Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The (5257 Views)

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by NetBizguy: 12:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Is it Right for a Man to Share his Matrimonial Bed with His Cousin Sister in the absence and without the consent of the wife?

Please, I need help here, I am in my sister house with her husband but my sister traveled to east four three days nows, the husband brought in visitors they are his relatives but, not same parents just cousin, a man and a young lady of between 25 and 28 who had come for a wedding ceremony of their family member, he told me to use the sitting room since his relative are here and would only spend this one night, but, I thought the two would make use of the visitor's room I vacated for them only to realize that the male relative would use the visitors room while the female joins him in his room in the same bed "His matrimonial bed" I know if the wife my sister was around that would not happen but, what I don't know is whether its right or not for him to share that room with another woman who is his cousin without the wife's consent. this is a life event you are reading it as it is happening, frankly speaking I don't know if anything is going on I don't even care to know but what I want to know is how right this is, if you are My sister; the man's wife do you see anything wrong with it, if your are a guy will you do this.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by NetBizguy: 12:31am On Jul 12, 2014
Please, somebody talk to me here
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by NetBizguy: 1:02am On Jul 12, 2014
aaronson: Chai brazil chop am sha,abeg watin be time for the third place match tomorrow between brazil vs holland
my friend does it mean you didn't see the topic?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by acume: 1:06am On Jul 12, 2014
Your sister's hubby is an opportunist claiming cousin when trying to play fast game.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:40am On Jul 12, 2014
hmmm............................see family knavking

beta snap them show ur sis

tho me no know if ur sis fit dey...... wink
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2014
It's awkward but with her brother in the next room and you in the living room, I'm tryna believe they just don't see anything wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by davno: 3:28am On Jul 12, 2014
You know it's not right and that's why u r asking. The 2 men should have stayed together while d ladies pair up.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by GboyegaD(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2014
This reminds me of Plantation Boys Cousin.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by ahnie: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2014
some rhetorical questions tho#
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2014
NetBizguy: my friend does it mean you didn't see the topic?
No disrespect,it seem irrelevant to me so I had to put down what was on my mind which I thought might be relevant to everybody
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2014
See marriage!
See question! !

OP, you are OYO.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by 2goodbobo(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Not right at all. i smile a rat and my common sense tells me he's not just sleeping with her in thesame room but also having s embarassedx with her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by egopersonified(f): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2014
Op, if I were in yr shoes, I would eavesdrop ohh, forget if it is right or not, that one no concern me, just to ascertain that they were sleepin and nothing more was going on. And when yr sis comes home innocently tell her that her husbands two cousins came to visit and u really like the lady, she was sooo nice and friendly, even if na lie. Dont talk abt sleeping arrangements ohh, she shd be inquisitive enough for her to ask her husband abt his visitors.

If u keep quiet ehh, d husband might start bringin in diff girls and claimin cousin, then u would be part of the infidelity.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Tinkybabe(f): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Not right!
Why didn't he share a room with the male relative while the girl uses the guest room?

I smell foul play ,I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by onegig(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Try ascertaining the true relationship status of the lady. I doubt she's in anyway related to him. I won't be suprised if she's one of his booty calls and the other guy is in on it. Most guys are always partners in crime in such cases. Saying they are relatives is to maybe hoodwink you.

Timing is also crazy. I doubt this visit is a coincidence. Why is it during the absence of his wife? And does your sister know of this lady?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Bigsteveg(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
GboyegaD: This reminds me of Plantation Boys Cousin.

And what happened to plantasion boys cousin?
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by GboyegaD(m): 4:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

And what happened to plantasion boys cousin?

It was a song about guys who address their dates as cousins.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by EfemenaXY: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2014
NetBizguy: Is it Right for a Man to Share his Matrimonial Bed with His Cousin Sister in the absence and without the consent of the wife?

Please, I need help here, I am in my sister house with her husband but my sister traveled to east four three days nows, the husband brought in visitors they are his relatives but, not same parents just cousin, a man and a young lady of between 25 and 28 who had come for a wedding ceremony of their family member, he told me to use the sitting room since his relative are here and would only spend this one night, but, I thought the two would make use of the visitor's room I vacated for them only to realize that the male relative would use the visitors room while the female joins him in his room in the same bed "His matrimonial bed" I know if the wife my sister was around that would not happen but, what I don't know is whether its right or not for him to share that room with another woman who is his cousin without the wife's consent. this is a life event you are reading it as it is happening, frankly speaking I don't know if anything is going on I don't even care to know but what I want to know is how right this is, if you are My sister; the man's wife do you see anything wrong with it, if your are a guy will you do this.

The questions some Nigerians ask! undecided

You say you don't even care to know but yet you need help with someone else's issue? So which is it? You do or you don't?

That aside, this is very straightforward. You live in a two bedroom flat with your sister and her husband. You're sister's travelled (though not relevant in the scheme of things here), and you've got two visitors - male and female.

Either:

~ You (I assume you're female) and the female visitor sleep in the spare room, while the male visitor sleeps in the sitting / living room (best option)

Or:

~ You and the female visitor both sleep in the living room while the male visitor sleeps in the spare room (not very nice)

Or:

~ Your sister's husband and the male visitor sleep in his room while you and the female visitor sleep in the spare room.

So how hard is that? There's no reason in heaven why your sister's husband should invite another female (related or not) to share his matrimonial bed, unless he's got some hanky-panky stuff up his sleeves.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
A so called cousin on his matrimonial bed? in the absence of his wife? Will he be bold enough to do that in the presence of his wife? Chai!! The nerve of some men. #shocked#

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by macklef(m): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
How old are u OP? Or an age frame. Not asking to mock u, am just tryna get an insight to how he view u, a kid/or a matured adult, cos if ur really of age and he knows yoiu are aware the lady slept in his room, it would not be a banging issue. But if he sense u might be quite juvenile he may diss u as not a threat.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
In one sentence- she's a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by beeevan: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tell your sister.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by curiousmind11: 4:24am On Jul 15, 2014
I once had a friend who impregnated his direct cousin though he was single then. So, cousin or not, they had something to hide or do. Some cousins are fvckmate while some fvckmate disguise themselves as cousins.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by CircleOfWilis: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2014
Tinkybabe: Not right!
Why didn't he share a room with the male relative while the girl uses the guest room?

I smell foul play ,I could be wrong though.
so the male visitor.can sleep on thr matrimonial bed??
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by royalsweetness(f): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2014
Is it totally impossible to just share a bed with a cousin. She won't do it when the wife is there cuz the wife would probably be sleeping on that bed, but the wife travelled and there's all the extra space. There's really nothing sacred about the 'matrimonial bed' as a physical funiture. Anyone that wants to sleep on it can sleep on it. Committing adultery on it however would amount to defiling it. But how can you conclude that a man and his cousin committed adultery on his matrimonial bed in the same house with his male relatives and his wife's sister. Most people won't commit adultery that obviously, talkmore incest so control your hyper-active imagination.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Amhappy(f): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2014
That girl is not his cousin. It is not about the bed slept on but about the sleeping arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by DonTonero: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Their poster there is nothing wrong with him sleeping on the same bed with his cousin sis if truly the said girl is his cousin.the society we are now makes us suspicious of every thing thereby causing a lot of havoc. imagine if after your investigation and the said girl has been close to the guy before he married your sis and your sis is aware of how close the two and you ended up being thrown out of the house because of your canal mind what will you say. i dont want to judge your sis hussy because i have two of ma cousin like that to me that initially ma wife hardly believes am not dating them when she initially met me but they were whom i used to assess her and till date ma rship with them though they are married is still the same even infront of their hubbys.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by EfemenaXY: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2014
DonTonero: Their poster there is nothing wrong with him sleeping on the same bed with his cousin sis if truly the said girl is his cousin.the society we are now makes us suspicious of every thing thereby causing a lot of havoc. imagine if after your investigation and the said girl has been close to the guy before he married your sis and your sis is aware of how close the two and you ended up being thrown out of the house because of your canal mind what will you say. i dont want to judge your sis hussy because i have two of ma cousin like that to me that initially ma wife hardly believes am not dating them when she initially met me but they were whom i used to assess her and till date ma rship with them though they are married is still the same even infront of their hubbys.

And do these cousins of yours sleep in your bed? Without their husbands batting an eyebrow?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Godmystrength: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2014
DonTonero: Their poster there is nothing wrong with him sleeping on the same bed with his cousin sis if truly the said girl is his cousin.the society we are now makes us suspicious of every thing thereby causing a lot of havoc. imagine if after your investigation and the said girl has been close to the guy before he married your sis and your sis is aware of how close the two and you ended up being thrown out of the house because of your canal mind what will you say. i dont want to judge your sis hussy because i have two of ma cousin like that to me that initially ma wife hardly believes am not dating them when she initially met me but they were whom i used to assess her and till date ma rship with them though they are married is still the same even infront of their hubbys.
And do you allow them sleep in your bed without their hubbys complaining or maybe you also sleep with them in their own beds too? just asking o

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Tinkybabe(f): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
CircleOfWilis: so the male visitor can sleep on their matrimonial bed??

The answer

Amhappy: It is not about the bed slept on but about the sleeping arrangement.

Well,provided the guy isn't bi..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must I Name My Daughter On The 8th Day? / HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now / How Will U Handle Ur Husband's Mistress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.