Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,245 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 - Sports (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (54288 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by IamaChosen: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2013
[size=13pt]The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade this weekend, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', in Lagos HQ Church of the Lord’s Chosen at Ijesha, Lagos (stop at Ijesh Bus-stop).
Date: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by costandi(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2013
MAYOWAAK:
Influential Nigerian Pastor TB Joshua says Ghana will draw with Egypt in the crucial 2014 World Cup qualifier on Tuesday.
The prediction made by Head Pastor of the Synagogue Church will certainly not go down well with many Ghanaians who are expecting a massive win in the game to be played in Kumasi.
TB Joshua has a credible history of predicting football matches.
He is widely reported to have rightly predicted Nigeria's 2013 Nations Cup success as well as Chelsea's Champions League triumph over Bayern Munich two seasons ago.
Joshua who is said to be an ardent fan of the Black Stars has surprisingly predicted against a Ghana win this time around in the crucial match against the record African Cup winners – even though revealing the Black Stars 'will fight like lions'.
“The Ghanaians will fight like lions but they will be matched by the descendants of Pharaohs who have come ready to spill their blood in their quest to join the finest in Brazil,” he said.
“There will be no win for either of them but they'll both walk on with a share of the points.”
TB Joshua's words trending fast on social networking sites is being met by stiff opposition by mainly Ghanaians and sympathizers of the Black Stars.
Some of the comments against the prediction made by the Pastor are geared towards creating awareness amongst the Black Stars players to prove the leading Man of God wrong in a grand way.
Source:ModernGhana
- See more at: http://todaysgist..com/2013/10/pastor-tb-joshua-predicts-draw-in-ghana.html#sthash.tOg1uPOK.dpuf
Must everyone have a blog abeg?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Fulaman198(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Excellent job Ghana, we are so proud of you.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by icekenkey(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2013
ichidodo: GOOOOOAALLLL!!! Exceptional play from Christian Atsu.The Chelsea star cut his way from the right in the middle of an Egyptian crowd Emenikesque and crashed a strike in off the right hand post from 23 yards
Ghana finally beat Egypt. Ghanaians are excited.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by dazzlingd(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2013
Nigerians sud jst teasings frm dis envious ghanaians....jst bcus dey were able to defeat a frustrated team which has bin absent for 2 nations cup due to political unrest den dey feel dey can disrespect d African champions......dey sud go and pay homage to dere grandfadas Mali and burkina faso who ve shown dem better and classical football b4 jumping to talk anyhow to the giant of africa
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by dazzlingd(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2013
ghananotnaija: Earlier Nigeria barely scraped by Ethiopia with a questionable penalty call. Today Ghana thrashes Egypt.

WHO IS THE GIANT OF AFRICA NOW??!
Bcus of jst 1match, a frustrated egyptian side for dat matter dat has bin down for d past 3yrs, u must be funny upstairs...better go and learn football frm ur masters Mali and Burkina faso b4 ref to the africa champions
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by bimbcy(m): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2013
meaning d probability of seeing north african team in brazil is v low*dissapointed
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by luqaz(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2013
Ghana 6-1 Eygpt
Exodus 6 : 1 Then the Lord said to Moses,
"Now you will see what I will do to Pharaohs (Egypt):
Because of my
mighty hand he will let them ( Ghana) go"; to the promised
land (Brazil)Ghana 6-1 Eygpt
Because of my
land (Brazil)
Ghana 6-1 Eygpt
Because of my
land (Brazil)
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2013
BRAZIL or BRASIL .. Which one is the correct spelling
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Krasid(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2013
R2bees: BRAZIL or BRASIL .. Which one is the correct spelling
Both are correct.Brazil is the English spelling while Brasil is the Brazilian spelling.Just like Bayern Munich in English and Bayern Munchen in German.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by whizboi19001: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2013
IamaChosen: [size=13pt]The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade this weekend, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', in Lagos HQ Church of the Lord’s Chosen at Ijesha, Lagos (stop at Ijesh Bus-stop).
Date: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

IS THIS NOT THE SAME CHOSEN CHURCH THAT WAS EXPOSED RECENTLY?
SORRY BUT YOUR PASTOR IS FAKER THAN FAKE. A PASTOR THAT TELLS HIS CONGREGATION NOT TO GO TO HOSPITALS BUT EVERY MONTH HE FLIES TO LONDON WITH HIS FAMILY FOR MEDICALS

SAME PASTOR THAT FAKES HEALING/MIRACLES THE ONLY MAN OF GOD I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA NOW IS TB JOSHUA BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST 8 PEOPLE HE HEALED OF CANCER AND DIFFERENT DISEASES MANY MANY YEARS AGO AND THEY ARE ALL ALIVE TODAY. TELL YOUR CHURCH TO SHOW TO THE WORLD JUST ONE SINGLE CANCER PATIENT THEY HEALED THAT LASTED 3 MONTHS?
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2013
Kingmojo:

What's up safari girl, didn't know u were a football fan. I am hoping we see 4 west african team and Cameroon.
I'm good o. Anywhere International football is, I dey there live. Truth be told, Burkina didn't play strong enough, if not for that lucky undeserved penalty it would have been a draw. I fear I may not see Bance in Brazil
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by write2obi(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2013
ghananotnaija:

You're STILL talking about AFCON?! For God's sake, you beat Burkina Faso of all countries to win in the finals. I mean how could you boast about that?

Also, the Giant of Africa has nothing to do with population. The fact that Nigeria is the most populated simply means that Nigeria is severely overpopulated and has less resources for each Nigerian (more poor Nigerians than there would otherwise be). There is nothing to brag about. I was talking about the football Giant of Africa, not the economic, political, technological (or overall) Giant of Africa, which is still South Africa.

There is one thing that Nigeria leads all African nations which isn't negative: Nigeria's entertainment industry.
what is this Mpama talking about? If I remember correctly the Burkina Faso that we played in the final beat Ghana on their way to the final, you are really dumb, in your own word "Nigeria's entertainment industry" rules, pls what is Ghana known for? Your username says it all, for your info Ghana will forever remain in the shadow of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Obrafour:

You see? You just want an excuse to hate. GTV is the most conservative(Professional) station in Ghana. The Head of Sports(Kwabena Yeboah) loves Nigeria to bits, always in praise for the Super Eagles. My guy, find another excuse joor. Ghanaian comentators are bias towards Ghanaian teams but try to be professional about it. They will never go as far as making hate speech against an opponent. Stop exagerrating my brother.

Did u say gtv are the most professional? Hahahahhahahaha my God. I'm ghanaian, in ghana and i dnt even believe dat. Buh yeah u're on the fact that kwabena yeboah loves the super eagles. Maybe alittle too much for my liking. The others, however, not so much.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: what was the purpose of likening him to a gorilla, did he liken you or your people to any animal? Later na una go dey vex when oyibo call una apes.

That's how stupid the blackman is. He has no problem calling his fellow and slave or an ape (nigga) but when the white man does it....oh noessss...that white boy done called me a nigga....oh lawdy lawd what is we gon do... He must be racist. We're so hippocritical.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2013
achimotan:

bros nothing significant went wrong.they only wanted to distract us with their smoke after they scored

Please let's not say stuff like this. This is how they jubilate in egypt, if u've watched atleast a match of the egyptian league u'd know it a normal thing, even south american leagues have smoke flares. Jux because we ghanaians aren't used to it doesn't mean it was a diversion tactics.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2013
kizmartino:

I respect Ghana alot..dnt make me lose that respect...
Africa's giant isn't a tittle to claim wit jux 1match performance..we earned it after a hard fought victory in a tournament..if its so easy why dnt u go nd claim world champions frm spain tongue

by d way..will you deny we are the most populous Hell no..reason=fact.

If I may ask..wht are u looking for here ..why dnt u form cedis-land or smtin else..tongue for ghanians..

We are Africa's Giant..like it or not..tongue tongue

if e too pain you..cum dance skelewu unclad for Abuja tongue

Wrong, u're african champions, not africa's giant. There's a difference. I know most of u called zambia fluke champions when they won. Not a single drop of respect for them whatsoever. So please if u guys want a different treatment, u shud do better than this performance u're currently displaying.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2013
kizmartino:

very rude kid..I guess u jus beginning to have interest in soccer..

Xo ignorant..lemme enlighten ur dumb brain..

Has Ghana..ever won an international cup??=HELL NO!!..
But NIGERIA THE UNDISPUTED ChAMPIONS AND GIANT OF AFRICA DID @ ATLANTA 94(OLYMPI GOLD IN FOOTBALL)even bebeto carlos will testify to this...he uncontrollably shed tears on dat historic day..ASK UR FORE FATHERS U sycho..

Ghana is no way near d elephants of Africa(ivory coast) talkless of Almighty Nigeria.. Beat d elephant..b4 u challenge the GIANTS..ask drogba,toure,gervinho..they will teach yuh mor..

Rubbish..

UP EAGLES..UP AFRICA CHAMPIONS AND GIANTSssssss

Under 20 and 17 are international cups as well. The olympics is the under 23. So yes, Ghana has won an international cup b4. I bet u tot u had swag when u spouted all that didn't u?

Next tym be sure.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Gbaragbara: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2013
write2obi:
what is this Mpama talking about? If I remember correctly the Burkina Faso that we played in the final beat Ghana on their way to the final, you are really dumb, in your own word "Nigeria's entertainment industry" rules, pls what is Ghana known for? Your username says it all, for your info Ghana will forever remain in the shadow of Nigeria
rubbish talk, as usual. and what is nigeria known for?
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2013
kimco:

Wrong, u're african champions, not africa's giant. There's a difference. I know most of u called zambia fluke champions when they won. Not a single drop of respect for them whatsoever. So please if u guys want a different treatment, u shud do better than this performance u're currently displaying.
Everybody knows Nigeria is the GIANT of AFRICA, if you doubt. . . Just google 'GIANT of AFRICA' and copy and paste what you saw exactly on here wink

#TeamGOM grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2013
R2bees: GHANA 6-1 Egypt, Mali 3-1 Ghana, NIGERIA 4-1 Mali.... Do the maths.. U guys tink say na only una get sense abi?.. Mtewwww

We beat mali 1-0 in the grp stages. U think that third place was taken serious? people hardly watched the match in ghana. Mali can't beat us when we are actually serious. It happened twice. We beat them where it matters and the beat us for indomie claims. Third place isn't worth it after so many tries for the cup.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Gbaragbara: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2013
kimco:

We beat mali 1-0 in the grp stages. U think that third place was taken serious? people hardly watched the match in ghana. Mali can't beat us when we are actually serious. It happened twice. We beat them where it matters and the beat us for indomie claims. Third place isn't worth it after so many tries for the cup.

LOl who takes AFCON seriously these days? Ghana has won it four times, so the boys no longer get excited playing AFCON. grin

see how everyone was scrambling to play in the world cup qualifiers, whereas there was very little enthusiasm for AFCON. Let the little little boys chase afcon while the big boys go for the bigger stage -world cup. after all, we know the teams that will do very well when the get to the world cup stage grin some of these loud-mouthed teams will get knocked out at the first round or at best exit in the second round stage. grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2013
DA XTACY: are u aware they were well motivated. 15000$ each is no joke translate dat to naira and see

Ur bonus must equal ur hurdle. Egypt is a bigger hurdle than ethiopia. if nigeria was to be playing ghana for the play off u'd be offered 30,000 as bonus, i bet u. So yeah...
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by emmanuel4758(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Poor you tongue
i no fit c u dat night datz wy i wait till mornin b4 i respond black pot grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2013
kimco:

oh please! This is a lie. I for öne, know that most Nigerians were rooting for Zambia over CIV at 2012 finals. The only time the word 'fluke' came up was in 2013 when ZAMBIANS attacked the Super Eagles after our win, demanding for a play-off to determine African Champions. Nigerians never draw first blood, but when we retaliate, we get noticed. Don't let your head grow too big jes cuz you won a terrible Egyptian team at home.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2013
dazzling d:
Bcus of jst 1match, a frustrated egyptian side for dat matter dat has bin down for d past 3yrs, u must be funny upstairs...better go and learn football frm ur masters Mali and Burkina faso b4 ref to the africa champions

Wow really dude. Ethiopia is less of a team dan egypt and even then after beating dem u guys were seriously happy. Was it because they outplayed u guys and had goals and penalty kick calls that weren't given that u guys feel like bosses? Hmmm...asem ooo
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2013
R2bees: and u think that hav stoped us from being the african champion?.. Grow up mate.. 170million people no be beans..trust me By next 5years we go dey enjoy light lyk newyork...

Keep on foooooooooling urself cuz mumugeria will be in perpetual darkness till thy Kingdom come cheesy
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Nigerians were congratulating Ghana. Then a certain im.be.cile named Banku and warreva brought up an eediotic topic and Ghanaians quickly jumped on it. Even going so far as to discredit the same AFCON Ghanaians generally agreed their team sucked at. How pathetic can people get? Y'all wouldn't be talking this way if Ghana had won, na so the thing pain some people reach? Over 6 months later and your woeful performance in AFCON still makes you cringe and shudder. A true exhibition of BAD SPORTSMANSHIP- Diss a tournament you lost in.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by emmanuel4758(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: oh please! This is a lie. I for öne, know that most Nigerians were rooting for Zambia over CIV at 2012 finals. The only time the word 'fluke' came up was in 2013 when ZAMBIANS attacked the Super Eagles after our win, demanding for a play-off to determine African Champions. Nigerians never draw first blood, but when we retaliate, we get noticed. Don't let your head grow too big jes cuz you won a terrible Egyptian team at home.
tank u sis for dat highlight antelope meet for u hapi sallah
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: oh please! This is a lie. I for öne, know that most Nigerians were rooting for Zambia over CIV at 2012 finals. The only time the word 'fluke' came up was in 2013 when ZAMBIANS attacked the Super Eagles after our win, demanding for a play-off to determine African Champions. Nigerians never draw first blood, but when we retaliate, we get noticed. Don't let your head grow too big jes cuz you won a terrible Egyptian team at home.

Stupidddddd foooooool go back n continue ur bleaching. Talent for most nigerian women n cup or no cup we r da second best in Africa. Miserable creature from a miserable country.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Obrafour(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2013
A terrible team, yet you were supporting them before the start of the game. Sour losers
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by emmanuel4758(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Keep on foooooooooling urself cuz mumugeria will be in perpetual darkness till thy Kingdom come cheesy
u ned some drug i gest otapiapia cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 / Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.