Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 - Sports (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (54182 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: lol, how many goals did World Champions, Spain give common Belarus wey Ethiopia for hammer? They were even rubbished by Brazil at Confeds, does that make them less of Champions? We haven't lost to ANY African team since January. The last time we lost at home was 32 years ago, y'all lost just last year. We don't need to waste all our goals in a match before you know who runs things, no be una we go dey find validation from.
Nigeria hasnt lost to an african team since 2011 and not january.Keshi hasnt lost to an african team since he became coach.But under two years ghana has lost to Mali(twice),Zambia(twice),Bourkina Faso.
Nigeria has lost only two competitive matches since keshi became coach.And the two matches were against spain and uruguay.But ghana has lost more than 5 competitive games under the same two years even against poor average teams.
Those ghanaians using FIFA rankings to judge the better team,Colombia is above brazil in FIFA rankings but who is really the better team ??.That is like the case between nigeria and ghana.
I agree.Aside the tahiti game,spain dont usually hammer teams,even minnows by 5-0,6-0.Most of spain's matches against minnows end in 2-0,3-0,1-0.But you'll see smaller teams compared to spain like Belgium,Russia e.t.c defeating teams 6-0,5-0 e.t.c.That doesnt mean these teams are better than spain.That again is the case between nigeria and ghana.

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: lol, how many goals did World Champions, Spain give common Belarus wey Ethiopia for hammer? They were even rubbished by Brazil at Confeds, does that make them less of Champions? We haven't lost to ANY African team since January. The last time we lost at home was 32 years ago, y'all lost just last year. We don't need to waste all our goals in a match before you know who runs things, no be una we go dey find validation from.
Nigeria hasnt lost to an african team since 2011 and not january.Keshi hasnt lost to an african team since he became coach.But under two years ghana has lost to Mali(twice),Zambia(twice),Bourkina Faso.
Nigeria has lost only two competitive matches since keshi became coach.And the two matches were against spain and uruguay.But ghana has lost more than 5 competitive games under the same two years even against poor average teams.
Those ghanaians using FIFA rankings to judge the better team,Colombia is above brazil in FIFA rankings but who is really the better team ??.That is like the case between nigeria and ghana.
I agree.Aside the tahiti game,spain dont usually hammer teams,even minnows by 5-0,6-0.Most of spain's matches against minnows end in 2-0,3-0,1-0.But you'll see smaller teams compared to spain like Belgium,Russia e.t.c defeating teams 6-0,5-0 e.t.c.That doesnt mean these teams are better than spain.That again is the case between nigeria and ghana.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
PetroDollas: winning away is no biggie for the Black Stars. they won against Sudan and Lesotho in the current world cup campaign. Ghana plays even better away from home. look at who is talking about hate. I know you to be spewing lots of hate sh1t about Ghana, so what crap are you talking about?
wow, the infamous PetroCedi knows me. You're even the chairman of the Ghanaians that spew hateful ish bout Nigerians, hence I couldn't give 2 phucks bout what you think of me. Why not call your mutt, Banku and Tilapia to order before hounding me, or did you skip it's post that even started all this? At least your countryman, achimotan, apportioned the blame to the right person without bias.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Khin: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
“It’s nearly impossible because the situation we’ve put ourselves in is a very difficult one. We know. We feel this,” Bradley said.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Eifeh(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
To ghanians...... Naija
people be like albin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Gbaragbara: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
naija noni:
okay, you either use FIFA or head-to-head? In both instances Ghana wins,huh? Ghana is ahead in FIFA rankings and Ghana has also has more wins against Nigeria, than Nigerian has against Ghana, since the two countries started playing football,huh?

Two questions for you. when was the last time Nigeria won a game at the world cup?
2nd, when was the last time Nigeria beat Ghana?
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Gbaragbara: okay, you either use FIFA or head-to-head? In both instances Ghana wins,huh? Ghana is ahead in FIFA rankings and Ghana has also has more wins against Nigeria, than Nigerian has against Ghana, since the two countries started playing football,huh?

Two questions for you. when was the last time Nigeria won a game at the world cup?
2nd, when was the last time Nigeria beat Ghana?

Dem foooooool mek u no mind dem. Who da phuck be nigeria n nigerians. Phuck dem all
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: Lol. Lawdy lawd! So many pained people on here writing epistles on AFCON's irrelevance. No be qualifiers dem dey play for am? Why una no draw out? Why struggle to qualify? No be una benefit from the bad officiating pass? Even your top scorer, na penalties e take get 4 goals. This same Ghana that was making mouth bout how you'll whoop us in finals, because una no reach finals, e dey pain una say upon all your wuru wuru, Burkinabe still SCHOOLED YOU. You lot are a pathetic bunch, I thank God for sensible Ghanaians like Royal Pearl and Kingmojo, if not.... Nigerians don't pity hate-filled people, we laugh at them and move on.

At least wit ur malnourish brain u r able to name a few sensible Ghanaians here. Datz gud bitchhhhh cuz i can't phucking see one sensible nigerian here. Jux waste of space n liability to humanity. cheesy
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
achimotan:

Kwasiasem who is trying to act like a b.it.c.h.this thread waz sane until u decided to display ur stupidity

U r an imbecileeeee and its unfortunate dat i dunno where u live, i wld hv exchange u for a used menstrual pad and a toilet roll. U phuck head.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
PetroDollas: what is the IQ level of your brother. if he's indeed your brother, I can bet his IQ won't be more than 10 grin

Charlie mek u no mind dem cuz da word useless n nigerians are highly related. cheesy grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2013

Utter nonsense from a bend down low bitchhhhhh, Jux crawl back to da brothel u came from. Aboaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BankuTilapia: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
TO BE FAITHFUL AND LOYAL TO GHANA MY MOTHERLAND grin cheesy grin cheesy.............. Ghana 4 lyf.

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
safarigirl: that egyptian team that played worse than an ojuelegba primary school team? Even you know that if Egypt was what Egypt was in the time of Zaki, El-hadry and Shehata, y'all would've been lucky to get a draw. Stop knacking pangolo cuz you won a dysfunctional team that even scored an OG(a whole Egypt scored OG? Make dem just deport that team) I down-played it cuz Banku warreva downplayed our Ethiopian win despite the fact that we were playing in extremely unfavorable conditions- a country where air is scarce and the pitch wouldn't even be used in an NPL match. Y'all played in EXTREMELY favorable conditions. When Ghana lost a home game? Ask yesterday's commentator, na him talk am.

So u gave info without double checking it?

Dudard please egypt won a grp who's team were equal to the same teams super eagles had in their grp. I remember us drawing egypt in cairo in a friendly when they were still egypt. We got beat by them in the 2010 afcon finals by a lone goal with a team that had under 20 players as their core. Nigeria got trashed.

egypt played like that cos we made them play such. I the face of overwhelming power, even gud teams will look mediocre. Tell me u didn't think it'll be a tough match only to be awed by the performance of the black stars, even with a poor defence. Dnt be shy to admit it, even we were. Egypt is still a better team than ethiopia...dnt even try to make them look better cause u played crap. Given the altitude was bad.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Khin: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
This came from a commenter at (http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/dcunited/ghana-routs-egypt-and-bob-bradley-6-1-in-1st-leg-of-african-world-cup-playoffs/2013/10/15/7e7bc76e-35c9-11e3-89db-8002ba99b894_story.html)

"kauf5413
10/15/2013 6:57 PM GMT

I don't see how anyone outside of Egypt thought Bradley's team had much of a chance. Gyan is the guy who scored to beat the US, and Essian would be starting for the US if he were American. The only part I don't get is why Ghana was even in the position of playing in a playoff to qualify; they're the best team on that continent.My guess is that Egypt will fire Bradley after this failure to qualify. too bad; he made their team better."

Indeed the Black Stars are on top their Game .
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by kimco(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
naija noni:

I'm sorry what did u say...the last tym we met, we beat u. u think u're better than ghana now, that's to be seen.drawing most games isn't impressive either. Not losing doesn't mean u're better.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by mdgreen(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
the black stars are really improving super eagle take note grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHSwagg: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Utter nonsense from a bend down low bitchhhhhh, Jux crawl back to da brothel u came from. Aboaaaaaaaaa cheesy

Onua, 3y3 wai, gyai kakraa, na at3m didie nu d))su dudu cool
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by BIGVAJINA(f): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
phuck ghana angry
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHSwagg: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
BIGVAJINA: phuck ghana angry

angry angry angry
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
spade:

O boy, don't make a fool of yourself, my dear local goat.

Nigeria defeated their opponents in an away match - something you haven't yet done, and you're here running your mouth. Ethiopia hasn't yet met us in our domain Calabar, so tape it shut.

Look at you quick to beat your empty chest because you defeated your opponents in your country's second-largest city (duh! What else were you supposed to do?).

Weren't you the guys who lost to a 10-man Burkinabe team even after you had been awarded a dubious penalty?

Abeg, go dip your head in hot feces where it truly belongs.

Mtschheeew. Retaaard.

Let's be real the same Nigeria team barely beat a Malawi team in Nigeria and Malawi is not the team Ethiopia is.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Obrafour(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
BIGVAJINA: phuck ghana angry
Ashawo like you.

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
solomon111: Nigeria's is one of africa's basket-ball and beach-soccer powerhouses.
We also have a good pedigree in athletics.

What basketball, the one that is made up of us born Nigerians that got disgrace by the Us. When we talk about basketball african countries needs to sit back. Who watches beach soccer, I will not even waste my time.

Girls beach soccer, then we would have something to talk about, because u will get to enjoy beautiful girls.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Obrafour(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Onua, charley its ok. Don't paint all Nigerians with the same brush. We need you on the GH Thread now.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U r an imbecileeeee and its unfortunate dat i dunno where u live, i wld hv exchange u for a used menstrual pad and a toilet roll. U phuck head.

Kai. I never expected any intelligent post from you.indeed your stupidity and sillyness on this forum is legendry. Go on and display your foolishness
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Let's be real, the Egyptian team is as good as everybody thought they just went against a better Ghanaian squad. Ghana hasn't had his full squad three past afcon championship and we still went to the semis and final.

We have been the most consistent team on the African continent. Yesterday was just a glance of Ghana superiority even though three- four starters were still out.

I don't see any african team beating us with the likes of gyan, boateng, kwadwo asamoah, muntari, Essien and ayew in the squad. Most of these players were missing in the afcon.

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHSwagg: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nana Otumfour, kasa kyere Banku and Tilapia ma y3n wai grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
kimco:

Hmmm, so true. Afcon has lost it's shine. Actually, it has no trade mark. i haven't seen an afcon advert since egypt 2006. there's nothing to give it an identity. The euro's have a mascot that is in 3d as well, the icons are used every where. Their music is played everywhere. I know almost every euro song since 2000. The only afcon song i remember is the SA one. The pitches are horrible during the tournament i mean...why wud u build a world class stadium jux ro have a piss poor pitch. When i watch matches i judge the stadium by the pitch cos that's what i see. I don't see the interior decor or the shape of the stadium, all i see is the pitch. Wud it kill caf to force host nations to atleast put up lush loooking grass that looks world class so the international audience wont be turned off when they're watching games outside africa?

plus atleast 6 stadia for afcon won't kill anyone for christ sakes. If u can't do it, don't bother trying to bid for the tournament. It's high tym we make of our continental cup something to envy. outsource the franchise to capable companies, lc2 afnex are improving but even they are taking us for granted and for me that a mark of the old gf u need to let go. all this would be determined by the company that won the license to the afcon franchise.

The most important part would be the tym of the year where most african player are likely to come back and play for their nations rather than making useless excuses jux to secure their places in their teams. It's nt their fault. It's natural. Scheduling is extremely important.

True the stadiums always look empty, that's why non soccer nations shouldn't host it. North African team and west African teams should host because it is quite sad to see the event in other nations. Poor attendance
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Ajibel(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fucktards are here again bashing one another... I think the best thing is for a 2-legged Naija-Ghana friendly that'd be great to know which team is currently greater not by FIFA ranking or head2head
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
naija noni:

Apart from ivory coast what tough team have they beaten
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
kimco:

So u gave info without double checking it?

Dudard please egypt won a grp who's team were equal to the same teams super eagles had in their grp. I remember us drawing egypt in cairo in a friendly when they were still egypt. We got beat by them in the 2010 afcon finals by a lone goal with a team that had under 20 players as their core. Nigeria got trashed.

egypt played like that cos we made them play such. I the face of overwhelming power, even gud teams will look mediocre. Tell me u didn't think it'll be a tough match only to be awed by the performance of the black stars, even with a poor defence. Dnt be shy to admit it, even we were. Egypt is still a better team than ethiopia...dnt even try to make them look better cause u played crap. Given the altitude was bad.

Exactly they just got beaten by a better team. Remember Ghana has not had his full squad for the past three afcon. We have been missing about four starters each of the three afcon
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ajibel: Fucktards are here again bashing one another... I think the best thing is for a 2-legged Naija-Ghana friendly that'd be great to know which team is currently greater not by FIFA ranking or head2head

The only way to settle it
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Obrafour(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ajibel: Fucktards are here again bashing one another... I think the best thing is for a 2-legged Naija-Ghana friendly that'd be great to know which team is currently greater not by FIFA ranking or head2head

I think there should be a winner takes all. A super goal(game should stop once a goal is scored).

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply)

NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose / Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60