Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? (14713 Views)

Teething In Children, What You Should Know ..... / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children / Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2013
After education, house, car and children. Is there any other achievement that one needs to be called a successful man. I believe that fame and power is an extra achievement. Pls let us discuss about it.

2 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
You need to accept Jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. Thats the greatest achievement any human can attain on earth. What shall it profit a man, when he/she gains the whole world and lose his or her soul

166 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fabulousuzo: You need to accept Jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. Thats the greatest achievement any human can attain on earth. What shall it profit a man, when he/she gains the whole world and lose his or her soul
my brother that is the first and major achievement. Thanks.

15 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by 299: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fabulousuzo: You need to accept Jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour. Thats the greatest achievement any human can attain on earth. What shall it profit a man, when he/she gains the whole world and lose his or her soul
nice

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Chazzyboy: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Give back to the society

23 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Kanwulia: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
STAY EMPLOYED TILL YOUR RETIREMENT. . .
Your children will need to be educated.
Your grand kids too!
What financial legacy are you leaving for them in case of the UNTIMELY?
Do you want them to become destitute without planning for their future?
Your job is not over! It has only just begun. kiss

13 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by tpia5: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2013

this first.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by tpia5: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tpave: After education, house, car and children. Is there any other achievement that one needs to be called a successful man. I believe that fame and power is an extra achievement. Pls let us discuss about it.

explain what you mean by fame and power.

ie the context.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by clemz85(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
do you think you have gotten them all?
you need LIFE much more, to get life you need Jesus,

you do not need things to enjoy life, you need life to enjoy things

Praise God!

4 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
When i'm already a born again.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
tpia@:

explain what you mean by fame and power.

ie the context.
As in striving to be a very popular person like celebrities and power like a well known political figure eg IBB, OBJ AND JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Tpave(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote
author=Tpave]After education, house, car and children. Is there any
other achievement that one needs to be called a successful man. I
believe that fame and power is an extra achievement. Pls let us discuss
about it.[/quote]
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Just look at what you term success in Life.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by greatgod2012(f): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
@op, in addition to having Christ, you need to study Maslow's theory of human needs.

3 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by tpia5: 4:33am On Oct 21, 2013
Tpave: As in striving to be a very popular person like celebrities and power like a well known political figure eg IBB, OBJ AND JONATHAN.

What you mean is ambition then.

Success is a relative term which means different things to different people.

2 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by straneur(m): 4:54am On Oct 21, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, in addition to having Christ, you need to study Maslow's theory of human needs.

Maslow hierarchy of Needs...Human needs are endless..

5 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2013
Wake up please!!!

Nothing in life lasts forever.

You think you have it all?

You have just started....cos it's easier to get to the top but harder to stay at the top.

Invest in your children's future....teach them to be independent and responsible kids.....invest in people around you.....don't sit back feelin accomplished yet.

When you sleep and wake up without anyone around you depending on you for their basic needs, then you can claim you are a successful man!!!

17 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Acidosis(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, in addition to having Christ, you need to study Maslow's theory of human needs.
Hello ma'am
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2013
Poster, d things u mentioned r neccesities of life. Success is erroneously measured by them.
Some marry cos they wanna hv legitimate children. So its a necessity to them. House is not an achievement to a guy whose father has many landed ppty.
Car is not luxury, just a necessity for many pple.
Most billionnaires we hv didn't go to university.
Success is measured according to one's level of contentment and happiness at a given time if at all we can measure it.
A happy and contented man is obviously a very succesful man.(I hope u will digest this)

No wonder we can do anything for money in naija.

18 Likes

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by greatgod2012(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2013
Acidosis:
Hello ma'am

hi sir
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by ojoyentalk: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2013
Contended with what you have.of course you will bury ur parents

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
@op, even Dangote still work more hard.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Death
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Acidosis(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2013
greatgod2012:

hi sir
Howz family? bn a while
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Peace to enjoy all you have gotten..
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by jpphilips(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tpave: After education, house, car and children. Is there any other achievement that one needs to be called a successful man. I believe that fame and power is an extra achievement. Pls let us discuss about it.

Suicide!! feels good to be dead, just picture yourself in obituary posters world over. ode!!

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by josite: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
death.stupid question as if cars etc are the reason for ur existence.u ar the perfect examples of millions of Nigeria whose worth and existence is hinged on what u have and who even told u d children are urs?.sorry if I sound rude ,thas not my nature.it just amazes me anyone still thinks like this and im very sure u go to church regularly.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by anonimi: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Chazzyboy: Give back to the society

Thank you sir.
Do charity work, philantropy.
Start with those in your extended family- sending them to school, not just dash them money or items.
Give back to your alma mater- primary, vocational, secondary schools and universities.

Remember the story of the Good Samaritan as well as the elements that distinguish our under-developed society from those where OUR people are fleeing to even if it means the risk of dying in the desert or in some ocean!
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by jaryeh(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jesus!
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by Codedrock(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
FAME&FUN!
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Grow old & kpain. Lol!
Accept Jesus.
Give to the society.
Invest for the future.
Last Bullet
Human wants can't be satisfied.
Therefore you ll still need more.
Re: After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? by cluewebhost(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Education, house, car, children... Really?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Destroyed My Family!! / Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? / My Dad's Treatment Of My Mum Made Me A Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.