Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (25901 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by KOLITE93(f): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
If we r dating,he shuldnt but if we r married he culd
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by MsJanie: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
If it was a one time thing, I don't want to know. Only you should bear the burden of the guilt, don't put it on me. But if you are having an affair, then we should have "the talk".

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kreamidiva(f): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fact is i know how I'm wired. I'll keep imagining my husband going in and out of the said "strange woman" for years. I will find it very difficult to forgive him especially since I've been faithful to him. He doesn't have any respect for me because if he did,he would have considered how i would feel if i ever got to know.

Based on that,i try very hard not to pry into his affairs so that i don't sniff out something (i have a very strong sense of smell) tongue

Its the fastest way to kill me. Infidelity. I don't wanna hear it. Take it to your grave pls

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
DailyNews: I love your honesty. Any man that has tasted sex has close to 99% affinity to cheat! A man can only be faithful to his wife by the special grace of God which would give him a high self control whenever the chances comes around or whenever he is tempted to.

No woman can stop her husband from cheating and no woman is the cause of her husband cheating. Cheating is inherent in all men, its a natural tendency in men to want to explore, to dive around, yes I know many will curse, and call me names...

Every man who isn't a virgin, not an eunoch and not castrated have the natural desire to have sex with more than one partner.

Its only God that can strengthen a man against cheating. So if u want your husband not to cheat, then make sure he is very close to God more than he is to you. Then try and avoid him exposing himself to environments that will expose him to cheating.

Lastly, read my previous comment. No man can stand morally upright without God's divine gracesmiley
\

In my case, i was faithful with just one lady for 12 years and the reasons are 1. I am a believer, 2. I fear GOD 3. My lady has all i need in a woman and i mean every damn thing talking about the right curves in the right places and i always tell myself that its the same hole.

But when she suddenly left to stay with her sister telling me she needs space and stuffs like that, what will a man in his late thirties do? count the stars or sing lullaby each night.

I did not even go out of my way to get a lady because i was scared to urge another lady on when i have not sorted out myself with my elusive wife but i only took advantage of a delectable professional house keeper which i was not even proud of the act but i just had to due to sexual depravity.

So i was so comfortable telling her and she kind of understood for whatever reasons so i believe im still as decent as i use to be and if i see myself in a similar situation, im not sure i will not get down again and again with any delectable lady because its not an easy thing for a man to be alone. Thats my point.

Its one thing to be a circumstantial philanderer and another to be a chronic philanderer that will do it even if he/she has the best partner in the world.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by WackyJ1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I can't imagine Obama cheating grin

He SEEMS to be a respectable man cheesy
Why will he cheat when he has the paparazzi watching him. When he has his image to consider?
In this case external factors are responsible for him not wanting to cheat
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Decryptor(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
ogugua88: I would want to know. People often forget the health aspect. He's sleeping around, with who? How many people? Do they have stds?

He'll be safer if he tells me than if he doesn't and I found out on my own. After he does, I'll be gone. I wasn't raised to be someone's backup chick.
And what if u are sexkillz's backup chick?

2 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by dontgivafuck: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
It doesn't really make any difference... I'll definitely find out n wen I do...
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kizito047(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Am going 2 cheat dats certain(but wil play ma game well f̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊r̶̲̥̅̊ her nt 2 knw).
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
ogugua88: I would want to know. People often forget the health aspect. He's sleeping around, with who? How many people? Do they have stds?

He'll be safer if he tells me than if he doesn't and I found out on my own. After he does, I'll be gone. I wasn't raised to be someone's backup chick.
best post. I totally agree with this yeah yeah men cheat and all but its good to know cos the last time i checked alot of these diseases have no cure. Better safe than sorry.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by tnktosin(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yusluv77: Six Golden Rules For F***ing1. F***ing once a week
is good for your health but harmful if doneevery
day.2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for your mind
and body.3. F***ing refreshes you.4. After f***ing
don't eat too much; go for more liquids.5. Try to do
f***ing in bed because it can save youvaluable
energy.6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol
levelSO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for your
health - and may Godcleanse your Dirty Mind!!
Dude, u got me there.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by jigboke: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Frankly speaking , a woman should be aware of everything concerning her husband including the amount he earns monthly.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Richy4(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2013
Mai pride: Ignorance is not bliss.... "My people perish for lack of knowledge....

†ђξ betrayal and dsapointment will be more heartbreaking if she eventually finds out on her own...

IMO, Just tell her and free yourself of †ђξ guilt.... What's †ђξ essence of confessing to God and knwing deep down that you av wronged your better half Your peace aint complete dt way...
It aint easy to forgive and forget but ℓ̊ will save my marriage and forgive with †ђξ hope and promise that he won't do it again

What do you want her to hear?

I cheated on you because you can not perform and satisfy my sexual need. if I try for us to consume our love for each other u say not now.even when you reluctantly agree, you just lie down there like a log and make me do all the work in bed....

Her name is Holly, daughter of the ex minister. I met her at Christmas function and something led to another and it happened.
Assuming you were more daring and demonstrative in your love for me it would not have happened. it break my heart telling you this but I am sorry....
Is that what you really want her to hear? guhhhhh!!! somethings are rather left unsaid.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Gudintent: 4:12am On Oct 15, 2013
Toks2008: \

In my case, i was faithful with just one lady for 12 years and the reasons are 1. I am a believer, 2. I fear GOD 3. My lady has all i need in a woman and i mean every damn thing talking about the right curves in the right places and i always tell myself that its the same hole.

But when she suddenly left to stay with her sister telling me she needs space and stuffs like that, what will a man in his late thirties do? count the stars or sing lullaby each night.

I did not even go out of my way to get a lady because i was scared to urge another lady on when i have not sorted out myself with my elusive wife but i only took [b]advantage of a delectable professional house keeper [/b]which i was not even proud of the act but i just had to due to sexual depravity.

So i was so comfortable telling her and she kind of understood for whatever reasons so i believe im still as decent as i use to be and if i see myself in a similar situation, im not sure i will not get down again and again with any delectable lady because its not an easy thing for a man to be alone. Thats my point.

Its one thing to be a circumstantial philanderer and another to be a chronic philanderer that will do it even if he/she has the best partner in the world.

Sir you still hitting that ? Na real wa o
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Funjosh(m): 4:31am On Oct 15, 2013
Why should i even tell her, unless she mix something with the vegetable she prepare for me.
"Oro hunu hunu inu elede lo n gbe"
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Funjosh(m): 4:35am On Oct 15, 2013
Why should i tell her Unless she mix something with the vegetable she serve me. "oro hunu hunu inu elede lo n gbe"
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Blofeld(m): 4:36am On Oct 15, 2013
Follow the link below to make real cash online
http:///API-Employ/?id=Blofeld
Try it out and thank me later. Cheers!
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2013
hello sweetheart. I just 4kd ann. I hope u re not sad. am planning to 4k princess by weekend. u kno I love u ba.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2013
He should, so he can have peace within and so i can forgive him, if its really hurting him on the inside...then we divorce afterwards.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by dagr8oy: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2013
Stonerobaba: Ladies, dont even think about it because men will never confess to you and secondly it will be a very sad and heartbroken news if u are eventually told.

i dnt think so. i once confessed 2my ex,,,she felt very bad. it wasn't easy but she 4gv and she trustd me all tru d r/shp. i didn't cheat on her again
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Histrings08(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2013
Just tell her and free yourself of †ђξ guilt.... What's †ђξ essence of confessing to God and knwing deep down that you av wronged your better half Your peace aint complete dt way...
It aint easy to forgive and forget but ℓ̊ will save my marriage and forgive with †ђξ hope and promise that he won't do it again[/quote]..some people that av done that before ended up with divorce nd ultimately eternal regret...confess to God nd you'll be safer than sorry
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Itulah(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Yusluv77:
5. Try to do
f***ing in bed because it can save youvaluable
energy.6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol
levelSO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for your
health - and may Godcleanse your Dirty Mind!!

*Why do you want to put us in Gods mind this holiday? Did you check your items 5? What is the relationship with your alleged "fasting" and bed? May God tripple clean your dirty mind with fuel and methol spirit. Say Amen.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kreamidiva(f): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2013
GUARD YOUR HEART WILL ALL DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT COMES THE ISSUES OF LIFE!!!
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2013
sihom: No way, I wouldn't want to know because I'm a vindictive woman I like to get even with people and I struggle with forgiveness. Forgiveness doesn't come easily to me that man had better keep his affairs a top secret and apply the 11th commandment when dealing with me.

The 11th commandment being ''Do not be caught'', whether he confessed without any prompting or I found him out on my own, will not make a difference to me I will get my pound of flesh and IT WON'T BE by having an affair of my own, there are other ways to take down a foe.

I'm using Sihom's account as a woman to say my piece.

SECONDED I REALLY DON'T Y I LIKE REVENGE AND I DO IT WHEN U MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN MAY GOD DELIVER ME CUZ I HEARD ITS BAD
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kreamidiva(f): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2013
nancy1985:

SECONDED I REALLY DON'T Y I LIKE REVENGE AND I DO IT WHEN U MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN MAY GOD DELIVER ME CUZ I HEARD ITS BAD

Revenge is a dish best served cold! embarassed
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by sammieguze(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2013
Well.... D first and the last tm i did it was two years ago and she still dnt trust me. Sumtyms, i regret ever mentioning it to her. Av been clean, bt am nt gonna make that mistake again.....NEVER!!! grin
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2013
kreami diva:

Revenge is a dish best served cold! embarassed

YEA I KNOW
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Edoblakky(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2013
Confessing infidelity to your wife is like a two-edged sword. You don't know how she will react. Its just like a woman telling her husband Junior is not your biological son. I think the best thing is for it not to happen at all but if it happens, repent. You may tell your wife if she's the type that will forgive but if she's like Ogugua88, Nancy1985 and Kreami diva, its better to let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Oketwin(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2013
Some tyms keeping d truth save one alot,once told d truth abt an affair i had n she still rub it on ma face anytym we av misundastanding.i still regret telling her
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2013
Decryptor: And what if u are sexkillz's backup chick?

I'm here wondering which frustrated crocodile liked this post. My wha? She's my side chick, as in she'll never leave my side and vice versa. Make una deal. cool
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by gospel11: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2013
mr Pero: Its better to repent genuinely and forget about the whole issue...the trust is always so hard to get back... Basket mouth once said maturity is the ability not lie bt not say d truth. 99percent of men cheat in marriage... Its 'almost' natural. i

U r wrong... Its never almost natural... Its wrong. Why not be satisfied with what you have.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Toks2008(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2013
FUNNY BUT TRUE For the married ladies

Many ladies out there are no longer interested in unmarried men but are desperate and will do anything to unseat you and have your hubby.

If you discover your hubby is having an affair(not from gossips), don't fight him because you may lose him to these Jezebels. Have a gentle heart to heart talk with him and TAKE THE MATTER TO GOD. Leaving your marriage is no guarantee that you will get a better man. We know that some men are willful philanderers but sometimes, these Jezebels use spells on men.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by jkendy(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2013
In dis planet of Acid-bath, u want 2 tel ur woman dat u did what?
The consequencies would be publis on Youtube.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video / My Aunty Sent Me Packing / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.