Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (25897 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by HezronLorraine(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Not all secrets are meant to be discovered.In the same vain,telling the truth can help build a greater relationship.It only matters on how you built started,how strong your foundation is.If it's very strong,he will open up to you.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
I confess to almighty God,and to you my brothers and sister. . . . . .

She has to know,if truely ur sorry and wish it doesnt happen again.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by 5alive(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
If she also open up abt her sleepin around wit guys.

Op u dey mad o, hop u ar nt cheatin on mama alabi
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Testerfuze(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nooo!! U̶̲̥̅̊'re jst gonna escalate tins, trust me,its beta U̶̲̥̅̊ kip it 2 urself nd turn a new leaf
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by paul234(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
only if the lady wud trust the man agn

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by switdil(f): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mannylex: I tried telling her several times, but my mouth always get heavy, so I have continued in this world of guilt and deception... Telling her is suicidal, ending this enjoyment is stupidity... I am stuck in both worlds grin
Oshi
Na petrol n matches wen em go take prepare ur fire for hell u dey gather so
Better repent

2 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Cestmoi1(f): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Let my ear hear no evil but in this case,I would love to know the truth,finding out on my own won't be good at all.It may make or mar our relationship,it may make us grow stronger.It depends sha.

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by safarigirl(f): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Like they say, what you don't know can't kill you. If a boyfriend cheats, no biggie, you can start over with someone else, but a hubby? Please keep it to yourself, as long as you don't gimme STD's I'm good

4 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Lilimax(f): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
He should not tell me ... sad.
I need my peace and would not want to die of high blood pressure as a result of too much thinking sad.

Will never pray for that anyway smiley

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Doyensky: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
He had beta kip to himself o
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Daziz: D only thing dat makes u a man is that u cheat and still be able to hide it succesfully
For real!
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chei. This is sad. HIV/AIDS is real o. If una no wan die of high blood pressure or stress, remember that AIDS kills.

Maybe when you jam skin lesions and your latest bout of cough refuses to subside, you'll want him to tell you whether or not he's been cheating on you.

3 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kennykool4u: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
kreami diva:

Lol......

i will always be ready since its confession!!![b][/b]
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kcjazz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
For a marriage, yes it is wise to confess to your wife/husband because you have broken a covenant to your spouse and to God.

Secondly, for accountability purpose, the lie you hide will hunt you. Confess and free yourself. Someone somewhere always knows so heck confess and brace up for the perceived consequence. Yes it is good to confess to God, but your spouse deserves to know as well on a spiritual level and for restoration. Unless you want to cheat again but if you need help confess. If you love your wife/husband confess.

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by 4reigningqueen: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes! I meant No! Hmmm yes.no no no. Well, maybe.

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
I guess the best way to lie is to tell the truth. cool
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by brushstrokes(f): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes...so that I can go for medical checkup and exit the relationship
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Toks2008(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is interesting.

I have been with my wife for 12 years and i had only slept with just one female asides her and that was when she left the marriage for months.

I told her anyway and i made her realize that but for her leaving i wouldn't even think of such. I guess she understood because for the first time after 7months of her leaving, she came around yesterday and it was a great experience and she never even allowed what i told her disturb her psyche maybe because she knew she caused it.

So i guess it depends on what led to it and not just about jumping into bed with another lady when your woman is always there for you,

4 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by ifyalways(f): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Double post.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by elinaliz(f): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Men are only good for reproduction.

5 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by ifyalways(f): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
ogugua88: Chei. This is sad. HIV/AIDS is real o. If una no wan die of high blood pressure or stress, remember that AIDS kills.

Maybe when you jam skin lesions and your latest bout of cough refuses to subside, you'll want him to tell you whether or not he's been cheating on you.
Why do we have this notion that married cheats dont/wont use protection at least

Btw,kedu maka "sexdonkillthem" ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
If it was not intentional, pls don't tell me sad
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Mannylex(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
elina_liz: Men are only good for reproduction.

Same goes to women.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Feminist fundamentalists are at it again. Yesterday, a thread that men have it easier and today, trying to get us to confess. Men don't tell sh$it until women start confessing that some of the children they claimed to be their husband's are not theirs. Women will NEVER NEVER speak of a child their husband is raising knowing full well that it wasn't his.

The question: Will women ever confess to their man if he is raising a child or children that aren't his?

4 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Yemlizzy(f): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Da truth z actually very bitter nd wen it coms 2 matters lyk dz i'd rather nt hear such cos it really hurts.........Lobatan!
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Situation: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin buaaaahhh!!! hmmm...relationship is meant for two people some B.itches just don't know how to count...the P point is yu'll get caught,biko even if yu are james bond 007
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
ifyalways: Why do we have this notion that married cheats dont/wont use protection at least

Btw,kedu maka "sexdonkillthem" ? cheesy

Married cheat? Lol so levels dey? If a married man is cheating, then he knows nothing of marriage or the vows he took and should be stripped of such titles ASAP.

A man who is used to sex without protection is more likely to not use protection. I highly doubt that all the cases of pregnant house girls, university girls, side chicks, etc., are of failed condoms lol.

And he's fine. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Mannylex(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
switdil:
Oshi
Na petrol n matches wen em go take prepare ur fire for hell u dey gather so
Better repent

Lol. I love my gf, But she is not my wife yet... Me, I don't trust this hoes at all... You see those heartbreak post most nairaland guys come posting here? I don't wanna be part. I rather cheat than be cheated upon...

I fornicate with 1 hell fire, I fornicate with 100 hell fire... So who is innocent? kiss

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by valena23(f): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
I would rather him tell me than to find out by myself. It's just the respectful thing to do
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Onyenna(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
kreami diva: If the lady doesn't know,there's no use confessing to her. Just confess to God and turn a new leaf. I'd rather not know. It would be difficult for me to forgive and forget. IMO o.

Ignorance is bliss......

I LOVE THIS!!!!
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by winnieG1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Toks2008: This is interesting.

I have been with my wife for 12 years and i had only slept with just one female asides her and that was when she left the marriage for months.

I told her anyway and i made her realize that but for her leaving i wouldn't even think of such. I guess she understood because for the first time after 7months of her leaving, she came around yesterday and it was a great experience and she never even allowed what i told her disturb her psyche maybe because she knew she caused it.

So i guess it depends on what led to it and not just about jumping into bed with another lady when your woman is always there for you,

what? she left u for 7 good months, man u better check that space, she probably has slept enough with another men to deal with the hurt u've caused her and justify her reason for coming back to you.

7 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by ATMC(f): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
dont tell me cos i wouldnt want to tell yhu minetongue lets stick to making our marriage work and also living right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.