Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Iam Feeling Like Iam Missing My Cousin Sister So Much - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Iam Feeling Like Iam Missing My Cousin Sister So Much (1003 Views)

How I Almost Lost It With My Cousin (Sister) / My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding / Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iam Feeling Like Iam Missing My Cousin Sister So Much by rkyrv(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
hii.im only son(age 18) to my parents.i have 2 younger cousin sisters(my dad's brother daughters) and 2 elder cousin sister(my mom's sister daughters).of my dad's brother daughters one cousin sister is small of age 9 and other cousin sister is of age 14.my cousin sister(age 14) lives in another town with her parents.we were enemies when we were child.but i dont know what happend.she came to my town for holidays.she was 5 days in our house.we shared everything she tells her problems and i was telling my problems and about my girlfriend.we used sit upto late night till 12am and chat in our house while our parents were sleeping.now she went back to her town.but before going she fought with me because of my cousin sister(age 9).she did'nt spoke with me when she was going back to her town.but later she texted me saying sorry.its been only a day but iam missing her really.i can't understand one thing we were enemies but now we turned into good friends.now i miss her badly embarassed.plz tell me why this is hapening to me.why i miss her so much?

(1) (Reply)

A Child Brought Up By A Single Parent Or Both Parent; Which Is Better Off? / Who Teaches A Baby How To Say Mummy/daddy / How Can I Sew A Shirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.