Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka (2243 Views)

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2013
FFK's enemies are begining to wear a short-lived happiness

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2013
Debate- I think faani kayode and kemi olunoloyo wud excel in d PO.RN industry,,,while tinubu wud be d camera man,,,who is supporting and who is opposing...lol
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19: Debate- I think faani kayode and kemi olunoloyo wud excel in d PO.RN industry,,,while tinubu wud be d camera man,,,who is supporting and who is opposing...lol
dont you get tired of beign childish?

Say another word and we will all confirm dat u are one.
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Truth be told, they (Stella and FFK) are not good. They were basically concerned about the money and cared-less about good name(s).

I'm so sure that the idea of remodelling the airports were not Stella's.
GEJ did it to enhance his profile, Stella was just opportuned to be there when the remodelling took place.

Obviously, she knows nothing much about the aviation sector. How can a minister be comfortable with outdated and tokumbo (used) air planes?

According to some news articles, even the work done in most of the airports were not up to standard and she never cared to monitor the work progress.

Both of them are just but failures.
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: dont you get tired of beign childish?

Say another word and we will all confirm dat u are one.

LoL
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Omen100(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
Ok-
Signature: MODS, dont dare ban me cos am oluwaseun
osewa's cousin. Check my pic for comfirmation.
LoL

you dis boy, u go kill urself by urself soon.
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Omen100:

you dis boy, u go kill urself by urself soon.
Ok
Omen100: Who cares!! ASUU is still on strike ..fu2k GEJ angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by dirifred(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Brimmie: Nna.. Oduah is the Current Aviation Minister. The Gorilla with Mary-Kay and some weird Lens!
you do know what gorilla looks like, i guess?
the woman is simply pretty.
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by gratiaeo(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2013
Nawaoo. Naija get talent
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Omen100(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
Ok

I was only concern with your health conditions and that’s why I am cautioning you as new kid in the block to take things easy on yourself and don't allow this your found job enter into your head because it do get nasty & tough sometime, you can ask of Great Beaf of Nairaland, who was the legitimate founder of this buttlicking job you are executing today
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Omen100:

I was only concern with your health conditions and that’s why I am cautioning you as new kid in the block to take things easy on yourself and don't allow this your found job enter into your head because it do get nasty & tough sometime, you can ask of Great Beaf of Nairaland, who was the legitimate founder of this buttlicking job you are executing today
But y?

Omen100: Who cares!! ASUU is still on strike ..fu2k GEJ angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by gratiaeo(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2013
arcis:
Ozoka explained that the establishment of AIB required National Assembly
legislation for the establishment Act, which took at least one year and a
public hearing before it was signed into law, stating that it was not Fani-
Kayode that established AIB.
“AIB was established by an Act of parliament and to pass a law takes one to
two years, so the former minister cannot say that he was the one who
established AIB, although it was signed into law by the then president
(Obasanjo) on November 14, while the minister was appointed on
November 7, 2006, so how did he establish AIB?” he asked.

Can Femi establish a body like AIB in just 7 days in office?
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Ngwakwe: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2013
It's abomination to believe him according to Yoruba philosophy.

Bunch of hypocrites and masters of tribalism.

There has never being a Yoruba minister that faces public scrutiny because they are all saints.

kingoflag: Nice try Mr.Ozoka.

We dont believe you, you need more people.

Lets talk about the BMW we'll get to your ancient tales later.
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
FFK now have more IBO people on his Facebook page and as followers on twitter (b4 he made it private) than before, why? Because they are obsessed with the man. Same with Kemi as well. These niccas are vindictive as hell.
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by bloggernaija: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
The pattern is very clear.
Rather than answer simple question and account for you activities.
They try to divert attention by lashing out at perceived enemies.
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by cjrane: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Femi Kayode is a crook.
Just like Andy Uba, typical types of criminals Obasanjo engaged.
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by filebe777: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19: Faani Kayode is going down...

Sure,whenever Bianca is Down. tongue
Re: Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19: Debate- I think faani kayode and kemi olunoloyo wud excel in d PO.RN industry,,,while tinubu wud be d camera man,,,who is supporting and who is opposing...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Obi Calls Ngige On Phone As Ubah Took Away His Motorcycles / Seun, BEREM Is Our New Mod - Thanks / Suicide Bombers:They Always Miss Target Whenever They Want To Bomb Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.