Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Vision, Passion, Action, Illusion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vision, Passion, Action, Illusion (676 Views)

How I Turned Fun And Passion Into 6 Million Naira / From Passion To Profit / Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vision, Passion, Action, Illusion by Kazrem(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2013
Vision, Passion, Action and Illusion. It is good to have vision but it must be followed with a burning passion. But all still boils down to action, without which the vision is an illusion. Vision is the ability to think about the future with imagination, passion is when you have a strong desire or love for something while action is when you actually do it and illusion is a false expectation. Many people have vision and passion but don't take action. My coach told me 30% of people who have vision achieve it but 80% of people who have passion for their vision coupled with action will achieve it beyond their expection. You can from today be dreaming (vision) and love it strongly (passion) but if you don't take any step (action), its a false expectation. That is why I do say that vision with passion without action is illusion. Do enjoy your holiday.

(1) (Reply)

After Nursing School What Next?? / Uk Master Degree Programs With Study Centers In Nigeria / Credit Expert Needed Immediately!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.