Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros (972 Views)

How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
List of Countries that have pushed
ahead with Ncheta Igbo/ Biafra
Remembrance Day events:
Ukraine - 7th but not completed.
Will still complete it the
requirements
Spain - 12. We are waiting for
their updates
Indonesia - 17th
Isaael - 18th
Austria - 18th
Pakistan - 18th
China - 19th
Sweden - 19th
South Africa -19th
Mexico - 19th
Denmark - 19th
Finland - 19th
Australia - 20th
United Arab Emirates - 20th
Ireland - 20th
Italy - 20th
Thailand - 20th
India – 20th
Our people are in all the countries
of the world where life is
sustainable. We hereby call on the
coordinators and executives of
other countries whose names are
not here to contact the
International Directorate Secretary
for the update on their Ncheta
Igbo/Biafra Remembrance Day
date as soon as possible. We have
only few days left.
Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
The storm is gathering. Getting set for the worldwide demonstration in support of biafra independence. There is no stopping us

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Connect with biafrans in your country of residence and let your voice be heard
Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by OJODEL10(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
STOP THIS UR BIAFRA THING
Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
OJODEL10: STOP THIS UR BIAFRA THING
why
Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by IGBOSON1: 1:27am On Oct 16, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: why

^^^It's getting on his nerves! grin grin grin
Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by DuduNegro: 2:21am On Oct 16, 2013
Ogbona you used to include African countries among those Biafra loving nations. I dont see any up there.

Wetin happen, S.Africa no love you any more? How about Kenya, Ghana, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast..........these were places you used to brand and brag about how well Ibos are loved and I thought you would include them in your list.

Hmmmm, I wonder....
Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by Brimmie(m): 3:09am On Oct 16, 2013
^^
I Like Ur Signature!!
Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 16, 2013
Don't carry Israeli flag; carry Biafra flag.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by OJODEL10(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2013
payless: Don't carry Israeli flag; carry Biafra flag.
ISRAELI! ARE THE IBO JEWS? OR HEBREWS I BELIEVED THE WEST AFRICANS ARE HEBREWS BUT NOT JEWS. HOWEVER, WHERE ARE THE JEWS DURING BIAFRA WAR? FORGET THIS DISTANT RELATIVE STUFF I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT
Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by Kponkwem(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2013
OJODEL10: ISRAELI! ARE THE IBO JEWS? OR HEBREWS I BELIEVED THE WEST AFRICANS ARE HEBREWS BUT NOT JEWS. HOWEVER, WHERE ARE THE JEWS DURING BIAFRA WAR? FORGET THIS DISTANT RELATIVE STUFF I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT

Do a proper research dude. Isreal supported the Biafra. Before and during the war, the Eastern region had good relations with these powerful nations: France, Portugal, Israel and S. Africa.
While the rest made some limited contributions to the liberation efforts, Isreal was constrained by the immediate commencement of the Isreali-Arab war where it faced seven Arab countries goaded by Gen Nasser of Egypt in same 1967 and single-handedly routed them and reclaimed more territories from them in Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine.
The Nigerian airstrikes attempted to cripple the Eastern industrial base and other facilities, but the Isreali mounted aerial surveillance and cover for much of the Nkalagu cement factory, Umuahia golden guinea brewery, onne refinery, and farm settlements.
How I wish Isreali hands were not tied!
Re: Biafrans Around The World Getting Set To Remember Our Falling Heros by cashkid18(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
payless: Don't carry Israeli flag; carry Biafra flag.
so long as u n ur slsve masters do not call russia,egypt,britian,arabians,to stp us frm secedin

(1) (Reply)

Senate Wades Into ASUU Strike, Calls Demands ‘absolutely Unnecessary’ / Amaechi To Nigerians: No Revolution Without Bloodshed / APC Mulls Kwankwaso/ Fashola Ticket For 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.