Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454535 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

I have since resolved to ignore him.

Which song is that one? The one he featured Davido? cheesy

Not that one...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2014
calmdown: Just woke up to urinate and still this issue. In my view, Mr Graviton is just trying to score point wink, while others are trying to be reasonable . My Graviton, I give my point to you, so let the issue slide. cheesy

Lol. You got jokes, man. Wetin I go use points do, na points I go use pay my tuition or book flight? cheesy

I hope you are not posting from the ..... shocked

cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Charis12: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2014
Hi all. I have followed this thread for a while now. I am grateful to everyone who has posted transcripts here..both approvals and otherwise. God bless you all. My interview was on monday,june 23rd 6.30a.m. Iprayed to be the first interviewee so i the pre denials wont affect my morale so my number was A002. A001 was not with the person who interviewed me i guess so my number flashed first on window 7.

Me: Good morning
Vo: you are going to university of iowa for your graduate studies?

Me: yes i am
VO: so y did you choose u of iowa
Me: u of iowa has a supportive learning environment that providez students with individual learning attention(VO cuts in)

VO: no u are giving me crammed answers. What was the process like? Was that the only school you applied to?

Me: ok sir. No,i applied to four schools,western kentucky university,indiana university bloomington,griffith university australia and university of iowa.

VO: ok why do you want to study public health?
Me: I want to do research on alleviating the public health issues im Nigeria,working on the preventive rather than the treatment of diseases.

VO: ok do you have any degree?
Me: yes

VO: what course
Me: botany from so so school (dz z cos i dont want all d smart people 4rm my
school to figure out d identity)

VO: okay.what do you do now?
Me: i volunteer at an orgamization. We source for funds to provide scholarships and health and safety seminars to children in rural areas.

VO: so its not paid?
Me: no its a volunteer job.

VO: did you do any standardized test?
Me: yes i did the gre and toefl

Vo: can i c ur gre report?
Me: yes..passd it to him(had 305)

Vo: so wat documents did you submit to get the admission
me: gre,toegl report,statement of purpose.i also appliex through sophas.

Vo:good. Who will be sponsoring you
me: my dad

vo: what doez he do?
Me: he'z a mechanical engineer.he worjs at si so so place.they are into sales and dustribution of motor vehiclez.trucks.vans and so on.

Vo: what courses will u be taking in ur 1st year
me: introduction to public health,epidemiology,environmental toxicology.il also take an mph practicuum course which is a field work.

Vo: very good. I will approve your visa..paases the white paper. I sincerely did not hear the resr. He passed my i-20 too and said u will need this. I was just saying thank you thank you.

I am grateful to u all. Special thankx to bigfrancis,u are one of d most amazing persons i av not met.God bless u for me. May God grant u all of ur heart desires. Thank u sooooo much. All d best to all those that will soon be going for interview. Just trust God and bev confudent.u sure will get it. Siri fir any typos,im using my palasa touchphone
work

Vi: ok do u av his statement of account?
Me: yes..passed it
children in rural areas.

VO

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2014
Walspring:

Not that one...

Which one? angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Charis12: 12:12am On Jun 29, 2014
The statement of account was after he asked about wat my dad does. I av been dieing to post d transcript since monday,dats y i cant wait to use a laptop. Sowie all. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Which one? angry

It's ''Ka ko bi chicken''
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2014
Visa approval! This is what I want to hear, no be 90% grin

Congratulations, Charis12. Praise God!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2014
Charis12: Hi all. I have followed this thread for a while now. I am grateful to everyone who has posted transcripts here..both approvals and otherwise. God bless you all. My interview was on monday,june 23rd 6.30a.m. Iprayed to be the first interviewee so i the pre denials wont affect my morale so my number was A002. A001 was not with the person who interviewed me i guess so my number flashed first on window 7.

Congrats..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Now 100% actually.. Follow the flow once again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:16am On Jun 29, 2014
Walspring:

It's ''Ka ko bi chicken''

Lmao! Wetin be Ka ko be chicken. It sounds funny when pronounced out loud
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by STENON(f): 12:24am On Jun 29, 2014
@ charis12......congrats n enjoy ur staying in Obamaland......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

I have since resolved to ignore him.

Which song is that one? The one he featured Davido? cheesy
nope, its ""kako big chicken"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:31am On Jun 29, 2014
Idazbawz: nope, its ""kako big chicken"

Wetin the title mean?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Charis12: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2014
Thank you all. I'm stil chilling for imperioux's shayo smiley grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dahfweshdude69: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2014
it seems d rate of denial for fall semesters ain't that many compared to spring semesters...my personal observation.... please am going to Texas... which airline should I go with emirates or Qatar?... any other cheap airline can be recommended
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dahfweshdude69: 12:47am On Jun 29, 2014
Charis12: Thank you all. I'm stil chilling for imperioux's shayo smiley grin
Congrats man!... also waiting for my shayo Smiley from Oga imperioux
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 29, 2014
bbdd:

Yes o. Monday I'm going to activate my Mastercard and apply for wes evaluation.

Please how did you send your mails??
I have to mail my transcripts to wes. Is nipost ok?
I blank on this, kindly chat with zeezabee for assistance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 2:26am On Jun 29, 2014
Charis12: The statement of account was after he asked about wat my dad does. I av been dieing to post d transcript since monday,dats y i cant wait to use a laptop. Sowie all. Thank you

Congratulations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iamchux(m): 2:32am On Jun 29, 2014
congrats to everyone who got their visa and also to NL for resolving that unbearable issue...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shakol91(m): 3:28am On Jun 29, 2014
Back on the thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2014
Charis12: Hi all. I have followed this thread for a while now. I am grateful to everyone who has posted transcripts here..both approvals and otherwise. God bless you all. My interview was on monday,june 23rd 6.30a.m. Iprayed to be the first interviewee so i the pre denials wont affect my morale so my number was A002. A001 was not with the person who interviewed me i guess so my number flashed first on window 7.

Me: yes i am
VO: so y did you choose u of iowa
Me: u of iowa has a supportive learning environment that providez students with individual learning attention(VO cuts in)

VO: no u are giving me crammed answers. What was the process like? Was that the only school you applied to?

Me: ok sir. No,i applied to four schools,western kentucky university,indiana university bloomington,griffith university australia and university of iowa.

VO: ok why do you want to study public health?
Me: I want to do research on alleviating the public health issues im Nigeria,working on the preventive rather than the treatment of diseases.

VO: ok do you have any degree?
Me: yes

VO: what course
Me: botany from so so school (dz z cos i dont want all d smart people 4rm my
school to figure out d identity)

VO: okay.what do you do now?
Me: i volunteer at an orgamization. We source for funds to provide scholarships and health and safety seminars to children in rural areas.

VO: so its not paid?
Me: no its a volunteer job.

VO: did you do any standardized test?
Me: yes i did the gre and toefl

Vo: can i c ur gre report?
Me: yes..passd it to him(had 305)

Vo: so wat documents did you submit to get the admission
me: gre,toegl report,statement of purpose.i also appliex through sophas.

Vo:good. Who will be sponsoring you
me: my dad

vo: what doez he do?
Me: he'z a mechanical engineer.he worjs at si so so place.they are into sales and dustribution of motor vehiclez.trucks.vans and so on.

Vo: what courses will u be taking in ur 1st year
me: introduction to public health,epidemiology,environmental toxicology.il also take an mph practicuum course which is a field work.

Vo: very good. I will approve your visa..paases the white paper. I sincerely did not hear the resr. He passed my i-20 too and said u will need this. I was just saying thank you thank you.

I am grateful to u all. Special thankx to bigfrancis,u are one of d most amazing persons i av not met.God bless u for me. May God grant u all of ur heart desires. Thank u sooooo much. All d best to all those that will soon be going for interview. Just trust God and bev confudent.u sure will get it. Siri fir any typos,im using my palasa touchphone
work

Charis, you da boss. I was interviewed in window 7 and also picked a ticket no 002. I guess the VO that interviewed you is a fat frosh white dude, that guy smiles relieve ones anxiety. The question is kinda same with mine, he asked me if I registered for classes, I said yes and he said I should mention them and I told him, tho I never register ooo. Anyways congrats, you followed my foot step. Good luck and safe trip
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2014
dahfweshdude69: it seems d rate of denial for fall semesters ain't that many compared to spring semesters...my personal observation.... please am going to Texas... which airline should I go with emirates or Qatar?... any other cheap airline can be recommended
Qatarairways.com, I got a good offer, 121k to new york. If you are flying in july its cheap, if its august, its high but still ok. I vote qatar
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2014
Walspring:

Maybe (s)he is flying Arik.. LOL grin grin grin

I learnt that Arik can help people carry anything called food stuffs provide is not contraband or illegal to NY
yes yeas and yes
but their services on board #smh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2014
Congrats charis12
Mine would be witnessed soon smiley #teamspring2015... Who's up for UNDERGRADUATE studies let's talk (I mean we the novice, spring'15 people)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

check my profile, you will see my email addy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2014
zeezahbee: Charis, you da boss. I was interviewed in window 7 and also picked a ticket no 002. I guess the VO that interviewed you is a fat frosh white dude, that guy smiles relieve ones anxiety. The question is kinda same with mine, he asked me if I registered for classes, I said yes and he said I should mention them and I told him, tho I never register ooo. Anyways congrats, you followed my foot step. Good luck and safe trip
I think its dat same guy dat interviewed me too... he asked about class registration
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Charis12: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2014
dahfweshdude69: Congrats man!... also waiting for my shayo Smiley from Oga imperioux

'lady' sir. Thank u plenty.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Charis12: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2014
zeezahbee: Charis, you da boss. I was interviewed in window 7 and also picked a ticket no 002. I guess the VO that interviewed you is a fat frosh white dude, that guy smiles relieve ones anxiety. The question is kinda same with mine, he asked me if I registered for classes, I said yes and he said I should mention them and I told him, tho I never register ooo. Anyways congrats, you followed my foot step. Good luck and safe trip

was interviewed by a young man oo..maybe nt young buh he'z noh fat.he was very nice too. I wasnt tensed at all. Congratz too. Please who knows how to get to iowa? Who'z travelling in dat direction? Esheyyyyy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2014
Charis12:

was interviewed by a young man oo..maybe nt young buh he'z noh fat.he was very nice too. I wasnt tensed at all. Congratz too. Please who knows how to get to iowa? Who'z travelling in dat direction? Esheyyyyy
charis are you male or female ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Charis12: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2014
zeezahbee: charis are you male or female ?

Beautiful female grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bbdd: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2014
zeezahbee: charis are you male or female ?

hello zee
Please is Nipost OK for mailing transcripts? Don't want to spend so much.
Did i mention that i also have one year research intern experience and also worked in a capacity as a lab assistant while in final year helping lecturers in the lab (pharm chem practicals) for second year students.
I'm trying to see if i can use those things to brush up the package....what do you think
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2014
bbdd:

hello zee
Please is Nipost OK for mailing transcripts? Don't want to spend so much.
Did i mention that i also have one year research intern experience and also worked in a capacity as a lab assistant while in final year helping lecturers in the lab (pharm chem practicals) for second year students.
I'm trying to see if i can use those things to Behind up the package....what do you think
let your school mail your transcript directly. Don't cut corners since its not necessary. Applying for international transcript from UI is not that expensive. Save yourself some stress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.