Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Most Important Time To Be Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Important Time To Be Alive (490 Views)

Is It A Sin To Be Alive? / Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / How TO Be Older Than Your Father And Still Be Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Time To Be Alive by sidespin: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2013
THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME TO BE ALIVE (Prophetic)

I am drawing a line of light and darkness. I am drawing a line in this world. At one point there will be no area to hide in. Satan won’t have that lie that says, ‘THERE IS NO GOD’ – the greatest lie he is using right now. And there will be lying signs and lying wonders. There will always be darkness but it will never be greater than the light. The Body of Christ need to stop living in fear. If you belong to Me, you have been appointed on this earth to reveal the My glory. Release My POWER on this earth. Take dominion like I put you here to do. You have entered some of the greatest times on the earth, yet My body is living in fear.

Don’t run to the hills. Take no thought for your life, not what you will eat or wear. If it will take Me to make food and put it on your table, don’t you think I can do that? If I create everything that you see and don’t see, don’t you think I can take care of you? When I appointed you to be alive on the most important time to be alive as a believer. To manifest My glory so that people will know that there is a God. You need to stop trying to escape. To be raptured means to be enraptured. I will come and get you (when the time comes). I want you to not just wake up, not just know Me, not just to be filled with the Holy Spirit, but to be empowered. I want you dangerous against hell

Unless Christians turn situations around in your nation, and get the right people in office in the next election—in just a matter of two to three years—your living standard will be half of what it is right now because of the economic conditions.

THE ARMY OF THE LORD

This army, which was spoken of by the prophet Joel, will arise from the land and do great works for God. The Son of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings. He shall tread down the wicked, and they shall be ashes under the soles of My feet. They shall be called the army of the Lord. I will give gifts unto them, and they will accomplish My mighty works. They shall do exploits for the Lord of glory. I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy.

This army shall fight against the forces of evil and shall destroy much of Satan's work. They shall win many to Me before the day the evil beast arises.

HOW BADLY DO YOU WANT THIS SPIRITUAL POWER?
ARE YOU WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT COSTS TO GET IT?

There’s a battle going on between myriads of agent of darkness and myriads of agent of light in the upper air. Know that there is a dominion in Jesus Christ, and that ‘He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world’’

Stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it. You have faith in Me, you stretch out your hand and divide the sea.

I will always be with you in all your spiritual journeys.

If the former rain was abundant, shall not the latter rain be more abundant?

SIN

If you allow sin to persist in your life, if sin is tolerated and allowed to remain, I will continue to be at a distance from you. I will be so far away, that I will be to you only the little, meaningless god whom so many others profess to serve.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strange Favour Part 1 - Winning Each Day Devotional / Where Should I Pay My TITHE? / Is Tithing Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.