Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set (3979 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by yim(f): 1:00am On Oct 17, 2013
There are some actors, actresses, musicians and presenters you and you feel like turning off the T.V set. For me:
Emeka Ike
Oge Okoye
Terry g
Mo Abudu
Abeg name yours.
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Gabreal1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
All nollywood acts. embarassed
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by ChubbyT(f): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
yim:

There are some actors, actresses, musicians and presenters you and you feel like turning off the T.V set. For me:
Emeka Ike
Oge Okoye
Terry g
Mo Abudu
Abeg name yours.
Mo Abudushocked bt y
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Djicemob: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
All naija celebs except 2face.
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by icebebe(f): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
All of dem,I dnt do nollywood movies

Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by sholay2011(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
ChubbyT:

Mo Abudushocked bt y
I am also shocked as to why Mo Abudu is on the list.

Maybe the OP auditioned for 'Mo's search' and was dropped out...just maybe. ..
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Holywizard: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
All. I ve noticed everytime i tried putting nollywood made videos for my nieces, they starts crying.
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by drizslim(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Teacher: Who is Emeka Ike? Akpors: he is that nollywood Actor that dresses like Herbert Macaulay and Lord Lugard cheesy

Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by ChubbyT(f): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
sholay2011:

I am also shocked as to why Mo Abudu is on the list.

Maybe the OP auditioned for 'Mo's search' and was dropped out...just maybe. ..
lol....mayb,cos d woman is gr8.
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by adepiero: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Does Nigeria have celebrities? All I see is ordinary people undecided
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by xandyE(f): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2014
Any time I watch a Tonto dike movie I keep rolling my eyes and datz cos she over acts so I just change d channel
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by emilyone(f): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Julius Agwu
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Airforce1(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2014
xandyE:
Any time I watch a Tonto dike movie I keep rolling my eyes and datz cos she over acts so I just change d channel

Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by poshest(f): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
mide martins
mosun filani
ini edo
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by DangoteSon: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
tonto dike,tony umez ,,,,ini edo

Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Unekz(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
burna boy
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kenny Saint Brown
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Yonce(f): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kimberly Kardashian.

Anytime I see her, I just want to stick needles in her inflated àss. undecided
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
icebebe:
All of dem,I dnt do nollywood movies
how you take pass jamb??grin the op said celebrities so it is not only about the nollywood actors and actresses,musicians,tv presenters can also be celebrities too...****oya read after me**a for apple,b for ball,c for cat,d for dog***continues**

Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by FavourGee: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
mine is as follows;
Rukky Sanda
Angela Okorie
Tonto Dike
Anita Joseph
Terry G
Denrele
and many others

Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
emilyone:
Julius Agwu
julius agwu??grin grin are you a sadist??anyways I understand that we cannot love everybody...
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
drizslim:
Teacher: Who is Emeka Ike? Akpors: he is that nollywood Actor that dresses like Herbert Macaulay and Lord Lugard cheesy
your joke dry pass desert...

Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by RichieBrown(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
for y'all that opine that Nigerian movies r intellectually n comically redundant, please see HOUSE OF GOLD ....i rest my case
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Fumzybabe(f): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
RichieBrown:
for y'all that opine that Nigerian movies r intellectually n comically redundant, please see HOUSE OF GOLD ....i rest my case
house of gold is just wow! I don't care about d moral of d story, all I know is Dat I really enjoyed watching it

Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by englishmart(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
I school in France...
Anything that isn't french oriented shouldn't be brought close to me. I don't want to jeopardise my FRench career
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by icebebe(f): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
wakacome:
how you take pass jamb??grin the op said celebrities so it is not only about the nollywood actors and actresses,musicians,tv presenters can also be celebrities too...****oya read after me**a for apple,b for ball,c for cat,d for dog***continues**
c for snake jor
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by RichieBrown(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Fumzybabe:

house of gold is just wow! I don't care about d moral of d story, all I know is Dat I really enjoyed watching it
m sure u did,twas So hilarious
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by akraym(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eedris Abdulkareem
Sasha P
Emeka Plastic
Jim over hype
Kenny war - be
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mr Ibu

Aki and Paw paw

Okey Bakassi.

Terry G

Timaya

Mercy Johnson

Lilian Bach

Tonto Dike
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by StevinMorgan(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kanayo O kanayo
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by bustyhelen(f): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
ANIE IDIBIA, EVE ESIN
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Lekison(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
post=28202038:
Kenny Saint Brown
same over here.

Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice / Nickelodeon Star Kira Kosarin Dabbing It Up / (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!!