Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

2face Idibia - Enter The Place - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia - Enter The Place (18969 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by jgillz: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2008
Call it "singles or promo cd", "waked or club banger", or "a way of testing the market", the guy signed and made N30 Million from the two marketers, who are currently marketing this tracks, [size=8pt][/size]

Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Necorios(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2008
We re nt fools N3
milion,for a promo album? Even 9ice album no reach am!
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by jgillz: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ Necorios
No 1 is a foul here, I watched d news on Hip Tv. That both marketers paid N30 M,

Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by smile4kenn(m): 5:07am On Jul 16, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXVdda3zdc

youtube link for enter the place
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by youngdigi(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2008
rockyfela:

go to worldfamousnaijablog.com for the cd quality of pako nd enter the place because this truspot songz are not cd quality, crazy beats for enter the place song,

dude ur blog is tight, i like it, added to my faves
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2008
tnx but its not ma blog, i jst visited it nd fell in luv 2, nd i recomend it 4 other peeps 2, and wow 30 milla ? no wonder he decided 2 sell a promo album. Who no go sell if u get dat kind offer, abeg d guy don hammer be dat ,
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2008
faze single originality is the bomb!
http://www.foreverfaze.com/
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by AkinW: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2008
2 face feat Sound Sultan - Enter the Place

and many other latest naija jams

CD quality tracks available at

http://wetin-dey.com

go to music
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by kosovo(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2008
TUFACE should go and HIDE in SHAME!
what a song.
from grace to grace. ENTER THE KRAZE!
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Emad(f): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2008
Hummmmmmmm Tubaba i no fit shout !!
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by triistar86: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2008
kosovo:

TUFACE should go and HIDE in SHAME!
what a song.
from grace to grace. ENTER THE KRAZE!
well I felt the same way u are feeling when I heard the song the first time but after subsequent sampling I had a different opinion and really that is how it usually is.
Leave Tori 2baba is nothing but awesome. Me I luv enter the place o,
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Emad(f): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2008
no no no no no

i have listened to it again

this is not the standard u shd expect from a man of tubaba calibre
i wonder what R Kelly thought of him
i wonder what kind of lyrics he sent
what is abominable is that at some point in teh music he says ,something like
" if you enter this room we go see whether you go commot without belle "

this man na certified mugu
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
I wish u looked at wat u were typing again, What Rkelly tought of him? AFRICA'S PRIDE? NAIJA REPRESENTER? if not 2baba hw many other pple can u count that are up2 d standard of working with rkelly? U dont know 2baba's value, This side of d world he is one of d most celebrated as in people know him, And maybe that line is wats bordering u, I tought some people say to ENTERTAIN, d lyrics doesnt alwaiz matter,

Enter the place track certified gbedu, good dancing track
Pako is a gud song, If u like fela u go like dat song,
ANything dats wat i call wack,

Wait 4 d full album b4 u yan!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Emad(f): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2008
rockyfela
whether we like to accept it or not
Rkelly is recoqnised by everyone's standards as a good singer
his opinion of Tubaba matters.
I said and i REPEAT i wonder what he thought of this fellow who is incapable of making meaningful lyrics
he has completely stupified himself with this song
this is not what you expect from a singer of his level, i dont care whether he is a 9ja rep or not
STOP encouraging mediocrity!! angry angry angry

how dat thing di burn my heart so eh?
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
All his other hits that spans 4rm d plantashun boiz era to face to face and also grass to grace u have d gods 2 use d word INCAPABLE? Jst because of one line in a song that has 3 verses? Abeg jo i say 4k dat, Rkelly himself has used worse lyrics compared 2 jst dat single line, FREE D GUY JO nd who told u That line was meaningless? its no, grin its only rather 2 freaky and naija people with their overmorality wd b d ones 2 take offence,

Akon, snoop, plies,name all d big acts 2day even our beloved dbanj hv sang many promiscous lines, HE DIDNT TELL U HE IS A PASTOR , he is jst a singer,

Rkelly no be him dey sleep with 13 yrs nd so? na 2baba u wan attack cos of one line 4rm all his songz over d yrz,

ABEEG STOP HATING LIVE D GUY ALONE, If u dont like it dont listen, U NO HOLY PASS MY SISTA grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Emad(f): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2008
rockyfela

that line annoyed me
But generally you must admit Tubaba has a problem with Lyrics
some of his lyrics are embarassingly idiotic
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by MrCrackles(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2008
Emad:

But generally you must admit Tubaba has a problem with Lyrics
some of his lyrics are embarassingly idiotic

totally agree with you!
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by icezik1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2008
Tuface ain't a rapper. His lyrics ain't important. I don't know why you guys are working yourselves up over something irrelevant. Please, it ain't as though R. Kelly has sensible lyrics or something. Can you tell me exactly what Sean Paul says in his songs? The truth is MOST people don't care. All they're interested in is the beats and the chorus even though they don't know what the words are. Stop being a hypocrite. Tuface is a Nigerian and therefore sings his songs in pidgin English, it ain't as though Americans are gonna understand what he's saying, the same way they don't understand many Jamaican songs.

Go hate on something important, like why I have to browse the internet in darkness because PHCN can't be bothered to turn on our electricity.
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2008
U shd know 2baba likes 2 joke most things, Jst like wen he was in toronto he was joking abt hw he cdnt be jumping up nd down d stage as he used 2 do b4, His reason was cos he got shot, He was joking, thats hw it is, women carrrying belle 4 him is a problem he has nd he used that in the line 2 try 2 tell people his problem as a joke, I undastand ur position cos ur a female but pls that song is a party jam, Party jam dont alwaiz make meaning most of like my guy said abt sean paul, Party jams alwaiz talk abt money, women, different thingz dat potray u being THE MAN

He(Tubaba) apart 4rm his party jams excluding no shaking cos no shaking had mad meaning, all his songz alwaiz make meaning
Stylee, if luv is a crime, true luv, e be like say, for instance, one luv, ocho, thank u lord, u no holy pass, right here, AFRICAN QUEEN,ole,

So i dont know wat u call embarassing lyrics, EXCEPT U ARE CALLING OUR MOTHERLAND PIDGIN embarrasingly useless, dat wdnt be fair my sista, That is his way of representing AFRICA, All they want to know is that d song is intresting,

ENTER THE PLACE ALBUM, he has said it would differ from his other album were he was alwaiz politically vocal, This album would be more like a celebration album like dbanj's cos no time for 4 INSTANCES, It would be more dancehalls, I think its a move 2 further certif his stance in d carribean, MY SISTA NO HATE ON HIS LYRICSOOO grin grin grin

MEANWHILE ITS TIME 2 enter the place , U agree apart 4rm that line that aggrevates u, the song is a nice one,
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by louis400(m): 1:30am On Aug 13, 2008
Please, I want to beg you guys of something, Dont call him 2face, call him 2baba, that name was giving to him by all musicians and DJs, that guy is talented and for you saying blackface writes songs for him, blacky writes songs tho but how can someone you are writing for be better than you is it not been a noob, Tuface is good, accept, go read his history, he has suffered alot, he did not grew up in VI so dont expect him to give u all that English Yans he dropped from IMT Enugu to face his music stuff, black face was his school mate then IN IMT tho they were Secondary school mate in Jos too while black face was his senior known as Pirate and Tuface Known As LA, Men the guy has seen a lot and he deserves the fame, listen to his songs and speeches, in Stylee he said "those days there were starting, treking to Ikeja, when u enter Bus U jump from one seat to another Just to avoid the conductor" he once said those days he thinks of where the nxt meals comes from, saying he left plantashun cos they make good songs with less money, saying alot of things holding down, he said he might be poor physically but not poor in spirit, also know he is a thick weeder so he thinks far beyond what u think, he forms slangs to code his words, listen to 4 instance have u heard the word, hallaworrie b4, ha ha
thats Just a combination of 2 words and many others he said, its just code, if u wanna talk to the government tak with code or they will send u packing just like they did to Idris, hes back now compaining, King of the Jungle, hey I can go on and On but 2 baba is blessed and who God has blessed no man can curse he said it , watch it,
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Emad(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2008
Rocky

Please let me correct you on one thing
I get the message that he is trying to pass accross in some of his songs

but some songs have piginglish not pigin or english, which makes the turn out idiotic
now you mention "As you see me so"
In what language is that song?

oh oh yea yea yea
oh oh yea yea

as u see me so oh
i no send, i no send u oh oh yeah! yea!

as u see me so oh
i no send u oh
bt that one no mean say
i no dey wish u well oh
i mind my own business and i dnt giv a shit!
bt i still dey feel u oh!
because we r all in d same 1 struggle hustle hustle huslte hustle
because without u,
der'll be no 1 to call my brother
i said without you,
der'll be no 1 to call my neighbour
i said without u, der'll be no 1 to show i care
said without u, der'll be no me!
that is why i say
i dnt want u to look lik me lik a stranger
dnt wana com across to u lik just another nigga
i no u cannot trust nobody
bt u av to trust som1

wooo that is why i want u to see me as your brother

chorus!

ohohoh ohohoh eh ah eh brother eh
eh ah eh brother eh
eh ah eh brother ehhhh (see me as your brother)
eh ah eh brother eh! (see me as your brother)

verse 2

as u see me soo oh
edumare dn bless me oh
bt that 1 no mean say
i go com to start to pose oh
see we r all gifted and unique
in our own different ways
bt we are all in d same 1 struggle hustle hustle hustle
because without u,
der'll be no 1 to call my lawyer my doctor
i said without u,
der'll be no 1 to call my backup, my dancer
i said without u,
der'll be no 1 to call my african queen
i said without u, der'll be no me
that is why say
i dnt want u to look lik me lik a stranger (another stranger)
dnt wana com across to u lik just another nigga
i no u cannot trust nobody
bt u av to trust som1
ohh that is why i want u to see me as your brother

chorus

edumare bless u oh
edumare bless me oh
edumare bless us oh, ohhhhh yea yea yea (allX2)

ohhhhhh
see me as your brother
see me as a brother, look me lik a nigga
as a hypertech( ) nigga
see me as your guide eh!
see me as your nigga
as a hypertech nigga
see me as your brother X2
why dnt u look her lik a sista
oh oh yea yea
oh oh
see her lik a sista and look me lik a brother (and u supposed to love one another)
ohhhhhhhhhhhh brother ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
i no send, i no send(eh ah eh brother eh)
ohhhhhhhhhhhh brother ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
i no send, i no send(eh ah eh brother eh)
oh oh
and fades away!!!

some stupid lyrics no peotry at alllllllllll
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by icezik1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
@Emad

Ironically, you just proved my point by posting his lyrics. The song makes perfect sense, just say you don't understand Pidgin english. All he is saying in that song is that he is a normal guy whom God has blessed and he ain't going to act proud about it. He is saying that as Nigerians, we're all brothers and sisters and are in the same "one struggle, hustle, hustle" which simply means we're all struggling and hustling to make a living in this country. He also talks about the uniqueness of each individual and how we (Nigerians) should also view him as being unique.

Emad, Are you even in Nigeria? I doubt it because if you were you would understand his song. I also wonder if you've ever heard 2face talking before. He can't speak very fluent English and is more comfortable speaking Pidgin.

As I said before, go hate on something important like why eventhough we're an oil producing nation there's no petrol!
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2008
louis400 (m)
Nigeria

Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place
« #51 on: Today at 01:30:57 AM »

Please, I want to beg you guys of something, Dont call him 2face, call him 2baba, that name was giving to him by all musicians and DJs, that guy is talented and for you saying blackface writes songs for him, blacky writes songs tho but how can someone you are writing for be better than you is it not been a noob, Tuface is good, accept, go read his history, he has suffered alot, he did not grew up in VI so don't expect him to give u all that English Yans he dropped from IMT Enugu to face his music stuff, black face was his school mate then IN IMT tho they were Secondary school mate in Jos too while black face was his senior known as Pirate and Tuface Known As LA, Men the guy has seen a lot and he deserves the fame, listen to his songs and speeches, in Stylee he said "those days there were starting, treking to Ikeja, when u enter Bus You jump from one seat to another Just to avoid the conductor" he once said those days he thinks of where the nxt meals comes from, saying he left plantashun because they make good songs with less money, saying alot of things holding down, he said he might be poor physically but not poor in spirit, also know he is a thick weeder so he thinks far beyond what u think, he forms slangs to code his words, listen to 4 instance have u heard the word, hallaworrie before, ha ha
thats Just a combination of 2 words and many others he said, its just code, if u want to talk to the government tak with code or they will send u packing just like they did to Idris, hes back now compaining, King of the Jungle, hey I can go on and On but 2 baba is blessed and who God has blessed no man can curse he said it , watch it,

abeg even ice_zik una 2much

EMAD the song u just posted the lyrics of is one of his songz dat make perfect. Probs 2 ice_zik for the interpretation, AND AS ICE_ZIK said I DONT THINK U LIVE IN NIGERIA AND U UNDERSTAND PIDGIN, there is even a lot of english in that song 4 u 2 undastand wat he is saying,

live 2baba aloneoooo

ICE_ZIK yea make she go hate on PHCN not giving naija lite rather than hate on someone that has fought so hard 2 get where he is goin 2 nd is deservedly reapin the food of his labour,

CHRISBROWN AS POPULAR AS HE IS DOESNT HAVE MORE THAN ONE SONG HE HAS WRITTEN ON HIS OWN, BLACKY ND TU both of dem wrote d song african queen, OJB wrote RIGHT HERE 4 HIM, thats abt it,
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Emad(f): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2008
Ice-Zik, Rockyfela sad

So you guys consider the statement " I want you to see me as your brother " as Pigin english?

well i call it piginglish because it is neither proper english nor proper pigin

"Make you see me like your brother" - Pigin
"please consider me a brother" - English

please dont make me correct the lyrics and give him a mark over ten

Go and listen to styl-plus,
thos guys sing in both english and pigin , both when they sing one line in pigin it is pure pigin, when they sing the next line in english, it is pure english
not piginglish.
If you really find nothing wrong with the construction of this song , then i wonder where our educational standards in Nigeria are going to shocked embarassed
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Emad(f): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2008
and please rocky let me point out one thing you have just drawn to my attention

The problem with a lot of 9ja artists is that they think that it is mandatory to write and sing your own songs
Let me tell you something which you obviously dont know,
It is one talent to write songs, it is another talent to sing them well.
When you have both talents like R.Kelly, then you are blessed, but tubaba does not have both he has just one, to sing them properly

People like Brandy and tony braxton have written very few songs in their lives but they are fantastic singers

Tubaba needs to find a good song writter for himself and pay him well, and beleive me you will see the difference in the lyrics and peotry of the songs

Listen to African Queen whose first two verses were written by black face,
Listen to the peotry in it, this is a separate talent altogether , a person does not need to have everything. Tubaba and you guys need to learn this, and help him stop
Polluting the environment with grenades of mediocre songs !!
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
Emad who told u blak wrote the 1st 2 verses of african queen? Its said they both wrote it and the 3rd verse of dat song is also amazing? What do u call mediocre songz?
If luv is a crime, true luv, thank u lord, one luv, e be like say, for instance, et all mediocre songz? When they were in plantashun dont u know tu wrote his verses? plsssss i dont hv time 2 keep repeatin this again 2 u, He is talented, writing, singing he is gud, BLACKTRIBE HE HAS WRITTEN 4 THEM AND ALSO PRODUCED THEM 2, STYlee na u write those songz 4 am? If u dont undastand pidgin get a teacher 2 teach u nd stop embarrasing ursef on nairaland, ITS NAIJA and we undastand wat he is sayin 2baba na baba,
He is naija let him rep it with his pidgin 2, ,

I undatand ur point abt gettin a writer but plss dont sit at home and belittle his efforts, he can write 2 so waste that talent that we all appreciate xcluding u, Or is it that if its not in pure english its mediocre?
I dont getoo!!!!

Elephantman, beenieman, sean paul, They rep where they are 4rm, and we still luv their songz,

SEE THE CROWD REACTION IN COTED'VOIRE THEY DONT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH, MORE SAY HIS LANGUAGE OR PIDGIN, U CAN WATCH IT 4RM PART 1 TO 6
PEOPLE CRYING, SHOUTING COS OF HIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBTjXc28jdI&feature=related

PLS WATCH IT B4 U COMMENT
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2008
3.16 ND 3.31 some parts of people actually ceying cos of him
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2008
at the end people wailing, crying they dont undastand wat he is saying but they are feeling him
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2008
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Emad(f): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2008
Rocky, i dont doubt Tubaba's fame and fortune
I am a fan of his
But i am a realistic fan!!
He NEEDS to improve
i would like him to be better it is no use for us to flatter him and make him think he has no faults
That is what he needs around him SOME ONE TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH
hard and blunt as it might be!!
i am not hating
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by rockyfela(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
i undastand ur point but onething u should know if wat he was singing was mediocre or trash he wont be famous like that he wouldnt have come this far,
In as much as u say everybody needs improvement, based on that point i agree but he has not done nadly so far, He has 2 done US proud, MOBO'S, MTV dem no stupid 2 give am awards if he doesnt deserve it,

Ure not much of a fan i can tell, MY STRESS WIV U IS D WORD MEDIOCRE , thats not relevant here, Did u watch wat i told u 2 watch? They dont undastand wat he is saying but they relate with him, However wat u may say is he would be even better if he gets more writers 2 help atimes, not alwaiz necessary.
Re: 2face Idibia - Enter The Place by Emad(f): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
Rocky

The fact that they do not understand what he says doesnot mean he shd sing mediocre lyrics

I dont understand Yoruba but i love infinity songs, that does not mean infinity shd sing in bad Yoruba??

when a song is poetic it can be appreciated much more

I hope you get my point , this time becos you keep saying that but i dont think so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry G's Funky New Look with New Video - See Groove 2 / Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) / VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.