Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) (1571 Views)

NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
for me enyeama didn't catch dat ball at all..
what do u think ?

1 Like

Re: ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
don't lie ooo
Re: ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by bizibrain(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its a goal, I saw d back of d net pix on goal.com 2day, its obvious d ball is a goal, but watching it lives, it was like a miracle or trick, it doesnt look like a goal.
Re: ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by ifenadi(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Ochillary: for me enyeama didn't catch dat ball at all..
what do u think ?

How did you know that Enyeama did not catch the ball. Even the line's man is not in better position to know. The only sure way to see it is when you are along the goal line when ball was played and nobody was there even the cameras. So nobody is sure for both instances
Re: ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2013
ifenadi:

How did you know that Enyeama did not catch the ball. Even the line's man is not in better position to know. The only sure way to see it is when you are along the goal line when ball was played and nobody was there even the cameras. So nobody is sure for both instances
look at his leg & look at the ball position
Re: ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2013
goal

Re: ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by Forzap: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Ochillary: look at his leg & look at the ball position

guy forget abt is leg,luk at ball it didnt cross d line!!dat's wat is important nt is leg
Re: ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Forza p:

guy forget abt is leg,luk at ball it didnt cross d line!!dat's wat is important nt is leg
smh.. enyeama leg was inside the post.. his hands were inside the post too
Re: ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by Forzap: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ochillary: smh.. enyeama leg was inside the post.. his hands were inside the post too

mtcheew, nw i knw u dont knw anytin abt football,wats ur bizness wit his hands or leg?even if his whole body is behind d line it doesnt mata,d tin is did d ball cross d line?hello no!!forget abt were his hands or leg was, it doesnt mata, instead concentrate on d ball dats d koko

1 Like

Re: ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Forza p:

mtcheew, nw i knw u dont knw anytin abt football,wats ur bizness wit his hands or leg?even if his whole body is behind d line it doesnt mata,d tin is did d ball cross d line?hello no!!forget abt were his hands or leg was, it doesnt mata, instead concentrate on d ball dats d koko
look that picture very well.. are u trying to tell me dat ball dey outside the line? Lol check well
Re: ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) by cherrymarketp(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
For gym equipments/cars/electronics etc at fabulous prices visit cherrymarketplace; bb pin- 22a558e9.

(1) (Reply)

Pele, Jonathan Expected to Open Akwa Ibom Stadium As SE Play The Black Stars / BREAKING: Former Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Is Dead / List Of Most Successful Clubs In England (see Top 20)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.