Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

East Dr Congo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / East Dr Congo (2576 Views)

Re: Bantu/benue-congo/igbo Relationship. / Early History Of The Niger-congo Speakers (igbo, Yoruba, Fulani, Mande, Etc) / Myth or Reality: Yoruba is closer to the Edos culturally than the East is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: East Dr Congo by Zairois: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
thiendella:
Absolutely no exxageration Rwanda is a tiny and overpopulated country (even after the genocide) with no wealth at all and wants to develop invading Congo and pillaging it's resources .
It's actually America, Belgium and who knows who else is benefiting from it the most, they are just aiding Rwandans to make them as scape goats.
The Hutu and Tutsi used to be brother and sister, this whole division they have was done by the Belgians. Hutu and Tutsi speak the exact same language, same culture.
Re: East Dr Congo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Zairois:
My bad about that once I get on my comp ill re edit those messages. I realized I was acting like the ignorant Somalis wow.

Its no biggie and lol @ bolded!
Re: East Dr Congo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Zairois:
The part of congo I'm from katanga which is in the east is safe the only problem is that the corruption of politicians is making it hard for the state to improve like howl can you improve if you aren't building new roads, buildings etc. with that said the congolese won't give us out indepedant state like we used to be, because a large portion of the wealth it earns would be lost if katanga were to be independent. Google it it's amazing how much wealth katanga produces.
Also this is a little fact the name katanga is of swahili origin meaning Kata (to be cut) nga(out of). These people wana be free

Interesting!
Re: East Dr Congo by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
thiendella:
Absolutely no exxageration Rwanda is a tiny and overpopulated country (even after the genocide) with no wealth at all and wants to develop invading Congo and pillaging it's resources .
Kagame is something else, trust me!
Re: East Dr Congo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
thiendella:

Yep...Rwanda is basically the Israel of Africa. And I don't mean that in a good way.
Re: East Dr Congo by EEngineer1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
@zairous please u are just the type of person I need now. Pls what is the meaning of the popular awilo song coupe bibamba? Pls give me a summarized translation thank you .
Re: East Dr Congo by Zairois: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2013
alanmwene:
So the lubas created the very kingdom you draw your "identity" from yet they are foreigners?You are a very confused person!Anyway,do as it pleases you!
Luba did not create katanga, Luba empire was in PARTS of present day katanga . Come on bwana. Their empire spread into katanga not out of.
Re: East Dr Congo by Zairois: 12:58am On Oct 26, 2013
E-Engineer:
@zairous please u are just the type of person I need now. Pls what is the meaning of the popular awilo song coupe bibamba? Pls give me a summarized translation thank you .
A good song, but unfortunately I don't understand any lingala, and the french in the song still isn't enough to summarize. Sorry
Re: East Dr Congo by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 26, 2013
thiendella:

yea from different sources this is what i have realized, however I know no RDC people to give me individual opinions, all I know is through vids and articles. It is clear DRC, Rwandan, Ugandan are just pions used by the US (backing Rwanda) on one side and Belgium, France on the other. But how come Kabila did not build an army made of nationals to kick off Mobutu but instead preferred to use Rwandan and Ugandan armies? It seems like back then he was a small player, but has been used by neighboring countries to kick Mobutu out of power. They basically carried him to the presidential palace and now they want the biggest part of the cake.

1 Like

Re: East Dr Congo by Bpriest(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2013
Good Girl:

That's your ignorance talking.
you have a problem being a Bantu?

I actually find their history fascinating to say the least.
Re: East Dr Congo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
Zairois:
Luba did not create katanga, Luba empire was in PARTS of present day katanga . Come on bwana. Their empire spread into katanga not out of.
Luba women are hot smiley smiley
Re: East Dr Congo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Sybellah:

yea from different sources this is what i have realized, however I know no RDC people to give me individual opinions, all I know is through vids and articles. It is clear DRC, Rwandan, Ugandan are just pions used by the US (backing Rwanda) on one side and Belgium, France on the other. But how come Kabila did not build an army made of nationals to kick off Mobutu but instead preferred to use Rwandan and Ugandan armies? It seems like back then he was a small player, but has been used by neighboring countries to kick Mobutu out of power. They basically carried him to the presidential palace and now they want the biggest part of the cake.
I have a congolese friend, and he seems to be convinced that Kabila is Rwandese. It's clear that he couldn't care less about Congo people.
Re: East Dr Congo by Zairois: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
thiendella:
Luba women are hot smiley smiley
There are hot women every where on earth smiley

1 Like

Re: East Dr Congo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Zairois:
There are hot women every where on earth smiley
Hotter than the average women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2niZoRyoyc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Uses Of Noni / 21 Questions Every Youth Must Answer+(12 Principles Of Choosing Marriage Partner / Can You Mix English With Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.