Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection (2990 Views)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad / Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Some tribalistic fellow are of d opinion dat our current coach z too partial wit his selection process,dat majority of d team consist of a particular tribe
-
Now let us take a look at d teamsheet nd tell me who is not worth being dere nd who should be dere
who z beta dan enyeama?
-
D current defence line up is d best,or u want to see danny shittu(dat cannot carry himself) in d team? D midfield is ok,who else should be dere? Is it d haruna lukmon or rabiu afolabi??
-
Should yakuba or martins be in d team in place of emenike?
if you think d team is too ''IGBOtic'' name one player frm dat your tribe dat cannot even kick football,dat deserve to be on dis current squad

3 Likes

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
shut up.
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
bboiabb: shut up.
your mouth
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by wandevincent(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
tonnieblaise: Some tribalistic fellow are of d opinion dat our current coach z too partial wit his selection process,dat majority of d team consist of a particular tribe
-
Now let us take a look at d teamsheet nd tell me who is not worth being dere nd who should be dere
who z beta dan enyeama?
-
D current defence line up is d best,or u want to see danny shittu(dat cannot carry himself) in d team? D midfield is ok,who else should be dere? Is it d haruna lukmon or rabiu afolabi??
-
Should yakuba or martins be in d team in place of emenike?
if you think d team is too ''IGBOtic'' name one player frm dat your tribe dat cannot even kick football,dat deserve to be on dis current squad
I won't insult you, but it clearly shows you are after the yoruba tribe

1 Like

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
buh hate it or luv it.,.....dude is right

1 Like

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by Dollarjunkie: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Larryfly: buh hate it or luv it.,.....dude is right

Yea dude was right but presentation ain't matured.
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
wandevincent: I won't insult you, but it clearly shows you are after the yoruba tribe
not really..m actually after dose pple dat says keshi is too bias wit his selections
If u followed d ethiopia nigeria thread,u'll see some dudes sayin everytribe should hav dia own quota even if we win or not,evry tribe should be on the team

2 Likes

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Larryfly: buh hate it or luv it.,.....dude is right
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by wandevincent(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
tonnieblaise: not really..m actually after dose pple dat says keshi is too bias wit his selections
If u followed d ethiopia nigeria thread,u'll see some dudes sayin everytribe should hav dia own quota even if we win or not,evry tribe should be on the team
Well if that's what u base your observations on, you'r right but all your comparisons are yorubas, martins,shitu, rabiu afolabi, haruna lukman, obafemi martins, and aitegbeni.That's why I said you are after the yoruba tribe.I personally belong to the school of thought that believe in the woonderful job keshi is doing, irespective of whatever tribe dominate his team

3 Likes

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by ketoprofen(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
tonnieblaise: not really..m actually after dose pple dat says keshi is too bias wit his selections

Nonsense.
its this quota rubbish that made Super Eagles loose glory after 96.
Now the Igbo are back again and doing well, we shd still go back to that nonsense.
abeg

2 Likes

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by henrychubayo: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
The team is very good. If u bring quota into the team, it will just spoil everything. Its not a must every tribe should be there for d good of the team. Some are gifted in football and others are not.

1 Like

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
wandevincent: Well if that's what u base your observations on, you'r right but all your comparisons are yorubas, martins,shitu, rabiu afolabi, haruna lukman, obafemi martins, and aitegbeni.That's why I said you are after the yoruba tribe.I personally belong to the school of thought that believe in the woonderful job keshi is doing, irespective of whatever tribe dominate his team
my point exactly
And abt d comparisons,dose names are d better ones i can find
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
henrychubayo: The team is very good. If u bring quota into the team, it will just spoil everything. Its not a must every tribe should be there for d good of the team. Some are gifted in football and others are not.
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
ketoprofen:

Nonsense.
Now the Igbo are back again and doing well, we shd still go back to that nonsense.
abeg
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
ketoprofen:

Nonsense.
abeg
abi o,dey just want 2 bring politics into d game
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by albiol: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Must u tribalise everything if igbos are the best y won't shouldn't they be there besides they are wearing nigerian jersey not igbo or biafran jersey
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by AndreUweh(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yakubu Aigbeni is Edo and not Yoruba.
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
Andre Uweh: Yakubu Aigbeni is Edo and not Yoruba.
who says he is yoruba?
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by wandevincent(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Andre Uweh: Yakubu Aigbeni is Edo and not Yoruba.
edo has, yoruba origin
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
we don't need any aboki like keita

1 Like

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by seankay(m): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
I think the OP is being tribalistic and you really nid to get a life.I'm a Yoruba boy and I'm happy wif the current super eagle's squad.I don't mind if the whole team is made up of hausa or igbo as long as they continue to do us proud! The only place you got it wrong is where you started comparing players.....I think Lukman Haruna is Yoruba and d dude is better dan joel obi but if I'm to choose who I prefer in d team,I wud go for joel anytime!I don't give a flying Bleep if d whole team is ibo but don't spark up tribalism @OP.
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 12:24am On Oct 16, 2013
seankay: I think the OP is being tribalistic and you really nid to get a life.I'm a Yoruba boy and I'm happy wif the current super eagle's squad.I don't mind if the whole team is made up of hausa or igbo as long as they continue to do us proud! The only place you got it wrong is where you started comparing players.....I think Lukman Haruna is Yoruba and d dude is better dan joel obi but if I'm to choose who I prefer in d team,I wud go for joel anytime!I don't give a flying Bleep if d whole team is ibo but don't spark up tribalism @OP.
thanks..i'm not being tribalistic,m only sayin this cos of d comments of some dudes in d ethiopia nigeria match thread abt d team selection
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Ochillary: we don't need any aboki like keita
lol..ahmed musa na aboki o
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2013
tonnieblaise: lol..ahmed musa na aboki o
the aboki get small sense
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by MeGaStReEt: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ahmed Musa is the most senseless footballer of this generation
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by omar22(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wait till the selection for the WC squad, thats when Keshi will dance to Aboki tune? thats if they havent sacked him and replace him with Amodu
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
MeGaStReEt: Ahmed Musa is the most senseless footballer of this generation
lol...but seriozly ahmed musa dey provooke me wella e just b like say d guy dey use juju 4 keshi...he'll be playing rubbish nd keshi will still leave him on pitch

1 Like

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
omar22: Wait till the selection for the WC squad, thats when Keshi will dance to Aboki tune? thats if they havent sacked him and replace him with Amodu
abeg no call dat name again,dat man can giv person heartattack wit his style of coaching..i even heard some backroom staff are d ones doin d selection,his own job is just to sit on d bench and acts as coach,he does not even talk sef
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by wandevincent(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
tonnieblaise: abeg no call dat name again,dat man can giv person heartattack wit his style of coaching..i even heard some backroom staff are d ones doin d selection,his own job is just to sit on d bench and acts as coach,he does not even talk sef
but he qualified nigeria for two world cups

1 Like

Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
tonnieblaise: your mouth
like your own
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by tonnieblaise(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
wandevincent: but he qualified nigeria for two world cups
wit our hearts in our mouth....d players did d job,his tactics z pure rubbish,just dat d players used dere experience,no standard formation,no paticular style of play,den we were playin like chelsea's hit nd run
Re: Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
wandevincent: but he qualified nigeria for two world cups
na our right

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can Predict At Least One Game On Weekends,pls Come In!! / The Nigerian Globacom Premier League Dearth Of Goals / Bodybuilder Justyn Vicky Dead At 33 After 400-pound Weight Breaks Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.