Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Does She Truly Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Truly Love Me (725 Views)

I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Thing You Can Do To Show Your Man You Truly Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does She Truly Love Me by lilzeel(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]nairalanders I seriously need your candid advice. I don't know why am doubting if my gf truly loves me or not because each time we beef she tends to start showing love like calling but don't text if I ask why she doesn't text she tells me not to worry that she would surprise me with common text, but a week or so things go back the same way though she profess love to me but am trying to believe her because of her actions, pals what I want to ask is can someone claim to love you and not bother to call or text you for days and what signs should I look up to for prove that the love is true or deceit please no stroking I just need advice thank you all.
Re: Does She Truly Love Me by Tabelachizza(f): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2013
Dnt knw wether she loves you**hmm** lyk am first 2 comment.owk.......
Re: Does She Truly Love Me by Illuminatus(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2013
People like me find it a little hard to say "I Love You". I'd rather SHOW you than TELL you.
Now, the reason she doesn't call or text might be because she isn't that type of person. I don't call or text often, but I love chatting on social media. If you're really concerned call her then. Moreover, you guys meet each other often right? Why the need to recieve her call?

(1) (Reply)

LADIES! Warning Signals On Dating Sites / 12 Ways To Mend A Broken Heart (based On Authors Personal Experience) / Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.