Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (60066 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by JaaizTech: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2013
Some of the comments here are disgraceful. Some people have lost their sense of what is moral and what is not. How would a woman selling our privacy for money! be ok. She is dancing nude is in no way any form of art but a sign desperation and low self esteem. That dancer needs help, because she is simply being exploited because of her circumstances. I can not understand what is professional about showing your private part to the whole word in other to amuse them, only to be paid in return for the services!!!. There is very little difference between that and prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2013
fresh_dude: Shut up you degenerate fool. Address the issue not the person, person. Does her sleeping with Tinubu mean those dancers were right to offend the public with their small turgid yanshes? If you feel so strongly about her Alabama crab dangle sessions with Tinubu, feel free to open a different thread addressing that. Ode!

Tell dem o..i wonda why pple kips covering the truth..Did she sleep with Tinubu in public? (That's if she did)..there's nothing wrong with what madam dep gov told ha..
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by bheemz(f): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2013
I support deputy governor....professional dancer my foot *Mtcheew*

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2013
JaaizTech: Some of the comments here are disgraceful. Some people have lost their sense of what is moral and what is not. How would a woman selling our privacy for money! be ok. She is dancing nude is in no way any form of art but a sign desperation and low self esteem. That dancer needs help, because she is simply being exploited because of her circumstances. I can not understand what is professional about showing your private part to the whole word in other to amuse them, only to be paid in return for the services!!!. There is very little difference between that and prostitution.

1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Soloter(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2013
gregg2: That Deputy govs daughters might even be
doing worse behind her back . . . lol
even if they do worse things than this - the deputy governor 's position on moral irresponsibility and decadence is clear. no one can indict her over her child's behavior.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Fynestboi: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Not suprise iyanya's videos had alway been to show girls with pants and bras on.... I just SMH for him...undecided

Going by the deputy speech. She just waste her saliva coz that gal in that pix is already used to that so just that word cant change her but still i must commend her motherly care cool
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Ikenna94: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Abeg mk we hear word. Why didn't they invite Asu ekiye or sammie okposo. Hypocrites!
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Ikenna94: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2013
i-General:
The Dep Governor should free the dancers. Every woman dances to her man without dross.
nt d public
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Ikenna94: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2013
bukatyne: I wonder who costumes these dancers.

Common sense should tell them flared skirts would be better for 'giving Iyanya her waist' than tights. Free clothes add to the shaking and requires less effort.

She must have looked disgusting in that outfit dancing.

There is a difference between sexy, trashy and disgusting.

She crossed the trashy border.

Kudos to the DG, next time, Iyanya should be banned from performing.

Gone are the days when musicians sang songs that inspired the soul. Their ability to talk about love and others without been vulgar was refreshing

Elton john nd Eamon ni?
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by KELVINXY: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2013
so The virgin mary suddenly felt the urge to Advocate for womanhood indecency in the society just becus of a dancer,Wat of those notorious prostitutes on the roads and streets of Lagos?
What has she put up to help eradicate the art.?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by marley145: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2013
emperorchedda: See her small bu.tt sef mtchewwww. We need big ones Iyanya
so that the konji level will rise among guys nah
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Thugnificent(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Double post
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Thugnificent(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2013
This Deputy governor is so funny, maybe that was her own achaic idea of protecting womanhood that has been kicked to the gutter. This is 21st century and not 18th century so I don't see how shaking Gods gift to women is termed as degrading womanhood when even worse are seen in music videos where ladies go almost unclad. Atleast the dancer was fully clothed except that the ass line was kinda visible but its all good

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by PANDOGARI: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2013
two wrong can never make a right.You are a politician your own is to promise and failed bunch of liars and theif public fund.She is a dancer her own is to move her body to get her money that's her sweat While you eat both your money and peoples money which God can not forgive till they forgive by you themselves.But if she repent God can easily fofgive her. May God forgive us.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by howmayihelpyou: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2013

The most important is the correction she has made. If u have any issue with her correction, go hug a live transformer .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by jaso1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
howmayihelpyou?:

The most important is the correction she has made. If u have any issue with her correction, go hug a live transformer .

There are reasons why this country can’t move forward.
Why is correction made by this woman earned her abusive words in this forum?
Those who yearning for national dialogue, I hope this tribalistics and igboitic sentiment would be chef at the forum so as to give priority to important issues.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by lawbabs: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Keneking: Who cares ? Why did she not invite Protestant church dancers to perform?

Is she MTN? She was invited the same way Iyanya was invited. You vain adult...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by GENERAL10: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
I love the deputy governor's response. before u know what's happening we'll be told that she's pregnant for inyanya. Na so e dey start and without the crazy dance, we'll still appreciate the song abi

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Dewze(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
fresh_dude: Shut up you degenerate fool. Address the issue not the person, person. Does her sleeping with Tinubu mean those dancers were right to offend the public with their small turgid yanshes? If you feel so strongly about her Alabama crab dangle sessions with Tinubu, feel free to open a different thread addressing that. Ode!

Intelligent reply

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by mapet: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
1. The simple fact that the deputy governor can point out the "unclothedness" at least gives me a picture of the moral values she translates to her children.
2. with you reaction in quote, I wonder what values you pass on to your children. (or you will pass, if you have none yet)

I find it so sickening that stupid retort will come from someone in his right senses.........
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by lawbabs: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
JaaizTech: Some of the comments here are disgraceful. Some people have lost their sense of what is moral and what is not. How would a woman selling our privacy for money! be ok. She is dancing nude is in no way any form of art but a sign desperation and low self esteem. That dancer needs help, because she is simply being exploited because of her circumstances. I can not understand what is professional about showing your private part to the whole word in other to amuse them, only to be paid in return for the services!!!. There is very little difference between that and prostitution.

Reading through the comments here, my heart bleeds. Immorality has taken over the minds of the youths of this country. If the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do? We will keep praying for the revival of our land...
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Pokemon43(f): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
well said,some girls these days lack decency.how i wish d guys wey dey watch dis girl come with cane make dem teach am lesson.tell me what she is teaching d young children.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Olaoluwa123(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by pamesugar: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
What a shameful act. Rubbish
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Olaoluwa123(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks 2 d deputy Governor 4 such Act,Ure really worthy 2 b praise but not equally praised with God sha ooo
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by isalegan2: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
olabukola: Who is iyanya pls?

Help me ask them o. Naija is going to the dogs.

Good for the Deputy Governor. I would have said much worse to them, but I would direct my criticism to the organizers and promoters who contracted the useless "artiste" who brought the sleazy strippers.

Nonsense.

Hayormeah:

jes wondering too cos iyanya imself cnt perform on stage wit only his boxers!

Thank you. He should be degrading himself just like those impoverished girls.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Reski2500(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
utumunta: Is there still anything called womanhood? It has been debased, disfigured and finished. Let the Deputy Governor go to our campuses and see future mothers holding this Inyanya's dancer as a role model. Why? Cos "she's hot!" "That girl can twist her waist" " I love how she rocked her leggins" "I love her confidence"
Destinies are on the highway to destruction cos of the dregs of the society, that has suddenly found themselves in the spotlight.
i'm quoting this!
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Ukutsgp(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
It seems many ladies dnt have use for themselves that is why they use them wrongly. If u dnt hv use 4 urself people will use u wrongly. Why wud a lady be shaking her bumps almost uncladed in a musical video just 4 little change. It is really degrading to women. what abt dos ladies that acts indecency film and go stark naked 4 d whole world to see. This is the reason women are not held in high esteem again cos everytin they got has been displayed 4 d whole world to see and nothing has been left 4 d imagination. They hv cheapen themselves. Pity!
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by ba7man(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Now this thread is a good indicator of the level of maturity of the posters.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Kanwulia: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
kolamilan: you deserve a double e-slap for spewing this rubbish.

YOUR MORRRRRRRRRRRRRA AND FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA!!!! kiss
Prove me wrong! wink
You 'Hypocritical Closet Phockaholics'! kiss
Awon-Assssssssshawo-OSHOFFA-DEEPER-WELLS!!!!!! kiss

How did your former 'atarodo-seller' under ALHAJI MASHA bridge become DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE? wink
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by sylve11: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
see as the yansh dey shine shocked cool
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by SELFWORTH: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lexusgs430: Why does the deputy governor and her Government, not provide jobs for them ? Does she not know the amount and level of employment the music industry has provided across board?
If dressing almost nu.de is what sells, that is what we will keep getting !!!

Foolish questions deserves a foolish answer .

you are obviously a fool grin grin . So in the western world, the ruling president provides jobs for all citizens? ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Lyon's Speech And English Got People Talking (Video) / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.