Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday (2673 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Happy Birthday Okikuoluwa1,caracta,sweetlemon And Justiyke4u / Happy Birthday Caracta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...ask Modella

I don't want the answers from a fake cunny ogbunike plincess angry

I prefer a fake blue dressed nun undecided
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

I don't want the answers from a fake cunny ogbunike plincess angry

I prefer a fake blue dressed nun undecided

Awwwww. Sorry Modella tongue
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

My plincess, I swearigawd, ayam innocent. Project ish. I know I didn't try at all, but I wanted to be through with my project wahala and come back permanently. I've missed y'all. I swear. Missed your green fonts. Missed caracta's diary. You won't understand cunny plincess ;(
Yeah yeah, it won't kill you to pop in for just 5 mins everyday to say hi to us.

Caracta:

Lol...ask Modella
I'm a changed person now o, I'm no longer as wicked as I used to be. grin grin
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

So if you are called for an interview or presidential debate, you won't show up?

Presidential debate?. That means money might have exchanged hands, so I'll defo show up grin

Igbo boiz don't joke with ego grin
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Yeah yeah, it won't kill you to pop in for just 5 mins everyday to say hi to us.

I'm a changed person now o, I'm no longer as wicked as I used to be. grin grin

Lol...everybody has 'mellowed' down. Nairaland is officially boring
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

Presidential debate?. That means money might have exchanged hands, so I'll defo show up grin

Igbo boiz don't joke with ego grin

Smh...i pray you don't get kidnapped one day
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
ItsModella:

I do pop in everyday to say hi to all of you but the anti spambot is always on my àss and won't let my posts see the light of the day sad
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

Smh...i pray you don't get kidnapped one day

No way. I'll be living in lasgidi by then and won't fear kidnappers grin

Eko oni baje rara grin
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

No way. I'll be leaving in lasgidi by then and won't fear kidnappers grin

Eko oni baje rara grin

Awwww. Abi you don give Lagos babe belle angry
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

Awwww. Abi you don give Lagos babe belle angry

Jeeeezzz!! shockedshockedshocked. Fake nun, ayam a virgin angry

Haba!!. Which convent you're at again? undecided

I need you fired angry
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

Jeeeezzz!! shockedshockedshocked. Fake nun, ayam a virgin angry

Haba!!. Which convent you're at again? undecided

I need you fired angry

Oh...true that. I remember. You havent done 'it' before. It's even showing on your face. African liar tongue
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

Oh...true that. I remember. You havent done 'it' before. It's even showing on your face. African liar tongue

LMAO!!. See this fake nun. What is "it"?. Done what? undecided. Ayam confuse here. Help a virgin out grin
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

LMAO!!. See this fake nun. What is "it"?. Done what? undecided. Ayam confuse here. Help a virgin out grin

Smh... undecided
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

Smh... undecided

angry.. Yeah right.. Glad you didn't give me your fake explanations.. *shrugs*.. Fake nun ------ fake answers undecided tongue
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

angry.. Yeah right.. Glad you didn't give me your fake explanations.. *shrugs*.. Fake nun ------ fake answers undecided tongue

Pfffffttttt. Go back to Ghost Mode tongue
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Bibol(f): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
I thought someone was supposed to be offline for a while undecided

Lalaosky, where in God's name have you been
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bibol: I thought someone was supposed to be offline for a while undecided

Don't mind that fake nun. Ghost mode ko.. Spirit mode ni tongue. Pfffttt

Good evening dear, how are you doing?
Missed ya cheesy
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bibol: I thought someone was supposed to be offline for a while undecided

Lol...Judgina Cara was pulled off from Ghost Mode because of the Essay ish grin

lalaosky, pls stop calling my name. I didn't miss you cool
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bibol:

Dear, long story o. To cut it short, I've been offline working on my project. Will soon be through and back. It's been long. I can't wait to be back. Missed y'all, all the diarylanders
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Bibol(f): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

Oh puleeeez! *Rolls eyes*
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...Judgina Cara was pulled off from Ghost Mode because of the Essay ish grin

I read your diary and you said you'll be offline for many weeks. Why are you still here? undecided. Because you love to see my posts right?. Awww.. *hugs her*. Mtcheeeeeeeewww!! undecided

Shuuuu.. Shuuu.. Be gone fake nun tongue. Only real people are meant to comment on this thread angry
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bibol:

LOL grin *joins her in rolling his eyes*

Acting like my missing her isn't mutual grin. Fakest nun ever liveth undecided
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bibol:

grin

lalaosky:

I read your diary and you said you'll be offline for many weeks. Why are you still here? undecided. Because you love to see my posts right?. Awww.. *hugs her*. Mtcheeeeeeeewww!! undecided

Shuuuu.. Shuuu.. Be gone fake nun tongue. Only real people are meant to comment on this thread angry

Get thee behind me. Ok, i know that's not a good idea because you have a corrupt mind. Oya stay in front. *hugs him* Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew tongue
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

grin

Get thee behind me. Ok, i know that's not a good idea because you have a corrupt mind. Oya stay in front. *hugs him* Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew tongue

Smh.. See what I'm talking about folks. A monk like me can't stay behind this fake nun with her thinking negative. Always knew she was a fake nun undecided.. Pffftttt!!. It's a fake hug, so I'll pass

Bia these mods, can you edit the OP's posts and remove "the one and only" from there? undecided. She's a fake nun, the original nun with the moniker stays in obalande angry
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
lalaosky:

Smh.. See what I'm talking about folks. A monk like me can't stay behind this fake nun with her thinking negative. Always knew she was a fake nun undecided.. Pffftttt!!. It's a fake hug, so I'll pass

Bia these mods, can you edit the OP's posts and remove "the one and only" from there? undecided. She's a fake nun, the original nun with the moniker stays in obalande angry

So you have started smoking, ehn? What's your brand? Benson & Hedges? London King Size? Rothmans? Which of them?
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Bibol(f): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

So you have started smoking, ehn? What's your brand? Benson & Hedges? London King Size? Rothmans? Which of them?

Nah, it's called "igbo"
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bibol:

Nah, it's called "igbo"

You smoke too? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by EzePromoe: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wow, so late sad
After waiting for this day for long, I still missed out.
No probs. Next year
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Eze Promoe: Wow, so late sad
After waiting for this day for long, I still missed out.
No probs. Next year

tongue

Thanks cheesy
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by EzePromoe: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Caracta:

tongue

Thanks cheesy
You are happy that I missed your birthday party. Got to show how you hate me sad
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 12:07am On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You are happy that I missed your birthday party. Got to show how you hate me sad

Ok. I am not happy cry cry cry
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Bibol(f): 5:06am On Oct 20, 2013
Caracta:

You smoke too? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes, recall you taught me how to handle it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your 6years Old Throw Back Pix / How To Check If Your Car's Registration Number Is Valid / The Sunday Is Not Fun: I Feel Like Sharing Money Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.