Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) (2726 Views)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
I love the flag close to president buhari, sorry Presidential aspirant.
Professor Osinbajo posted the pictures this evening as they are getting set to take over come May 2015....
May God see them through.... Somebody shout a big Amen.....

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ancestor is looking into ze fafer. Afeeceee!

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by falconey(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
this is the dream of everyman who wants progress and change.....God bless BUHARI ,God bless NIGERIA

28 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
My next president come may29- 2015 cheesy

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by cybrninja(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
nr be only take over....mtchewwe

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by teemanbastos(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dis pics. Made My Day.
Cos of this... I am giving out MTN recharge cards tnyt.

Nt on Nairaland o.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by NobleAky(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
That was when Osibanjo was teaching him how to call O.S.I.B.A.N.J.O and not OSIBANDE......
Corruption and not Kworopshon. APC no AFISHII

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by iduzebaba(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
sai baba

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wow.. So Presidential...I love Baba's Swag...
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Elslim: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dats ma vision exactly come march 28th

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria getting briefed on the state of the Nation by Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by dkronicle(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jonzin world
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by igben(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
for dream them so soon wake up to reallity!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Mubarack44(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ameeen please read this secret below

ANOTHER DISTURBING STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.
We therefore don't publish any story unless we really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have received.
Read and give it a thought.

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He is worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by babadem2much(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Waiting to see that beautiful day. That dat i will declare my bar open, and shawarma joints. So dat Fayose go fear God

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Signs of good things to come, an amiable President with a very active VP, not the docile/incoherent GEJ and samboribo undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by FastShipping: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
I love this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin In that picture where Osinbade is pointing at something, the feafools' General is not looking at the paper. watch his eyes well
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by itoldu: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mubarack44:
Ameeen please read this secret below

ANOTHER DISTURBING STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.
We therefore don't publish any story unless we really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have received.
Read and give it a thought.

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He is worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

[size=24pt] After reading through this, I can only conclude that there is a very high probability of this happening[/size]

Vote [size=32pt] KOWA PARTY[/size] and let's give both APC and PDP the shockers of their lives.
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why, Mbaka? Why ;DChai!

Mbaka, why

Why will two old men be fooling themselves

Why Mbaka grin , Don't they know that a vacancy exists not in the rocks?

Why, Mbaka? Why

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Ademusiwa: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin

Does that not tell you Osibanjo is deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
You are advocating for Change? Ok! After
jonathan, this is *a real Change*. Old
cargo who is surrounded with corrupt
Toronto and canada fraudstars can not
bring meaningful change than bad
change...Alh Gani O Galadima for
president. Sai Galadima! Sai Nigeria

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by lacasa: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nigeria will be great again! cool
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
teemanbastos:
Dis pics. Made My Day.
Cos of this... I am giving out MTN recharge cards tnyt.

Nt on Nairaland o.
ok where?
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Change2015(m): 12:34am On Feb 24, 2015
aanumama:
Signs of good things to come, an amiable President with a very active VP, not the docile/incoherent GEJ and samboribo undecided undecided undecided

Haba, I Hear Sambo is very good at serving coffee when his md is 'recovering' from a binge.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by thaoriginator: 12:41am On Feb 24, 2015
First page things
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Ademusiwa: 12:46am On Feb 24, 2015

continue to dream osibanjo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Hallmark08(m): 12:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Billyonaire:
Ancestor is looking into ze fafer. Afeeceee!

Afeceee CHAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Swizdoe(m): 1:10am On Feb 24, 2015
itoldu:

[size=24pt] After reading through this, I can only conclude that there is a very high probability of this happening[/size]

Vote [size=32pt] KOWA PARTY[/size] and let's give both APC and PDP the shockers of their lives.
Kowa what........
I would rather sit at home on election day
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by babadee1(m): 1:11am On Feb 24, 2015
NobleAky:
That was when Osibanjo was teaching him how to call O.S.I.B.A.N.J.O and not OSIBANDE......
Corruption and not Kworopshon. APC no AFISHII

If that is your biggest criticism of Buhari that he has a local accent then you have no case.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by aminashy: 1:28am On Feb 24, 2015
Why is the man covering his mouth sign of the sickness, anyway you can dream and wish to live and act like our president GOODLUCK JONATHAN PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo Getting Set To Take Over...(photos) by Bekwarra(m): 2:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Are they forming a parallel government already?
Why is Osinbajo doing like Akpan there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp / Profile Of The Newly Appointed SGF (dr. Ogbonnaya Onu) / APC Governors In US With The President. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.