Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? (14715 Views)

Teething In Children, What You Should Know ..... / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children / Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by buoye1(m): 5:08am On Oct 23, 2013
dayokanu: Death
1,000,000 unlike
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 5:10am On Oct 23, 2013
tpia@:
you're the one starting threads to convince us you've arrived.

so, show what you've got.

this is not about me dear.

but since you asked:

tpia@:
you're the one starting threads to convince us you've arrived.

so, show what you've got.

this is not about me dear.

but since you asked:

You don't even understand that thread. I was just saying that i believe if one has achieved those things in life that i believe is the necessities of life that he/she should be contented at least.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by absilk(m): 6:00am On Oct 23, 2013
Sir, u sure need your wife. Cos soon enuff ur education becomes outdated, ur house bcomes too big and ur children grow wings n fly. So make ur wife ur best friend.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by ccollins(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Just passing by... Heaven should be ur target because this Phenomenon that is called salvation is broadcasted by christian hypocrites.. A lot of people. Say they are Christians and have salvation but if christ should come in today... Many of them will not make it due to their black or white attitude about christiandom
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by mrdino(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2013
Fabulousuzo: You need to accept Jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. Thats the greatest achievement any human can attain on earth. What shall it profit a man, when he/she gains the whole world and lose his or her soul

I entered this thread just to type this, but since somebody else has already done that. let me add that: any fool can inherit cars, wealth, have children and even inherit power, but if u leave this world without salvation of ur soul and not bn able to make impact in ur own way, whether small or big, then you have not achieved anything. you just came to mark time.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by frankdrek(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2013
Train your children to be successful and to fear God, then Give your life to Christ while you wait to meet Him someday soon.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by nikdam: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2013
Kanwulia: STAY EMPLOYED TILL YOUR RETIREMENT. . .
Your children will need to be educated.
Your grand kids too!
What financial legacy are you living for them in case of the UNTIMELY?
Do you want them to become destitute without planning for their future?
Your job is not over! It has only just begun. kiss
word

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by nikdam: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2013
Fabulousuzo: You need to accept Jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. Thats the greatest achievement any human can attain on earth. What shall it profit a man, when he/she gains the whole world and lose his or her soul
nice one
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Kpobaridaniel(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Not ;Dhin just die
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by walmed: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Champele: Nonsense.sign of poverty.
Yes poverty of intelligence and mannerism afflicting u.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by tpia5: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
mrdino:

I entered this thread just to type this, but since somebody else has already done that. let me add that: any fool can inherit cars, wealth, have children and even inherit power, but if u leave this world without salvation of ur soul and not bn able to make impact in ur own way, whether small or big, then you have not achieved anything. you just came to mark time.

You nailed it.

If temporal things are a sign of success, then you might as well say using paper money to wipe your bum after taking a crap, means you are successful.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
tpia@:

You nailed it.

If temporal things are a sign of success, then you might as well say using paper money to wipe your bum after taking a crap, means you are successful.
jealousy wont solve ur problem
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Baby4Jesus: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
you need to prepare your mind for eternity. the bible says "what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul". make you ways right with Jesus.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by smartg(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
thank GOD for a JESUS-Brother like you!.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by NET1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Very Interesting thread.

.NET
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Chomzy19(f): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
cluewebhost:

You seem poorly brought up. You can pass your point across without poor spellings and insults.

In case you want to know, I've all 3 apart from Children & I don't need those right now.

My comment meant obviously there is a spiritual emptiness we all have to fill no matter what we've achieved.
awwww insults; sweery if i decide to insult u, u'd simply runaway from dis thread never to visit it again, as for poor spellings, i do not blame u, even wit free mbs nt evryone is opportund to use d net frequently so wen they see frequently usd e-shrt hand they get confused, wen u begin to use d internet often i bet u'll learn dese e-shorthands ooh
but if u re referring to d typos den ur case is even more hopeless dan i imagind, dose hu dont use d net still knows of those

yea u hv a house u bought or built wit ur money yet u dont wanna hv children yet, u prolly dont wanna marry yet... Puuuuleeeez dis might be d net buh choose d kind of lies u tell wisely nxt tym

find d meaning of obviously cos ur post doesnt 'obviously' say anything

Adios
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by cluewebhost(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Chomzy19: awwww insults; sweery if i decide to insult u, u'd simply runaway from dis thread never to visit it again, as for poor spellings, i do not blame u, even wit free mbs nt evryone is opportund to use d net frequently so wen they see frequently usd e-shrt hand they get confused, wen u begin to use d internet often i bet u'll learn dese e-shorthands ooh
but if u re referring to d typos den ur case is even more hopeless dan i imagind, dose hu dont use d net still knows of those

yea u hv a house u bought or built wit ur money yet u dont wanna hv children yet, u prolly dont wanna marry yet... Puuuuleeeez dis might be d net buh choose d kind of lies u tell wisely nxt tym

find d meaning of obviously cos ur post doesnt 'obviously' say anything

Adios

You spend a week to answer a post and talk of "frequent internet use" there's a big difference between short forms and Piss Poor grammar, I see a lot of the latter in you than the former abi is "still knows of this" "short-hand" too?. Not everyone's ultimate goal is getting married and having kids please, that's stone age idealogy

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Chomzy19(f): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
cluewebhost:

You spend a week to answer a post and talk of "frequent internet use" there's a big difference between short forms and Piss Poor grammar, I see a lot of the latter in you than the former abi is "still knows of this" "short-hand" too?. Not everyone's ultimate goal is getting married and having kids please, that's stone age idealogy
oooh its nw 'poor grammar' no longer 'poor spellings' awww n 'still knows of this' is bad grammar, i tot u were going to find a blunder, humour me wats d correct thing? 'still know of this'? mtcheeew, first learn d English lang b4 u embark on any correction journey.
its 'ideology' not 'idealogy' n that my dear is nt a typo, d 'a' n 'o' re miles apart on d keyboard.

I wont blame u if u dont know that d use of d internet constitutes other things except d use of nairaland, unlike u nt evryone is a nairaland rat, pple hv got other things to do wit dia tym u kno

Yea ur ultimate goal or any goal at all i suppose is nt getting married or having kids bt u consider buying a car n building a house as a goal.... Well u re even more shallow than d op u were bent on criticizing
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Chomzy19(f): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
cluewebhost:

ooh hw did i miss this! Sweery its 'u spent' nt 'u spend' pls do learn ur tenses wink
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by cluewebhost(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Chomzy19: oooh its nw 'poor grammar' no longer 'poor spellings' awww n 'still knows of this' is bad grammar, i tot u were going to find a blunder, humour me wats d correct thing? 'still know of this'? mtcheeew, first learn d English lang b4 u embark on any correction journey.
its 'ideology' not 'idealogy' n that my dear is nt a typo, d 'a' n 'o' re miles apart on d keyboard.

I wont blame u if u dont know that d use of d internet constitutes other things except d use of nairaland, unlike u nt evryone is a nairaland rat, pple hv got other things to do wit dia tym u kno

Yea ur ultimate goal or any goal at all i suppose is nt getting married or having kids bt u consider buying a car n building a house as a goal.... Well u re even more shallow than d op u were bent on criticizing

"still know of this" funny enough, is the correct thing to use in the context.
Were did I mention building a house or buying a car being goals? They are Bare necessities.

Your case is pathetic sorry to say.

Take your Hormones somewhere else,

You need more school
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Chomzy19(f): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2013
cluewebhost:

"still know of this" funny enough, is the correct thing to use in the context.
Were did I mention building a house or buying a car being goals? They are Bare necessities.

Your case is pathetic sorry to say.

Take your Hormones somewhere else,

You need more school
ooh well i see u hv no other way of spinning it, nuffin else to say? u jst hd to brk down n strt on d name callings 'u re pathetic' ' u need more school'? Lol i remember u once saying u can pass across ur message without dt, guess u re also 'poorly brought up ' n 'ill mannered' or d bitter truth is u hv no more reasonable points to mk, nt that u ever hd one.

I wrote 'those who dont use d internet' sorry to tell u but wat follows is 'still knows of' not 'still know of' bt u obviously still cant figure dt out. U re d one who needs more of that school u re talkin of esp English classes

nxt tym if u want to pass a message type wat u mean or wat those who actually understand connotation cn infer frm it. Dnt type rubbish n say it 'obviously' means anything, nt to talk of d spiritual aspect d op already mentiond in his post of achieving.

If u ever get married n hv kids(cos it cant b easy living in dt 'ur house' all alone(nt dt i bliv u hv one)) n wen u must hv trained them to b reasonable individuals then u cn come back here n tell d op hw those re nt goals to achieve n hw there re more imp things in lyf until then STFU!

Au revoir madmoiselle i'll pray 4 u to turn madame soon enuf

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by HARDDON: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
HARDDON:

huh? you havent even started yet! how many group of companies do u have?

how many people are on your scholarship?
how many orphanage homes do you pay monthly supplies?

how many lives have you touched positively?

Methuselah lived almost a 1000 years, he died and was forgotten, Christ live only 33-38, he is still being celebrated today cos he had a heart for humanity.

it is good to care for your family, but your real success story would start wen u start caring more about humanity.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Alfoasegh: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
You need a happy home. Work on your marriage and make sure you don't give room for interferences by outsiders.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Chubhie: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Will probably retire my ass in a very big Ranch from where I play my role as a godfather. This has always been my dream! Closer to nature with all the animals and have time and read me some good lo books while playing my fav mix of Don williams and all country music and with a woman who I built my world with both of Us gracefully growing younger together.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Rapture4real(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good question. The bible says having cloths and food we should be contented therewith.some scholars interprets clothing to also means shelter.If you have the stated four be content. So you need three:Contentment which will reduce yo quest for more, Philantrophy.helping others and Serving the Lord Jesus the more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Love Dies, Will You Stay For The Sake Of Your Children? / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.