Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad (14405 Views)

Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos / Don't Call Me Just A Monkey, Add 'rich Monkey' To It - Emenike Tells Racists / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Blackberrybabes: 5:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Emmanuel Emenike has rejected Super Eagles invitation by new coach,Samson Siasia.
Emenike revealed to Sportinglife on Sunday night
“I’m done with the Super Eagles, and I am making it clear again that I am not going back.”It’s my decision and I am not going to reverse it, I am sorry if I have offended anybody regarding this but no Eagles return for me. “Like I said, I didn’t quit because of anybody, it was a personal decision. Oliseh didn’t force me out of the Super Eagles as it was reported, I dont need anybody to speak with me before I take a decision. It was my decision and I won’t reverse it""

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/emenike-rejects-invitation-back-to.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Blackberrybabes: 5:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 29, 2016
Ok o... Bros nor vex

9 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by dammytosh: 6:13am On Feb 29, 2016
That Siasia self .

Why is he begging people to come and play ?

Ok i guess that is the instruction Green gave him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by pendusky(m): 6:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Its okay bro!

Siasia, you have been making little lads becoming stars!

why not field the likes of Iheanancho, Ighalo etc, these lads need make name and they can deliver. my take on this though cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Am ready available for naija

4 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by oluwafemi113(m): 6:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Bross take am easy ooooo
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Blitz888(m): 4:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
HA
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Realhommie(m): 4:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Noted.
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by tuoyoojo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
abegi make him go siddon for corner abeg like say without am eagles nor go continue

"bull - sit"

9 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
At owners risk
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Vodkka(m): 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who dae invite him
D guy no sabi dribble.

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by kaypompey(m): 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Abegiii, look for the Nigerian Rashford..Arsenal fans can testify...

10 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by goshen26: 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bros de para

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by orobs93(m): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wetin dey worry dis one

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by babyfaceafrica: 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Naija dey f up!!!...so emenike sef dey talk..na in type we dey talk abi......super chickens!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Misterdhee1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Who needs him? On current form, he is no match for Ighalo.. We v even got younger ones like Chuba Akpom, Iheanacho, coming up..

4 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by shadrach77: 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
I think it's a spiritual matter. Some people are attacking him spiritually in the camp that's why he wants to quit permanently. Juju tinz! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by phemflex90(m): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
capable and talented players are in Nigeria, #,NFF BE WISE#
Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
nonentity dey form?,abeg make national team scouts enter STREETS,they will be amazed at the number of talented players in the nook n cranny of naija.in other news,arsenal fans hail KING RASHFORD.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Wendyslim(f): 5:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmmm. Him dey show class be dat oooo.
No long thing

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Flexherbal(m): 5:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
We have some young stars that can bench that guy. Nigeria is full of talents.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by DrLee(m): 5:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Feeling like a big boy shey
We need someone who can contribute more goals jor

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by ITSaWRAPPP: 5:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Siasia should visit the ghetto, we have some untapped talents there. Ajegunle, Oworonsoki, Agege etc

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by lonelydora: 5:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
For saying this, you have become my friend forever. I love people that are steadfast in their decisions.

I will place you where i placed Ibim Seminitari (NDDC boss) and Patience Jonathan (Ex-first lady). I love these two ladies because of what they believed in. They didn't compromise their decision/stance during and after the election.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by unitysheart(m): 5:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lol. Why dem go invite am in the first place? The guy no dey score well again na.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Omo ale. Who needs ur isu ikokore legs self?

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Akaujaa(m): 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
The truth is that our Nigerian coaches are so lazy. They don't want to discover new talents, always dependent on already-made players. Imagine Oliseh coaching the team from far away Belgium and now Siasia is begging tired Emenike to come play for eagles. What happens to the abundant talents in the country?

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by Lovexme(m): 5:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
He's made his decision and he seem adamant on changing his stance, so let him be.

There are lotsa strikers in Nigeria to take his place.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good. Leave the zoo and her team

1 Like

Re: Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad by iamdynamite(m): 5:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
i dont why they want him back,a striker that dint score a goal in 2years,pls invite isaac success.the guy is good abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Defender Koscielny Retires From France After Criticizing France Manager / Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Sudan Vs Nigeria: Probable Line Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.