Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 - Sports (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (54267 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2013
kimco:

Wow really dude. Ethiopia is less of a team dan egypt and even then after beating dem u guys were seriously happy. Was it because they outplayed u guys and had goals and penalty kick calls that weren't given that u guys feel like bosses? Hmmm...asem ooo
lol, like Ghana could've managed a goal in the altitude the Nigerian team played in. We won an AWAY match, no one else did that. When last did Black Stars even play Ethiopia? Na home win dey sweet you. Even when someone tries to be nice to some Ghanaians, the hate just spews out of you.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: Nigerians were congratulating Ghana. Then a certain im.be.cile named Banku and warreva brought up an eediotic topic and Ghanaians quickly jumped on it. Even going so far as to discredit the same AFCON Ghanaians generally agreed their team sucked at. How pathetic can people get? Y'all wouldn't be talking this way if Ghana had won, na so the thing pain some people reach? Over 6 months later and your woeful performance in AFCON still makes you cringe and shudder. A true exhibition of BAD SPORTSMANSHIP- Diss a tournament you lost in.

Phuck u cheap whoreeeeee, we Ghanaians don't need ur 4-1-9 support. U stupiddddd cuntttttt. Aboaaaaaa al3l3 grin cheesy
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Obrafour(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2013
kimco:

Did u say gtv are the most professional? Hahahahhahahaha my God. I'm ghanaian, in ghana and i dnt even believe dat. Buh yeah u're on the fact that kwabena yeboah loves the super eagles. Maybe alittle too much for my liking. The others, however, not so much.

Guy, so did you not see when I placed professionalism in context? As in they beign conservative? Beign professional is relative, and you beign a Ghanaian does not mean all Ghanaians think the same.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2013
emmanuel4758: u ned some drug i gest otapiapia cheesy

U mean da drug ur mom always gives to ur dad? Hahaaaaaaa phucking nigerian bastarddddddd cheesy
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by emmanuel4758(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Keep on foooooooooling urself cuz mumugeria will be in perpetual darkness till thy Kingdom come cheesy
u ned drug i gest otapiapia tongue grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=safarigirl]Nigerians were congratulating Ghana. Then a certain named Banku and warreva brought up an eediotic topic .

tnx for congratulating ghana
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Obrafour(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: lol, like Ghana could've managed a goal in the altitude the Nigerian team played in. We won an AWAY match, no one else did that. When last did Black Stars even play Ethiopia? Na home win dey sweet you. Even when someone tries to be nice to some Ghanaians, the hate just spews out of you.
Who wants your pity? We Ghanaians know genuine love and not some pretencious greedy folks who just flow with the current. Infact, anytime the Likes of you support other teams we shine, so Please keep the hate coming.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2013
Gbaragbara:

LOl who takes AFCON seriously these days? Ghana has won it four times, so the boys no longer get excited playing AFCON. grin

see how everyone was scrambling to play in the world cup qualifiers, whereas there was very little enthusiasm for AFCON. Let the little little boys chase afcon while the big boys go for the bigger stage -world cup. after all, we know the teams that will do very well when the get to the world cup stage grin some of these loud-mouthed teams will get knocked out at the first round or at best exit in the second round stage. grin

Hmmm, so true. Afcon has lost it's shine. Actually, it has no trade mark. i haven't seen an afcon advert since egypt 2006. there's nothing to give it an identity. The euro's have a mascot that is in 3d as well, the icons are used every where. Their music is played everywhere. I know almost every euro song since 2000. The only afcon song i remember is the SA one. The pitches are horrible during the tournament i mean...why wud u build a world class stadium jux ro have a piss poor pitch. When i watch matches i judge the stadium by the pitch cos that's what i see. I don't see the interior decor or the shape of the stadium, all i see is the pitch. Wud it kill caf to force host nations to atleast put up lush loooking grass that looks world class so the international audience wont be turned off when they're watching games outside africa?

plus atleast 6 stadia for afcon won't kill anyone for christ sakes. If u can't do it, don't bother trying to bid for the tournament. It's high tym we make of our continental cup something to envy. outsource the franchise to capable companies, lc2 afnex are improving but even they are taking us for granted and for me that a mark of the old gf u need to let go. all this would be determined by the company that won the license to the afcon franchise.

The most important part would be the tym of the year where most african player are likely to come back and play for their nations rather than making useless excuses jux to secure their places in their teams. It's nt their fault. It's natural. Scheduling is extremely important.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2013
Derailers Paradise. this fine thread is gone to the dogs
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by katechris(f): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Ghana vs egypt_6-1...hmmm is it among d 10 plagues of egypt?
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=achimotan][/quote]

Stop acting like a bitchhhhh, i will cum in hard at any phucking mumugerian who will insult Ghana/ Ghanaian witout any phucking reason. Wen we all know nigerians r da worse tins to be created. Dementedddddd creatures grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by emmanuel4758(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Phuck u cheap whoreeeeee, we Ghanaians don't need ur 4-1-9 support. U stupiddddd cuntttttt. Aboaaaaaa al3l3 grin cheesy
abeg wey my touch make i no weda i go c diz scalapy lol grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Obrafour:

Guy, so did you not see when I placed professionalism in context? As in they beign conservative? Beign professional is relative, and you beign a Ghanaian does not mean all Ghanaians think the same.

and the opposite is true for u too. So when he says that the commentator was a tad bias, instead of outright dismisal, u'd try to look into it a bit more.

During the world cup ck akornor was kindda bias against nigeria in the greece game, and sooo bias towards gh in every game. Kwabena yeboah showed abit maturity in his game(pun unintended) but even he cudn't help his bias leaking all over for ghana.

jux because he's a nigerian doesn't mean everything he says is a sabotage tactics to undermine ghanaians. If u stopped being so defensive, u'd see that.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2013
Obrafour:
Who wants your pity? We Ghanaians know genuine love and not some pretencious greedy folks who just flow with the current. Infact, anytime the Likes of you support other teams we shine, so Please keep the hate coming.

Tell dat bleached filthy miserable pathetic stinking nigerian we Ghanaians don't need their 4-1-9 love. Phuck u alllllllllllllllll. Ghana for life. cheesy grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lol. Lawdy lawd! So many pained people on here writing epistles on AFCON's irrelevance. No be qualifiers dem dey play for am? Why una no draw out? Why struggle to qualify? No be una benefit from the bad officiating pass? Even your top scorer, na penalties e take get 4 goals. This same Ghana that was making mouth bout how you'll whoop us in finals, because una no reach finals, e dey pain una say upon all your wuru wuru, Burkinabe still SCHOOLED YOU. You lot are a pathetic bunch, I thank God for sensible Ghanaians like Royal Pearl and Kingmojo, if not.... Nigerians don't pity hate-filled people, we laugh at them and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by emmanuel4758(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
g.h.n.a -garri hungry negriod animal grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by emmanuel4758(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
diz is nt a joke i ask my youger broda what is ghana? he said ghana is name of non livin things and no livin humanity in ghana grin i laugh fall down from bench grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Stop acting like a bitchhhhh, i will cum in hard at any phucking mumugerian who will insult Ghana/ Ghanaian witout any phucking reason. Wen we all know nigerians r da worse tins to be created. Dementedddddd creatures grin

Kwasiasem who is trying to act like a b.it.c.h.this thread waz sane until u decided to display ur stupidity
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Obrafour(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
kimco:

and the opposite is true for u too. So when he says that the commentator was a tad bias, instead of outright dismisal, u'd try to look into it a bit more.

During the world cup ck akornor was kindda bias against nigeria in the greece game, and sooo bias towards gh in every game. Kwabena yeboah showed abit maturity in his game(pun unintended) but even he cudn't help his bias leaking all over for ghana.

jux because he's a nigerian doesn't mean everything he says is a sabotage tactics to undermine ghanaians. If u stopped being so defensive, u'd see that.
a bit bias? Did you not read the part where he made a sweeping allegation that Ghanaian journos made anti Nigeria comments? I don't know what you are trying to pull here.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: Lol. Lawdy lawd! So many pained people on here writing epistles on AFCON's irrelevance. No be qualifiers dem dey play for am? Why una no draw out? Why struggle to qualify? No be una benefit from the bad officiating pass? Even your top scorer, na penalties e take get 4 goals. This same Ghana that was making mouth bout how you'll whoop us in finals, because una no reach finals, e dey pain una say upon all your wuru wuru, Burkinabe still SCHOOLED YOU. You lot are a pathetic bunch, I thank God for sensible Ghanaians like Royal Pearl and Kingmojo, if not.... Nigerians don't pity hate-filled people, we laugh at them and move on.

achimotan:

Kwasiasem who is trying to act like a b.it.c.h.this thread waz sane until u decided to display ur stupidity

These are the well trained ones.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: lol, like Ghana could've managed a goal in the altitude the Nigerian team played in. We won an AWAY match, no one else did that. When last did Black Stars even play Ethiopia? Na home win dey sweet you. Even when someone tries to be nice to some Ghanaians, the hate just spews out of you.

then put ur money where ur mouth is. If u beat ethiopia less than 5 then u're a crap team.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: Lol. Lawdy lawd! So many pained people on here writing epistles on AFCON's irrelevance. No be qualifiers dem dey play for am? Why una no draw out? Why struggle to qualify? No be una benefit from the bad officiating pass? Even your top scorer, na penalties e take get 4 goals. This same Ghana that was making mouth bout how you'll whoop us in finals, because una no reach finals, e dey pain una say upon all your wuru wuru, Burkinabe still SCHOOLED YOU. You lot are a pathetic bunch, I thank God for sensible Ghanaians like Royal Pearl and Kingmojo, if not.... Nigerians don't pity hate-filled people, we laugh at them and move on.

In our defence, we lost the midfield when rabiu went off. Derek boateng is the most useless player i've seen.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
emmanuel4758: g.h.n.a -garri hungry negriod animal grin

says this, yet can't even spell Ghana.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
kimco:

then put ur money where ur mouth is. If u beat ethiopia less than 5 then u're a crap team.
lol, how many goals did World Champions, Spain give common Belarus wey Ethiopia for hammer? They were even rubbished by Brazil at Confeds, does that make them less of Champions? We haven't lost to ANY African team since January. The last time we lost at home was 32 years ago, y'all lost just last year. We don't need to waste all our goals in a match before you know who runs things, no be una we go dey find validation from.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
emmanuel4758: diz is nt a joke i ask my youger broda what is ghana? he said ghana is name of non livin things and no livin humanity in ghana grin i laugh fall down from bench grin

Ghana are non living things living in Ghana? What u shud be laffing at is ur younger brother's level of intelligence. No offence
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: lol, how many goals did World Champions, Spain give common Belarus wey Ethiopia for hammer? They were even rubbished by Brazil at Confeds, does that make them less of Champions? We haven't lost to ANY African team since January. The last time we lost at home was 32 years ago, y'all lost just last year. We don't need to waste all our goals in a match before you know who runs things, no be una we go dey find validation from.

Then review ur posts and dnt try to downplay ghana's win over egypt, be it at home or away. 6-1 is a huge win against a big team such as egypt, irrespective of the venue.

And please which team did we lose to at home last year?
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
kimco:

Then review ur posts and dnt try to downplay ghana's win over egypt, be it at home or away. 6-1 is a huge win against a big team such as egypt, irrespective of the venue.

And please which team did we lose to at home last year?
that egyptian team that played worse than an ojuelegba primary school team? Even you know that if Egypt was what Egypt was in the time of Zaki, El-hadry and Shehata, y'all would've been lucky to get a draw. Stop knacking pangolo cuz you won a dysfunctional team that even scored an OG(a whole Egypt scored OG? Make dem just deport that team) I down-played it cuz Banku warreva downplayed our Ethiopian win despite the fact that we were playing in extremely unfavorable conditions- a country where air is scarce and the pitch wouldn't even be used in an NPL match. Y'all played in EXTREMELY favorable conditions. When Ghana lost a home game? Ask yesterday's commentator, na him talk am.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by uffforum: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
I think the Ghana National team is stronger than ever with experience players.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by PetroDollas: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
winning away is no biggie for the Black Stars. they won against Sudan and Lesotho in the current world cup campaign. Ghana plays even better away from home. look at who is talking about hate. I know you to be spewing lots of hate sh1t about Ghana, so what crap are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by PetroDollas: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: that egyptian team that played worse than an ojuelegba primary school team? Even you know that if Egypt was what Egypt was in the time of Zaki, El-hadry and Shehata, y'all would've been lucky to get a draw. Stop knacking pangolo cuz you won a dysfunctional team that even scored an OG(a whole Egypt scored OG? Make dem just deport that team) I down-played it cuz Banku warreva downplayed our Ethiopian win despite the fact that we were playing in extremely unfavorable conditions- a country where air is scarce and the pitch wouldn't even be used in an NPL match. Y'all played in EXTREMELY favorable conditions. When Ghana lost a home game? Ask yesterday's commentator, na him talk am.
stop talking rubbish. Ghana played a great game and deserved their win. it is a pity your hate-laden lenses did not allow you to see it. what a shame. some people like to talk trash- a woman for that matter. crap!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by PetroDollas: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
emmanuel4758: diz is nt a joke i ask my youger broda what is ghana? he said ghana is name of non livin things and no livin humanity in ghana grin i laugh fall down from bench grin
what is the IQ level of your brother. if he's indeed your brother, I can bet his IQ won't be more than 10 grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: lol, how many goals did World Champions, Spain give common Belarus wey Ethiopia for hammer? They were even rubbished by Brazil at Confeds, does that make them less of Champions? We haven't lost to ANY African team since January. The last time we lost at home was 32 years ago, y'all lost just last year. We don't need to waste all our goals in a match before you know who runs things, no be una we go dey find validation from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

Brazilians Stone Their Team To Welcome Them From World Cup / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.