Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 (3130 Views)

Choose For Me Infinix Note Vs Gionee M5mini / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Note 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Vs Tecno Phantom 5, Etc / Gionee Marathon M5 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 : Two Gladiators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by gboli12(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Please which is more preferable? Because am currently using infinix hoy note.

Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by Horlufemi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hot note? Vs S5? Haba bros.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by Whizpeter(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bros... Nawa for you ooo!
How can you compare a Bentley to a Golf?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by akinloluwao: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is insulting. Haba...

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by bobo65(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Compare it to samsung s cos from s2 upward will kill this phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by augster(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op fall my hand big time

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by lekjons(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ajegunle weed at work!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by papadjaji: 5:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Sé it is to browse and make calls?
The infinix will even give d advantage of enjoying the affordable glo N1k subscription.
The infinix has never hanged in my four months of usage (2gb ram). The picture quality is presentable anywhere. I said it somewhere that I dropped an S5 for Infinix Hote Note. If yours runs on lollipop 5.1, then do not waste money, cos I'll regret it at the end. Infinix Hot Note is a 8/10 any day or time.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2015
papadjaji:
The infinix will even give d advantage of enjoying the affordable glo N1k subscription.
The infinix has never hanged in my four months of usage (2gb ram). The picture quality is presentable anywhere. I said it somewhere that I dropped an S5 for Infinix Hote Note. If yours runs on lollipop 5.1, then do not waste money, cos I'll regret it at the end. Infinix Hot Note is a 8/10 any day or time.

It was your choice to do that. You cld drop a high end for a mid range doesn't mean the latter is better

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by papadjaji: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2015
ollah1:

It was your choice to do that. You cld drop a high end for a mid range doesn't mean the latter is better

Haba, I couldn't have said that.
It's like this: list all the available functions on the high end phone and count how many of those functions you have used (plus the once you can possibly use).
It is like someone residing in Lagos and buying a Ferrari for his everyday runs. How can you enjoy such a car with all the bad roads and traffic gridlock?
So, same advise goes to the op.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2015
papadjaji:

Haba, I couldn't have said that.
It's like this: list all the available functions on the high end phone and count how many of those functions you have used (plus the once you can possibly use).
It is like someone residing in Lagos and buying a Ferrari for his everyday runs. How can you enjoy such a car with all the bad roads and traffic gridlock?
So, same advise goes to the op.

I understand you but from your previous statement, u sounded like its waste of money picking up an S5 since Hot note can do you daily needs. Would you say its waste of money buying a Ferrari since a Toyota Corolla can run your daily activities?

There wld be a reason to have thought about picking up a Ferrari in the first place. To each his own tho

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by RooneyMan: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Mind you, Infinix CEO might be Using an S5.. #LamePost

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by RooneyMan: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2015
papadjaji:
Brother, Owu na bad thing

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by papadjaji: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2015
RooneyMan:

Brother, Owu na bad thing

Lol. I para nah. Peeps dey flex glo N1k, meanwhile, I dey burn N2.5k within 2 weeks for yhello network.

No be only you sabi better thing. Combining the chatpack (using two handlers/vpn) and bb on both SIMs.

Y throway coins on subscription wey I for use do better thing.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 by Horlufemi(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
papadjaji:

I looked for a tecno h5 did d 1k sub and used it as hotspot. It was a win win situations. By note 3 battery lasts longer and my tecno as a substitute.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Behind The Customer Voice Care On MTN / How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 / Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.