Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive (2660 Views)

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive by akanke79: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Asalam my muslim sisters trying to conceive
I have a list of prayer Sisters can do and inshaAllah they will conceive within months as per Alhaji Isa Akindele

Husbands
Need to eat fresh dates not dried ones to increase sperm production

Wifes
Recite in Zaytun(OLIVE OIL) and rub on the stomach and back (night and day)everyday
These verses should be recited in the oil,put your mouth close to the bottle in such a way your breathe reaches the oil while reciting.

1.Suratul Fatiha
2. SURATUL BAQARAH(kursiyu) V 255
3.SURATUL BAQARAH V 163-164,285
4.SURATUL FALAQ,NAS,IKHLAS
5.SURATUL NISSAI V 1
6.SURATUL MAIDAH V 68
7.SURATUL ARAF V 55,181
8.SURATUL HUD V 52
9.SURATUL MARYAM V 1-36
10.SURATUL ANBIYAH V 2
11.SURATUL HAJJ V5
12. SURATUL IMRAN V 26-40,190-200
13 SURATUL IQRA,
14.SURATUL TIN
15. SURATUL MUMINOON

Here is the full lecture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2WIVKrMTYI

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive by tbaba1234: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Where is the evidence for this??

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive by akanke79: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2013
The evidence is based on the fact that Quran is shifau(healing) and a mercy to Mankind. Any verse or verses recited will suffice inshaAllah.I can state that I know personally someone who tried reciting this verses who got pregnant within a month having in mind that Allah gives whom he wills.It is a form of Ruqyah

And We reveal of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy for believers though it increase the evil-doers in naught save ruin. (17:82)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prerequisites Of The Prayer / Ridding Oneself Of Arrogance / The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.