Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Is Wet Dream really A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Wet Dream really A Sin? (24800 Views)

Is Wet Dream A Sin? / Is Wet Dream A Sin Or Having Sex In Dreams A Sin? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You are a real Bible student, i'm 100% certain you must be be one of my brethren! smiley

100% fail as usual. cry you overrate yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na wah o! undecided

Why not talk about yourself?
Must you always run after another person's post?

Well i'm authoritatively telling you now that that commentator is one of those who humbly learn from the anointed servants of my God! I have noticed the sign we use in IDENTIFYING our brothers! I won't tell you but ask the owner of that post where she learnt how to construct comments that goes straight to answer questions and backing it efficaciously with the scriptures! wink

Image123:

100% fail as usual. cry you overrate yourselves.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Na wah o! undecided

Why not talk about yourself?
Must you always run after another person's post?

Well i'm authoritatively telling you now that that commentator is one of those who humbly learn from the anointed servants of my God! I have noticed the sign we use in IDENTIFYING our brothers! I won't tell you but ask the owner of that post where she learnt how to construct comments that goes straight to answer questions and backing it efficaciously with the scriptures! wink

she's my very good friend, don't be foolish this evening.

2 Likes

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ask her nah! cheesy
I use to be a very good friend of Churchgoers like you when i was learning from the real Christians, back then when i speak in the midst of Pastors they respect me for the efficacy. I kept hiding it from people pretending i just got the wisdom on my own because i don't want to loose the regard they were all giving me. In fact a branch Pastor in a popular Church wanted me to join his parish so as to assist in their ministry.
All these ended when i began going out with my teachers in the ministry that's when they started condemning me even trying to refute everything they've been swallowing in the past all because they now know the source.
Well i've known the truth and i will never again shy away from the truth so i want to help honest hearted and sincere individuals know the truth too.
So don't argue over this, i've noticed the sign in her comment. There's no way she can be that efficacious if not through my teachers (the anointed of God)

Image123:

she's my very good friend, don't be foolish this evening.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Ask her nah! cheesy
I use to be a very good friend of Churchgoers like you when i was learning from the real Christians, back then when i speak in the midst of Pastors they respect me for the efficacy. I kept hiding it from people pretending i just got the wisdom on my own because i don't want to loose the regard they were all giving me. In fact a branch Pastor in a popular Church wanted me to join his barish so as to assist in their ministry.
All these ended when i began going out with my teachers in the ministry that's when they started condemning me even trying to refute everything they've been swallowing in the past all because they now know the source.
Well i've known the truth and i will never again shy away from the truth so i want to help honest hearted and sincere individuals know the truth too.
So don't argue over this, i've noticed the sign in her comment. There's no way she can be that efficacious if not through my teachers (the anointed of God)

She's C.T Russell's daughter sha, thanks for opening my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Next time don't allow the hatred you have for JWs blur your insight.
@ bolded, It's my pleasure! smiley

Image123:

She's C.T Russell's daughter sha, thanks for opening my eyes.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Next time don't allow the hatred you have for JWs blur your insight.
@ bolded, It's my pleasure! smiley

You've got to be folly personified. i told you something is 100% wrong but you will rather gladly be deceived even if it is obvious satire. Blind people

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41am On Jan 20, 2021
Your hatred for JWs is too intense but that will not stop the truth from been told!
I challenge you nah, ask the commentator if she has never studied with JWs or read our publications before. I said i've noticed our Mark in her comment and you're here arguing, do you think people just jump one day and become JWs overnight like you Churchgoers who keep deceiving yourselves that some spirit call you? cheesy
My friend, before someone fully decide to join JWs they must have studied with us for a lengthy period, so stop arguing blindly, that commentator has our mark on her comment! grin

Image123:

You've got to be folly personified. i told you something is 100% wrong but you will rather gladly be deceived even if it is obvious satire. Blind people
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your hatred for JWs is too intense but that will not stop the truth from been told!
I challenge you nah, ask the commentator if she has never studied with JWs or read our publications before. I said i've noticed our Mark in her comment and you're here arguing, do you think people just jump one day and become JWs overnight like you Churchgoers who keep deceiving yourselves that some spirit call you? cheesy
My friend, before someone fully decide to join JWs they must have studied with us for a lengthy period, so stop arguing blindly, that commentator has our mark on her comment! grin

Imagine the folly of the question? Most people in Nigeria have read publications from churches and organizations due to what they call tracts evangelism. Christ embassy devotionals, Deeper Life magazines, JW awake and the likes are materials that we normally see people give on a monthly or even weekly. Claiming someone as your member or disciple on the basis that he read your publications is a new low in desperation. Suit yourself, like i said she's your GO's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2021
Of course the Israelites who responded to Jesus' question differently each had a point from God's inspired word, but Peter's response hit the target {Matthew 16:13-19} sorry i'm not saying she's already one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, what i'm saying is she has passed through the potters of JWs because that response can't come from any other place apart from JWs! Matthew 16:17

So don't kill yourself because of that go and learn how to make meaningful comments from your Churches if you think that's possible. If you're not just stupid, there are several comments on the topic before i picked that one as something unique, foolishly attacking me simply because i picked interest in her comment shows how empty you are upstairs! cheesy

Image123:

Imagine the folly of the question? Most people in Nigeria have read publications from churches and organizations due to what they call tracts evangelism. Christ embassy devotionals, Deeper Life magazines, JW awake and the likes are materials that we normally see people give on a monthly or even weekly. Claiming someone as your member or disciple on the basis that he read your publications is a new low in desperation. Suit yourself, like i said she's your GO's daughter.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 7:52am On Jan 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Of course the Israelites who responded to Jesus' question differently each had a point from God's inspired word, but Peter's response hit the target {Matthew 16:13-19} sorry i'm not saying she's already one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, what i'm saying is she has passed through the potters of JWs because that response can't come from any other place apart from JWs! Matthew 16:17

So don't kill yourself because of that go and learn how to make meaningful comments from your Churches if you think that's possible. If you're not just stupid, there are several comments on the topic before i picked that one as something unique, foolishly attacking me simply because i picked interest in her comment shows how empty you are upstairs! cheesy

Like i have said, you overrate yourselves to the extent of church worship. Now you are soft pedalling. You were 100% certain she must be one of your brethren! Until i told you that i knew the person. Still you kept driving headlong blindly. i will advise you like they advised your predecessors, you ought to be quiet and to do nothing rashly.

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2021
O ma se o! What a pity?
So that's what has been painting you shey?
Sorry hen! embarassed
You only need to humble yourself to learn from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES otherwise you will perish in your stubbornness.
When Jesus said only those listening to him are his brothers {Matthew 12:46-49} does that mean all his audience are baptized Christians? NO!
But as long as they continue taking instructions from the same source Jesus called them "his brethren" So i sensed that touch in her comment before i said i'm 100% certain that she's one of my brethren (those learning from the same source as i do)
You don't understand God's word and you're not ready to humble yourself to learn, please take your own advice never jump at people's comments because you don't know what they meant at heart before commenting! James 1:19 wink

Image123:

Like i have said, you overrate yourselves to the extent of church worship. Now you are soft pedalling. You were 100% certain she must be one of your brethren! Until i told you that i knew the person. Still you kept driving headlong blindly. i will advise you like they advised your predecessors, you ought to be quiet and to do nothing rashly.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Fvckyouall: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2021
PastorOluT:

Wet dreams is no sin but a spiritual attack, though many youths are ignorant about this hereby remaining in bondage. If u understand how the spiritual works u will know that wet dreams is caused by marine spirit to control ur destiny. Many at times it causes set backs and the likes but until u break that yoke life will be difficult for u.

Let me share my experience with u, when I was younger I had this girlfriend that unknowingly to me was possessed with marine spirit. After we broke up I started having constant wet dreams which I dont have before till I gave my life to Christ. This continued for over a decade, u can imagine the torment.

So no one should joke with this but seek spiritual help on time 'cos if care is not taken u can be rendered useless in life. But the first step to help is u accepting Jesus as ur Lord and personal savior.

Ode must you blame devil for everything, see this mumu wet dream is a normal reaction in teenagers boys just entering puberty. subconscious release of semen based on hormones, lying position or what you watched before going to bed.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2021
Scientifically accurate neither against what God's word said about teenagers reaching puberty. Deuteronomy 23:10-11
God never condemn any man for it, it's natural for any man getting to adulthood! smiley
Fvckyouall:

Ode must you blame devil for everything, see this mumu wet dream is a normal reaction in teenagers boys just entering puberty. subconscious release of semen based on hormones, lying position or what you watched before going to bed.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by PastorOluT(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Omowe, there are normal wet dreams which is as a result of teenagers entering puberty. But note it is not constant, not a daily, fortnight, or weekly thing which some are experiencing. This is not normal young man, many lives have been cut short both literally and spiritually. A word is enough for the wise, any in bondage of this should seek deliverance.
Jesus loves you.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by PastorOluT(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Could you share how you broke this bondage, so that others could learn and be edified? Thanks.
Sorry just seeing your quote after all this while of not being active.
There are so many consideration in breaking it cos it depends on how long you have been having it. l am telling you this is real, some have had for 10 years and more. The longer it stays the more difficult to break. But all in all one should break all evil habits and move closer to God. Getting a matured Christian around would also help a lot, you have to admit what it is first cos thats one of the trick of the enemy to make you feel it is normal. Know there is a problem and consciously fix it spiritually.

There is more to say but some questions need to be asked in order to know what we really dealing with.
You can DM me if you need more explanations.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Fvckyouall: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
PastorOluT:

Omowe, there are normal wet dreams which is as a result of teenagers entering puberty. But note it is not constant, not a daily, fortnight, or weekly thing which some are experiencing. This is not normal young man, many lives have been cut short both literally and spiritually. A word is enough for the wise, any in bondage of this should seek deliverance.
Jesus loves you.

did I say constant wet dreams is normal? and don't ever say the Jesus loves you crap to me I am not your family or friend, if he loves the world he would not let christains suffer keep worshiping a God who gives no fvcks about you.
if wet dream occurs frequently it's a medical condition and there is a treatment in the clinic I work there was a lady with similar condition and she was treated without visiting your churches full of broke hungry scammers calling themselves pastor. so get the fvck out of my sight you disgust me

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s]O ma se o! What a pity?
So that's what has been painting you shey?
Sorry hen! embarassed
You only need to humble yourself to learn from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES otherwise you will perish in your stubbornness.
When Jesus said only those listening to him are his brothers {Matthew 12:46-49} does that mean all his audience are baptized Christians? NO!
But as long as they continue taking instructions from the same source Jesus called them "his brethren" So i sensed that touch in her comment before i said i'm 100% certain that she's one of my brethren (those learning from the same source as i do)
You don't understand God's word and you're not ready to humble yourself to learn, please take your own advice never jump at people's comments because you don't know what they meant at heart before commenting! James 1:19 wink[/s]

So much folly at a go. We will keep you in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fvckyouall:

did I say constant wet dreams is normal? and don't ever say the Jesus loves you crap to me I am not your family or friend, if he loves the world he would not let christains suffer keep worshiping a God who gives no fvcks about you.
if wet dream occurs frequently it's a medical condition and there is a treatment in the clinic I work there was a lady with similar condition and she was treated without visiting your churches full of broke hungry scammers calling themselves pastor. so get the fvck out of my sight you disgust me

Phew, majamaja brethren. No vex na.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Everyone can see that in your response anytime you sight my comments, even the blind can see how much love you have for me, go ahead with your prayers there's no need publicizing it Sir! Matthew 6:2-6 cheesy

Image123:

So much folly at a go. We will keep you in prayers.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by PastorOluT(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fvckyouall:

l am gonna indulge you again by replying, l doubt the authenticity of a lady having constant wet dreams visiting a doc and getting healed. If true then hers is one in a million and medical, cos l tell you constant wet dreams is demonic attack.
l speak of what l have seen and experienced, continue to delude yourself till you come to reality. l pray your soul found rest cos l can sense your restlessness.
Shalom
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by ochibuogwu5: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
As Scriptures Leviticus 15:16 and Deuteronomy 23:10 have confirmed *wet dream is not sin* but natural emissions from our sexual hormones
However,
According to my own experience as a male human being, when I used to have wet dreams; I have never seen myself *having sex with any woman* rather I see myself *fully-dressed* with *a woman fully dressed* where *I am begging her without touching her or any part of her body to give me permission to have sexual intimacy with her*. I am not yet married and within the age bracket of 34 going to 35 this year.

I cannot actually remember when last I had wet dreams since 2012 that I was lead into fasting and prayers on daily basis from 12midnight till 6pm though some days, I eat my normal meals while some days I drink only water(just like I have been doing today since morning) while some days I take fruits during the day then from 6-7-8-9pm, I will take my meals.

But I do not *prescribe fasting and prayers generally for sin, sinful-habits/patterns, addictions or demonic infestations/manipulations* rather an *accurate understanding with the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified* which I will always refer people to youtube search for *NOT I BUT CHRIST* by GBILE AKANNI. It is 4-gospel video messages, listen and pray with whatever the Holy Spirit will reveal to you and begin to *grow in the grace and knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ* (2 Peter 3:18) then you will *have the victorious lifestyle of Jesus Christ Crucified manifesting effortlessly through your mortal body each second of this earthly existence*

Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by PastorOluT(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=Fvckyouall post=98255248]
I can see you are a really disturbed young man, you need help ASAP. No matter how hurt you have been in the past by so called Pastors, that doesn't mean you should turn your back against God.

Jesus loves you and the world this much by dying on the cross. Never say or think He never cares, He cared much more you would ever know.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Everyone can see that in your response anytime you sight my comments, even the blind can see how much love you have for me, go ahead with your prayers there's no need publicizing it Sir! Matthew 6:2-6 cheesy

Jesus loves you, we're praying.

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jesus loves everyone Sir, so go and pray for everyone! cheesy

Image123:

Jesus loves you, we're praying.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Fvckyouall: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
PastorOluT:

l am gonna indulge you again by replying, l doubt the authenticity of a lady having constant wet dreams visiting a doc and getting healed. If true then hers is one in a million and medical, cos l tell you constant wet dreams is demonic attack.
l speak of what l have seen and experienced, continue to delude yourself till you come to reality. l pray your soul found rest cos l can sense your restlessness.
Shalom

You are just making a f00l of yourself. wet dream is normal just stop watching all the porn you use to watch and stop blaming devil for being a pevert
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Fvckyouall: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=PastorOluT post=98257039][/quote]

ifa tear you hot slap eh. love e died on the cross and people are still suffering if he can do everything why not just lock devil up and save all the people suffering in pain except he is not as powerful as you say he is. your pastor is using you and your fellow members as bank and you are praising him mumu.
people like you would never realise religion is a scam until you die
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus loves everyone Sir, so go and pray for everyone! cheesy

Hypocrite, we are praying. Say amen.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
So when Jesus asked his followers to pray for their enemies he told them those enemies will respond with "Amen" shey? cheesy

What about all the abuses, insults and curses that you've been issuing at me in the past?

Well if it's my "amen" that's starving you then you better keep your prayers to yourself because i only respond to the prayers of my fellow believers not critics, accusers and cursers like you Sir! cheesy

Image123:

Hypocrite, we are praying. Say amen.
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by ochibuogwu5: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Something about personal daily bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit:

Please you must not force yourself unto studying 1-chapter each day, I will encourage you to start little with 3-5 verses per day or more.

If you will agree with me start with the Gospel according to St. John chapter 1 from verse-1 to verse-5 today(next day 5-verses and continue like that or increase in number of verses if your understanding and retentive memory can carry it).

Try to get a notebook for your bible studies. Before you start reading; pray and ask thus "Holy Spirit fill me with fresh/new understanding and revelations of Your Word as I study from John 1:1-5 as well as make Your Word to mix with faith in my heart in Jesus name. Amen."

After reading this 5-verses, write out lessons that you got from it, ask yourself questions like
1. "How does this Word speak to me as if it is GOD speaking to me directly ?",
2. "In my current situation(job/marriage/business/academics/career/business) of life, where will Jesus Christ now living inside my body want to apply this words as He did while He was on earth in His own mortal-body so that the perfect-will of the Father will be manifested ?",
3. "How would Jesus Christ Crucified want to use the words contained in these passages to speak to all my friends/family/relations/colleagues/children/parents/siblings/social-media-contacts e.t.c. ?",
4. "How would Jesus Christ Crucified want to use the words contained in these passages to speak to all Christians all over the world ?",
5. "How would Jesus Christ Crucified want to use the words contained in these passages to speak to all unbelievers currently in this world ?"......

Then you begin to write out prayers for each of this situation based upon the words of these passages thus
1. Prayers that enables you to see these words as being spoken directly to you from the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit),
2. Prayers that enables the Holy Spirit to help you apply the words of these passages in your current situation of life,
3. Prayers that enables your relatives to encounter these words in their spirit no matter there current geographical locations,
4. Prayers that releases these words fresh upon the hearts of all Christians no matter their current circumstances and geographical locations,
5. Prayers that enables the heart of unbelievers to receive the light of God's word in their hearts no matter how lost and deep into unbelief they are currently
then
Silence for 2-3-5 minutes for the Holy Spirit to speak more of His revealed words to your heart thus "Holy Spirit, speak in ways that I can understand you within my heart in Jesus name. Amen."......
Write down what He told you, if He spoke in that period of silence or else conclude and engage what you have learnt in more meditations(thinking-through in line with what Jesus lifestyle will engage while holding unto these words) even as you engage in concluding prayers and go for your daily activities.

As you keep engaging the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) in these daily bible studies, your NEW CREATION LIFE IN CHRIST will continue to grow in grace and knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ from one degree of glory/holiness to a higher degree of glory and holiness. I hope this helps, if not drop more questions here and the Holy Spirit will help us to engage them adequately. Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by Image123(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So when Jesus asked his followers to pray for their enemies he told them those enemies will respond with "Amen" shey? cheesy

What about all the abuses, insults and curses that you've been issuing at me in the past?

Well if it's my "amen" that's starving you then you better keep your prayers to yourself because i only respond to the prayers of my fellow believers not critics, accusers and cursers like you Sir! cheesy

You talk too much. Am i your enemy? You have said Amen and you better keep saying so. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Is Wet Dream really A Sin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
The highlighted shows how confused you and your cohorts are.
For your information a real hypocrite will never agree with you. Jesus prayed on the torture stake, he wasn't praying for the hypocritical Jewish religious leaders who schemed his execution for they're fully aware of what they did rather he was praying for the soldiers who unknowingly carried out the execution of God's son. And instantly God answered Jesus' prayer because the officer in charge of the execution finally understood and said "for a certainty this man was God's son" Mark 15:39

It's you who will say AMEN when your heart is not even in harmony with the person praying, JWs will only respond with AMEN to the prayer from a fellow JW! John 17:8-9 wink

Image123:

You talk too much. Am i your enemy? You have said Amen and you better keep saying so. Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I May Have To Leave The Catholic Church / Who Is The Most Humblest Man Of God In Nigeria? / Atheists Come And See: The Most Powerful Argument For The Existence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.