Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday (2674 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Happy Birthday Okikuoluwa1,caracta,sweetlemon And Justiyke4u / Happy Birthday Caracta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by GSKing: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by GSKing: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Song not Poem, and yup twas a whatsapp thing tongue
Issorait. Have a wonderful day ahead
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2013
GSKing:
Issorait. Have a wonderful day ahead

She is a good singer.. chai! That voice ehn...
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by GSKing: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Caracta:

She is a good singer.. chai! That voice ehn...
hmmm, okay o
*lip sealed*
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Happy Birthday in arrears, Caracta. smiley

1 Like

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 12:52am On Oct 16, 2013
masonkz: Happy Birthday in arrears, Caracta. smiley

Thank you very much.

Your siggy though...deep?
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Gboliwe: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Our wife! My friend! Happy birthday. This is a very significant timeline you just stepped into because its the begining of your best years. Dance along, celebrate and have fun. You are awesome.

1 Like

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Caracta:

Thank you very much.

Your siggy though...deep?

Lol. Yea, deep.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
Gboliwe: Our wife! My friend! Happy birthday. This is a very significant timeline you just stepped into because its the begining of your best years. Dance along, celebrate and have fun. You are awesome.

Thanks my in-law. I'm sorry i'm just replying this. kiss
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Gboliwe: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Its ok our wife. Having a husband like him is a handful already wink
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Gboliwe: Its ok our wife. Having a husband like him is a handful already wink

Lol...did you see him on this thread? No! He doesn't know his work. I've moved on cry cry cry
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Gboliwe: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
If na joke, stop am o embarassed

He has been busy lately, but he will be here. I think as is typical of most naija men, he forgot. Dont worry, the latter celebration shall be better than the former smiley
Caracta:

Lol...did you see him on this thread? No! He doesn't know his work. I've moved on cry cry cry
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Gboliwe: If na joke, stop am o embarassed

He has been busy lately, but he will be here. I think as is typical of most naija men, he forgot. Dont worry, the latter celebration shall be better than the former smiley

After five days? Ok o. I await his return.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
OMG!!! Happy birthday in arrears, my dear Caracta. I haven't been online in a while so I missed your birthday. Hope you had mad fun grin

Erm, is there still some cake left? cry cry
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella: OMG!!! Happy birthday in arrears, my dear Caracta. I haven't been online in a while so I missed your birthday. Hope you had mad fun grin

Erm, is there still some cake left? cry cry

Chai! My own sis. Where have you been hiding biko? No more cake o...wait till next year tongue Missed you too. I had maaaaaaaad fun!
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

Chai! My own sis. Where have you been hiding biko? No more cake o...wait till next year tongue Missed you too. I had maaaaaaaad fun!
Girl, I've been very busy with school and other things. You should read my new diary update, that's how messed up things got for me. But I'm here today to chill out and relax with my online paddies grin

So you couldn't even remember to leave some cake for me? A whole me--Modella, the mother theresa of the nairaland? I am angry angry
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Girl, I've been very busy with school and other things. You should read my new diary update, that's how messed up things got for me. But I'm here today to chill out and relax with my online paddies grin

So you couldn't even remember to leave some cake for me? A whole me--Modella, the mother theresa of the nairaland? I am angry angry

I just read the update. I opened my mouth but as soon as i got to the part of rocking the chair, i started laughing hard.

Na wa o, Babe, you need to eat o. Don't let the stress get to you. Know when to slow down and damn the consequences. Eat eat eat! How i wish i had some cake left, i would have stuffed some in your mouth. A fall with that your height won't be funny mehn...

Bia, did the guy continue the 'toasting'? I hope you gave him your number. wink
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

I just read the update. I opened my mouth but as soon as i got to the part of rocking the chair, i started laughing hard.

Na wa o, Babe, you need to eat o. Don't let the stress get to you. Know when to slow down and damn the consequences. Eat eat eat! How i wish i had some cake left, i would have stuffed some in your mouth. A fall with that your height won't be funny mehn...

Bia, did the guy continue the 'toasting'? I hope you gave him your number. wink
hahahaha!! those akata girls are dumb mehn grin grin

LOL!! If you see the way I've been eating ehn, 3 square meals on point, I can't die at my age abeg grin

I didn't even see the guy again. He probably thought he was toasting an ogbanje grin grin grin
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahaha!! those akata girls are dumb mehn grin grin

LOL!! If you see the way I've been eating ehn, 3 square meals on point, I can't die at my age abeg grin

I didn't even see the guy again. He probably thought he was toasting an ogbanje grin grin grin

Hahahahaha. I can imagine him telling his friends about the incident.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jeeeeezzz.. Caraplumplum.. So you're a day after my birthday?. Awww.. Didn't know in time. A happy belated birthday to the fake blue fonted nun. I missed you. Miss you like hell ;(

@isi modella my gleen ogbunike plincess, I missed you boo. I'll make it up to you when I'm back. Too much stress offline
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky: Jeeeeezzz.. Caraplumplum.. So you're a day after my birthday?. Awww.. Didn't know in time. A happy belated birthday to the fake blue fonted nun. I missed you. Miss you like hell ;(

@isi modella my gleen ogbunike plincess, I missed you boo. I'll make it up to you when I'm back. Too much stress offline

Are you kidding me? You are 15th? Awwwww, my lalalove. I miss you plenty. Happy belated birthday kiss kiss kiss
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

Are you kidding me? You are 15th? Awwwww, my lalalove. I miss you plenty. Happy belated birthday kiss kiss kiss

I'm 13th. Thanks carablue. How are you holding up?. Any cake for me? wink
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky: Jeeeeezzz.. Caraplumplum.. So you're a day after my birthday?. Awww.. Didn't know in time. A happy belated birthday to the fake blue fonted nun. I missed you. Miss you like hell ;(

LALAOSKY!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Am I dreaming or what? Where the hell have you been? shocked angry
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

I'm 13th. Thanks carablue. How are you holding up?. Any cake for me? wink

Oh...yes, 13th. Awwww. It's hard to believe. My dear lalaosky. No wonder you are a softie like me. Cake? Nah... cheesy
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:

As in ehn....make i no lie. I missed him lipsrsealed
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:

My plincess, I swearigawd, ayam innocent. Project ish. I know I didn't try at all, but I wanted to be through with my project wahala and come back permanently. I've missed y'all. I swear. Missed your green fonts. Missed caracta's diary. You won't understand cunny plincess ;(
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

As in ehn....make i no lie. I missed him lipsrsealed

*sniffs*.. Awww.. Missed you carablue. The only fake nun with a wonderful and priceless persona. I've read all your dairy updates for the past three months. That's how much I've missed you. Didn't wanna miss a thing. You're so lovely. Happy belated birthday caracte with a lovely character wink
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

*sniffs*.. Awww.. Missed you carablue. The only fake nun with a wonderful and priceless persona. I've read all your dairy updates for the past three months. That's how much I've missed you. Didn't wanna miss a thing. You're so lovely. Happy belated birthday caracte with a lovely character wink

All the best. Make us proud. I wanna see you on TV soon wink
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

Oh...yes, 13th. Awwww. It's hard to believe. My dear lalaosky. No wonder you are a softie like me. Cake? Nah... cheesy

Awww kisskiss...I wanna be a "hardie". Any clue on how to achieve that? grin
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

All the best. Make us proud. I wanna see you on TV soon wink

LMAO.. Me on TV?. No freaking way. I'm shy sad
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

Awww kisskiss...I wanna be a "hardie". Any clue on how to achieve that? grin

Lol...ask Modella
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

LMAO.. Me on TV?. No freaking way. I'm shy ;(

So if you are called for an interview or presidential debate, you won't show up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Filmmakers Discover Woman With The World's Biggest Lip Disc / Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus / Flying Witche Caught Red Handed In Kaduna (kaduna South : Kabala West)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.