Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept (3985 Views)

CES 2016: These Two Samsung Innovations Will Drop Your Jaw! See!!!! / Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 / Coming Soon!!! Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2013
to be honest, interms of design, the chinese wins... but for software, d big names win.. i dont fancy dis phone design,... them wan copy htc ni??

#WINNER TAKES EARTH
Re: Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2013
Big.game:
They would be an option for reducing the brightness of the flash, just like some android phones torch app do, e.g tecno n7.
FrostyZonn:

Concurred, but it's definitely a concept for the future.

Lord_Reed:

LoL! I get your point but I guess the hardware manufacturers have sound reasons for not including it yet one of which would be size. The mechanics for firing a flash have not yet received the kind of miniaturization that cameras have plus the power requirements for maintaining two flash banks might be prohibitive.
NO NO NO!!!
I dont vote 4 it! I dont think its a fantastic idea. I think its dumb! If u need sumtin to brighting up ur face during video call, the light emmision from your phone screen can do that! Putting a flash in front would
1. Spoil people eyes!
2. Kill your battrey faster!
You cant say u would regulate the brightness, cos the brightness of the flash enoug to show your face is enough to spoil your eyes! Even the screen brightness affect the eyes some times! Thats also why your mom would tell you not to sit close to the television! And the same reason why some people put their phone far from their face while using their phone.
let me tell you more reasonable innovation. What about removable RAM and ROM? Dual ROM to make the phone support dual boot. Wp and andriod or sailfish or ubuntu or firefox? Infared at the camera, to make u take pictures in total darkness?
Re: Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept by krugar07(m): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: to be honest, interms of design, the chinese wins... but for software, d big names win.. i dont fancy dis phone design,... them wan copy htc ni??

#WINNER TAKES EARTH
which chinese fones have spectacular designs
Re: Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2013
krugar07: which chinese fones have spectacular designs
jiayu, zoppo, gionee... dont know dis chinese phones.. but u can go google "chinese phones"

#WINNER TAKES EARTH
Re: Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept by psalmdave(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Your view is subjective. From my own perspective, HTC One design is completely different from Samsung galaxy 4, Tecno P5 visually different from Gionee P2 and so on.

Ok,i understand your point but they all have one thing or two things in common.A big screen with 3 or 4 control buttons below,the power buttons up at the top and volume button sideways....even not exactly this description,they are 9/10 like that
Re: Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept by ITbomb(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2013
psalmdave: Ok,i understand your point but they all have one thing or two things in common.A big screen with 3 or 4 control buttons below,the power buttons up at the top and volume button sideways....even not exactly this description,they are 9/10 like that
Your reasoning is just like asking.
Why do all Laptop look the same, they all have the same keyboard , cd drive , some usb by the side, cam on top of the screen etc.
They call it convergence of technology where emphasis is now in how fast they can do things n not physical resemblemce ,
The era of Nokia releasing multiple physical designs on the same software is gone, it is now multiple software design on almost the same physical design .

2 Likes

Re: Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
runzlord:
smh. Guy your phone screen does nt produce light?
runzlord:
NO NO NO!!!
I dont vote 4 it! I dont think its a fantastic idea. I think its dumb! If u need sumtin to brighting up ur face during video call, the light emmision from your phone screen can do that! Putting a flash in front would
1. Spoil people eyes!
2. Kill your battrey faster!
You cant say u would regulate the brightness, cos the brightness of the flash enoug to show your face is enough to spoil your eyes! Even the screen brightness affect the eyes some times! Thats also why your mom would tell you not to sit close to the television! And the same reason why some people put their phone far from their face while using their phone.
let me tell you more reasonable innovation. What about removable RAM and ROM? Dual ROM to make the phone support dual boot. Wp and andriod or sailfish or ubuntu or firefox? Infared at the camera, to make u take pictures in total darkness?

Stop being such a spoil sport. As already noted the Oppo N1's camera AND FLASH rotates so you can take pictures facing forward so stop being unnecessarily diffident.

Re: Jaw Dropping Samsung Galaxy S5 Concept by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Stop being such a spoil sport. As already noted the Oppo N1's camera AND FLASH rotates so you can take pictures facing forward so stop being unnecessarily diffident.

i already said it..

chinese are best in designs...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones / Tecno Launches Spark Go Plus With 4,000mah Battery, Helio A22 Soc / Airtel - I Paid 1000 Naira For 100mb, I Got 200mb, But I Can Open A Page!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.