Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,160 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (456581 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
drdee4cash: Pls is there anyone that leaves in lagos that has a good textbook for TOEFL and GRE to sell. I mean the best text book or material for the exam. Pls do contact me on 2681C01E

Bro read page 148,149 and 150 of this thread part 5 and you will see someone who wanted to sell what you wish to buy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
drdee4cash: Pls is there anyone that leaves in lagos that has a good textbook for TOEFL and GRE to sell. I mean the best text book or material for the exam. Pls do contact me on 2681C01E
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
nomso27:
@graviton
hw far ? Scatter that admissions officer head o!
I dey wella! Even you suppose know say scholarship/admission interview na battle!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bodeplot: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
@idazbawz...plz send me a PM sir..I will send my mail addy through the reply...

All shall be well...l
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by castrogee(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2013
My dear people of Nairaland compliments,
i have a visa appointment on the 10th of Jan but considering the fact that my intended date of travel is on the 15th Jan i wish to ask for an emergency appointment. please can someone direct me on how to apply for emergency.
Secondly; i haven't any of the standard tests though i was given a GRE waiver by the school (University of Bridgeport) how do i answer questions on why i didnt write a standard test.

Regards.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2013
castrogee: My dear people of Nairaland compliments,
i have a visa appointment on the 10th of Jan but considering the fact that my intended date of travel is on the 15th Jan i wish to ask for an emergency appointment. please can someone direct me on how to apply for emergency.
Secondly; i haven't any of the standard tests though i was given a GRE waiver by the school (University of Bridgeport) how do i answer questions on why i didnt write a standard test.

Regards.

Your intended date of travel or your school is resuming Jan 15?

Well, it's late to write a standardized test now, you should know yourself why you didn't write it. They might not ask for it self.

Goodluck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by castrogee(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Amefrica:

Your intended date of travel or your school is resuming Jan 15?

Well, it's late to write a standardized test now, you should know yourself why you didn't write it. They might not ask for it self.

Goodluck!

I had wanted to write the exam but I immidiately discovered that it has been cancelled in Nigeria... I applied to write it in Ghana but only to discover that the test dates are no longer in my favour as Jan dates starts from Jan10th that I'm supposed to be at the embassy so I complained this to my school and was granted a waiver.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2013
castrogee:

I had wanted to write the exam but I immidiately discovered that it has been cancelled in Nigeria... I applied to write it in Ghana but only to discover that the test dates are no longer in my favour as Jan dates starts from Jan10th that I'm supposed to be at the embassy so I complained this to my school and was granted a waiver.

Ok!

When is your school resuming?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sbeauty1(f): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2013
Compliment of the season to you all...and good luck to everyone. .. grin...\/*peace
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2013
s-beauty :
Compliment of the season to you all...and good luck to everyone. .. grin...\/*peace
Hey! So you remembered us today? grin

I came across your posts in previous episodes of this thread while I was reading up

Season's greetings!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sbeauty1(f): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Graviton v.2.0.:
Hey! So you remembered us today? grin

I came across your posts in previous episodes of this thread while I was reading up

Season's greetings!
Well, I always had it in mind to contribute here but got carried away by alot of things... I bless God for his greatness cz I could remember this time last yr I was a yankee visa applicant...better days ahead....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by feregamo: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2013
@lisadem pls guy I want us to chat on PM cos my sch is in Texas.Hope to read from you soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2013
s-beauty :

Well, I always had it in mind to contribute here but got carried away by alot of things... I bless God for his greatness cz I could remember this time last yr I was a yankee visa applicant...better days ahead....
Yes! He has indeed been faithful. I trust next year will see you coming in here more often?

Which state are you in anyway?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2013
s-beauty :

Same to you ma'am.

Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2013
Hello fam. wink

My cuz wants to write gre o. Can he write it in Cotonou? or he has to go all the way to Ghana?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sexyminaj: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2013
Walspring:

Lol.. But part time bf will turn full time one day ooo..
It would not matter, as long as it's bobo amefrica smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
sexyminaj:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed

I'm taken already ooo, sweedie. grin grin

I know you're just kidding. tongue

Hope you're preparing well for USA? wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by castrogee(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok!

(Quote)

The school is resuming Jan 16th and my intended date of travel is Jan 15th.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
castrogee: Ok!

(Quote)

The school is resuming Jan 16th and my intended date of travel is Jan 15th.

Can't you get an extension letter from your school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by winbyforce: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
drdee4cash: Hey guys, pls I need help. Pls I want to write TOEFL and GRE so I can apply for my masters in public health. Pls guys how do I go about it. Pls any help had it no longer holds in Nigeria.
You may have to do it in cotonou or ghana.Try reading through this part 5 thread to get some tips on exam locations and travel to these countries,dr cash smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Happy sunday and wishing all a prosperous new year ahead..

Please how much does it cost to mail i-20 from america to nigeria, please I need the easiest and cheapest price.. And also the duration (days) it will take to get here. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
sexyminaj:
shockedshockedshocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Vicjay1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Great thread you have here. I am currently studying medicine in one of the Nigeria Universities, but i want to study medicine in USA or Canada(it will better for me cos of adapting to the environment.)
My questions are as follows:
1. I will need suggestions of universities in above countries. cheap and also of standard
2. The requirements in every aspect as it concerns me schooling there.
3. General advice.
Note: I don't have Either TOEFL or GRE SAT
Let it be that i was here to seek for help and i got it. I want to share my testimony here. pls answers needed. Thanks in advance.

Vic-jay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
s-beauty :

Thank you very much.

It is such an interesting coincidence that your last post was exactly one year from today.

#AnniversaryThings?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sbeauty1(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
dolapobello1:

Thank you very much.

It is such an interesting coincidence that your last post was exactly one year from today.

#AnniversaryThings?
Maybe. ..didn't even cross my mind but I kw its been so long..wow!someone keeps tab.. shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
s-beauty :

Maybe. ..didn't even cross my mind but I kw its been so long..wow!someone keeps tab.. shocked

Ms. beauty, hope everything is fine with you? Enjoy!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vic-jay:
Great thread you have here. I am currently studying medicine in one of the Nigeria Universities, but i want to study medicine in USA or Canada(it will better for me cos of adapting to the environment.)
My questions are as follows:
1. I will need suggestions of universities in above countries. cheap and also of standard
2. The requirements in every aspect as it concerns me schooling there.
3. General advice.
Note: I don't have Either TOEFL or GRE SAT
Let it be that i was here to seek for help and i got it. I want to share my testimony here. pls answers needed. Thanks in advance.

Vic-jay

You need more than TOEFL and SAT and you don't need GRE.

You can't start medicine directly with your Nigerian degree in the US. You have to go back, do some pre-med courses and sit for MCAT which is a tough test for med students.

After all this, then you can think of enrolling for one of the most expensive courses in the US without bankrupt.

Hope you can handle all this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sbeauty1(f): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=imperiouxx]

Ms. beauty, hope everything is fine with you? Enjoy![/quote
Couldn't have been better...thanks imprerioux am doing great..**cheers* smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Vicjay1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
imperiouxx:

You need more than TOEFL and SAT but you don't need GRE.

You can't start medicine directly with your Nigerian degree in the US. You have to go back, do some pre-med courses and sit for MCAT which is a tough test for med students.

After all this, then you can think of enrolling for one of the most expensive courses in the US without bankrupt.

Hope you can handle all this?
That's serious. Never thought of that. So there is no way you can go in directly. Was already aware of MCAT but thought it was only for medical related who want to further in medicine. Thats time consuming, needed to go before 2014 ending.

Vic-jay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vic-jay:
That's serious. Never thought of that. So there is no way you can go in directly. Was already aware of MCAT but thought it was only for medical related who want to further in medicine. Thats time consuming, needed to go before 2014 ending.

Vic-jay

No way. That's why you've to go through those pre-med courses and have good MCAT scores.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mikemillz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Walspring:

bro no vex cos nah hustle tight for here and i dey busy with some levels but hopefully early new year we must hook up and catch fun..
Okay bro no pee

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.