Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What's Your Fantasy Involving intimacy gadgets? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Fantasy Involving intimacy gadgets? (547 Views)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / intimacy gadgets In Marriage / Who Is Your Fantasy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Fantasy Involving intimacy gadgets? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Okay, most people will wonder where the heck I have been. What's up with my one minute here and another minute gone. Don't mind Me, im just too restless to lay on one side and take a single ramming...hehehe... Anyway, regards this topic, my intimacy gadget fantasy involves a mouth gag.
I am a control freak when I am with a guy I really like and also physically attracted to. I would love to gag him and deprive him of all that moan, most guys argue that they can never moan....yeye people, bring the moan and screams on jor.... So if you won't make a sound, why not kuku let me derive pleasure from it and gag you.... Nice!!!!!! ******dreamy state.....

Oh and haters, please stay off I don't have the strength to be nice to you when you come with your diarrhea mouths.... Toddle loo dears!!!

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Unfaithfulness / Looking For A Pretty Hausa Woman For Friendship / Best Gift Ur Lover Has Ever Given You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.