Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday (2675 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Happy Birthday Okikuoluwa1,caracta,sweetlemon And Justiyke4u / Happy Birthday Caracta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by EzePromoe: 5:17am On Oct 20, 2013
Caracta:

Ok. I am not happy cry cry cry
You must not be sad also for you to compliment the mood. You can just give me a soothing smile and not your sardonic emoticons smiley
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2013
Choi!
Sorry dat I missed d party,I'm jst seeing this.
Happy Birthday Nne...More years 2 ur yrs. More blessings 2 u nd ur family.
Cheers.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2013
lalaosky:

angry.. Yeah right.. Glad you didn't give me your fake explanations.. *shrugs*.. Fake nun ------ fake answers undecided tongue

hi lalaosky
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You must not be sad also for you to compliment the mood. You can just give me a soothing smile and not your sardonic emoticons smiley

*rolls eyes*

grin grin cheesy
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2013
Vickii Ro: Choi!
Sorry dat I missed d party,I'm jst seeing this.
Happy Birthday Nne...More years 2 ur yrs. More blessings 2 u nd ur family.
Cheers.

Awww. Thanks dear. Amen and you too.

Happy sunday.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by EzePromoe: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Caracta:

*rolls eyes*

grin grin cheesy
I would have prepared something nice for you if you had informed me earlier. I remember that I asked you this on several occasions, yet you gave me the snub for a reply.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Jbluv55(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
I think we'll need to shift this thread to the celebrity section. So that this celebrant can finally earn the 3rd C.....Caracta the Celebrant n Celebrity wink.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I would have prepared something nice for you if you had informed me earlier. I remember that I asked you this on several occasions, yet you gave me the snub for a reply.

Me? You asked me? Biko when? You asked me nada. Maybe it was someone else. I understand we are many kiss
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Jbluv55: I think we'll need to shift this thread to the celebrity section. So that this celebrant can finally earn the 3rd C.....Caracta the Celebrant n Celebrity wink.

Lol...abeg o
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Jbluv55(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...abeg o
Na so na......First it was supposed to be a Birthday celebration, now its a Birthweek celebration n soon we'll turn it to a Birthmonth n probably Birthquarter celebration ......cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Anyway Enjoy the attention.....you deserve it n more than it. wink
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by EzePromoe: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Caracta:

Me? You asked me? Biko when? You asked me nada. Maybe it was someone else. I understand we are many kiss
Though I'm unable to locate the thread, but I'm very sure I asked you that in one certain birthday thread.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Though I'm unable to locate the thread, but I'm very sure I asked you that in one certain birthday thread.

It wasn't me Eze. I would have answered. The only person that asked me was caseless. Ok, no vex. Chop am kiss kiss kiss cheesy

Thanks jbluv55. Thanks for the thread. grin
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by EzePromoe: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Caracta:

It wasn't me Eze. I would have answered. The only person that asked me was caseless. Ok, no vex. Chop am kiss kiss kiss cheesy

Thanks jbluv55. Thanks for the thread. grin
I reciprocate the kisses, but I still stand my ground, that you should have pre-informed me, so that I will prepare something special for you alone.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I reciprocate the kisses, but I still stand my ground, that you should have pre-informed me, so that I will prepare something special for you alone.

Hian! It haff do na. Don't worry, next year, maybe i'll open a thread to inform you or send a PM. Pls prepare the "something" o. Ayam still celebrating. My darling Eze Promoe grin
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caseless: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Caracta:

cara is a year older today!
hope those qualities/nomenclature like 'temperate caracta' , quintessential caracta , silky caracta, sumtuous caracta etc, you've kept overtime will be held in high acceleration in years to come. on this forum, u've been a source of happiness to many, especially me. this depicts u as an embodiment of distinctive idiosyncrasy ; Of course, this is why ur birthday is important to us, ur friends. as u thwack through days of ur life, i wish u many happy return of this day.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink cool cool cool

happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
caseless: cara is a year older today!
hope those qualities/nomenclature like 'temperate caracta' , quintessential caracta , silky caracta, sumtuous caracta etc, you've kept overtime will be held in high acceleration in years to come. on this forum, u've been a source of happiness to many, especially me. this depicts u as an embodiment of distinctive idiosyncrasy ; Of course, this is why ur birthday is important to us, ur friends. as u thwack through days of ur life, i wish u many happy return of this day.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink cool cool cool

happy birthday!

*rolls eyes*
Thanks cassie. I appreciate that. You are such a darling.

But errrmm...my birthday was six days ago. SIX days...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 days ago.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caseless: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Caracta:

*rolls eyes*
Thanks cassie. I appreciate that. You are such a darling.

But errrmm...my birthday was six days ago. SIX days...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 days ago.
God , i don die! why nau? *cries+rotf*

do u knw i had to go thru ur diary to knw something was upcoming? and i did ask u, and u weren't xplicit in ur response; i guess that was i missed it...*cries aloud* embarassed cry sad undecided lipsrsealed shocked angry

happy belated birthday!
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
caseless: God , i don die! why nau? *cries+rotf*

do u knw i had to go thru ur diary to knw something was upcoming? and i did ask u, and u weren't xplicit in ur response; i guess that was i missed it...*cries aloud* embarassed cry sad undecided lipsrsealed shocked angry

happy belated birthday!

Yes i remember. Thanks all the same. Oya chop am kiss kiss kiss
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by EzePromoe: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Caracta:

Hian! It haff do na. Don't worry, next year, maybe i'll open a thread to inform you or send a PM. Pls prepare the "something" o. Ayam still celebrating. My darling Eze Promoe grin
Chai, I no get bone again o.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Chai, I no get bone again o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Committee Against Touting(ncat) Needs To Act In Akwa Ibom State / Football Trials In Denmark, Norway And Poland / Femi Fani Kayode, Kemi Olunloyo Exposed As Pathetic Liars On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.