Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (456276 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Stewee: Please this is for those who are already in the US.

What was your first few days like?
How where you able to get an apartment and how much did you leave Nig with?

First few days fine if you are with the correct people. They can take you around town etc but if you landing in your school I don't know how it will be like. I never get apartment because its sometimes hard to get a rommie but I went to my international office and they wrote my name down and said some people do come to ask them to hook them with roomie so I still dey expect. I left naija with $500 but my school fee was in my GTB master card so I was covered and i have been using the card for all transaction since
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 2:09am On Jul 11, 2014
zeezahbee: he's not kidding oo, he's been toasting me for back angry codely
slimmy angry angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by exxy(m): 2:20am On Jul 11, 2014
@zeezahbee, wishing u all the best in obama land.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by thibcyrain: 2:49am On Jul 11, 2014
thibcyrain: gurus in the house my
interview is coming soon,i really need to start practing,it will be nice
if u hep me with this rehearsal transcript.thank u for every thing.an
in-ALLAH testimonies will happen,pls i still need more opinion

vo;so why are u going to the us
me;To pursue an undergraduate degree in electrical and electronics
engineering.

VO;which school are u going too
ME;SOUTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY

vo;how many schools did u apply to;
me;3(south dakota state university,claflin university south
Carolina,cleverland state university ohio

vo;what happened to your admission in this schools
me;i was on the waitin list of cleverland state university and later got
no responce from them,and for claflin i was admitted for computer
engineering but i have always wanted to study electrical and electronics
engineering.
VO-why have u chosen to study electrical electronics engineering.

me-when i was young i was always fascinated about the mechanism of
electrical appliances and always wanted to know the mistery behind it,i
grew up to know that i have a very curious mind that enjoys the study of
science,technology and mathematics.so i decided to opt in for a field
that will help me improve this my inearth abilities,my secondary reason
is beacuse power is one of the biggest problem the country is
facing,studying the course will enable me solve the problem on my own
path as this as always been my dream for my father land.

VO-why did u choose sdsu;
me-THE institute of electrical and electronics engineering(IEEE) has
ranked sdsu college of engineering from 2009-2013 among the top 20
schools contributing solely to the technology for the recent and next
generation,THE faculty to student ratio is also in the ratio of
16;1,this will enable my teacher easily identify my strength and
weaknesses. its outstanding curriculum fits my career desire as i will
have the opportunity of choosing an option in power engineering in my
last two years,the school also got me fascinated as undergraduate
students will be allowed to take undergraduate research in any topic of
his/her choice,and no douth i intend starting one at the beginning of my
second year,lastly ITs TUITION IS ALSO VERY AFFORDABLE.

vo;when did u finish high school
me;i finished 2009

vo;do u have you transcripts.
me-All i have is my o level results,my school does not release students
transcripts directly to her student,it is usually sent directly to
institution on request.

vo;So what have you been doing since 2009
me-i got my ssce result late 2009,and in 2010-2012 i enrolled for a
training in electrical simulation software and micro controller
programming,i lost my only elder brother after i finished my training in
2012 .th is got my devastated as i was seriously down.I understood i
have to move on so i enrolled for 10MONTHS SAT TUTORIAL in MARCH 2013
and i wrote my SAT EXAMS IN JANUARY 2014

vo-so who is your sponsor
me-my uncle

VO-what does he do-
he is the CEO/CTO OF XYZ COMPANY,THEY sell and install high voltage
transformers and generators.
vo-how many children does your uncle have
me-just 1
vo-why is your uncle sponsoring u
me-he has been in charge of my education right when i was from primary
school,i have always know him as my second dad.i have also promised him i
will be working with him when i get back especially as i am also going
to major in his field.

VO;ok no problem u can pick up ur visa in few days,enjoi ur stay in the
us
Me;thank u very much.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by elektra(f): 3:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Hello thibcyrain, your rehearsal looks good.
Here is my opinion. I think you could change your answer for "why did you choose to study electrical and electronics engineering?" maybe you could say that " during your training you realized the growing need to qualified electrical engineers in the country and would like to come back to develop Nigeria"

I hope this was helpful

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 3:28am On Jul 11, 2014
NONE YET! GUESS TILL SUNDAY
streetMic: sponge3, doctor, any mail 4rm the embassy yet?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Faraidi(m): 4:35am On Jul 11, 2014
hello, does anyone know the last available interiew date at lagos embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 11, 2014
Faraidi: hello, does anyone know the last available interiew date at lagos embassy?
what date are you looking for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 5:20am On Jul 11, 2014
Faraidi: hello, does anyone know the last available interiew date at lagos embassy?

Last I checked, it was Aug 7th
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Faraidi(m): 5:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Joenice: what date are you looking for?
last interview date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Faraidi(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2014
domex007:

please when was the last time you checked?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2014
femmy10303: USA Stab me again oooo ... 4th time .. what is wrong house, could this be red flag? and if it is .. what can be done to lift it? need your advice ... honestly am fed up ...
ur transcript please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:47am On Jul 11, 2014
elektra: Hey guys, any suggestions on a cheaper health insurance plan I could get? The one usually recommended by the school is expensive, I've heard there are cheaper ones. Please help!
how much is it ? What you feel is expensive might actually be cheap. Most schools will make it compulsory for pay for the one they approve because they don't allow any how insurance, you can go to your international office and ask for another option
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2014
STENON: @zeezahbee.....I'm happy that you landed Safely in Obamaland...Enjoy ur staying and Break new records over there.....All the best....
HI stenon, yeah I landed safely. Do apply fast , get your visa and join me here. Good luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:49am On Jul 11, 2014
juntod:

I neva knw oh. Is ur skul in MD?
nah
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2014
exxy: @zeezahbee, wishing u all the best in obama land.
tnx exxy cheesy cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 11, 2014
Faraidi: last interview date.
August 20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by STENON(f): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2014
zeezahbee: HI stenon, yeah I landed safely. Do apply fast , get your visa and join me here. Good luck
Amen, Tnx, and I really appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2014
@Slimmy, Joe, Mr. Nice guy, aka ladies man, huh? Clap for yourself for describing what you do. cheesy

But always remember there's God oh! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by femmy10303: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2014
not even up to 2 mins

My transcript,
Me:Good morning ma
V.O:are you? ......
Me yes
V.O:What are you going to study?
Me : am pursing my first degree BA in Political Science
V.O: Why the school
Me, :the school curriculum and their past prospect align with my field of study, and with the communications with the professor, i was been assured that my studies is going to be a great one
V.O . keep typing.
shortly she printed a blue paper

the interview was the shortest i ve ever had,
Guru's what is wrong? could this been i have been red flag what could have happen please i need your advice,can i still press on .? or i should quit and chase something else, honestly i have been thinking ,

also my question is there issues like this and latter been given a visa, after 4 denials? need some professional advice

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 6:37am On Jul 11, 2014
domex007:

It is indeed august 7 so make it snappy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Waste no more of ur time
Interview date for this month is running out
Pack ur doc and go pick up ur visas
Its waiting for u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2014
femmy10303: not even up to 2 mins

My transcript,
Me yes
Me, :the school curriculum and their past prospect align with my field of study, and with the communications with the professor, i was been assured that my studies is going to be a great one
V.O . keep typing.

Guru's what is wrong? could this been i have been red flag what could have happen please i need your advice,can i still press on .? or i should quit and chase something else, honestly i have been thinking ,

also my question is there issues like this and latter been given a visa, after 4 denials? need some professional advice
Damn!! Can you recall your previous interview. I mean other three. if yes, please do post all of them here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2014
Got to the airport around 1.30pm for a 2.10pm flight, I was the last to check in and I already heard gist about those airport peeps trying to extort people, I didn't pay a dime, I use a ziplock bag to pack my food stuff and it was transparent enough. NOte: don't pack you food stuff in black nylon or bag, get a white transparent pack. So everything was visible enough, I already checked in online before I left home and I even printed my boarding pass so it was easy for them because I picked my seat already. I passed through immigration easily and when the checked my hand bag, I was with my nivea deodorant and they tried to seize it but I just say please please and they said oya go go your flight will move soon so I ran all the way to qatar boarding zone and they checked my bag again, this time they seize the deodorant and left my roll up, the claim it the deodorant is 150ml and they only allow 50ml, my roll on was 50ml, the woman they expect make I bribe am or something, I just bone and told her enjoy the fragrance #wicked me# and I move away slowly. I already met people waiting and in like 5mins everyone boarded and left naija exactly 2.10pm. Inflight entertainment make sense, I watch film sotay eye dey pain me, I cudnt sleep anyways and I was following the map, wine, soft drink, tea, coffee you fit order anytime. Not everyone on the flight were going to US, most were either dubai or qatar or Uk. Seems we were only 3 going to US. In 7hrs plus some mins, we landed at hamad airport, mehn con see as the airport big, before I reach my terminal my leg pain me heeen, we walked for like 20mins so I got to my terminal and bought a qatar pay phone and there was also free unlimited wifi at the airport but my stop over was for 1hrs 50mins and before I blink eye, time Don go and I was called for boarding flight to spain,the flight was different, we took an airport shuttle and we boarded, most people were white anyways but the 2 others were nigerian couple going to the US to have there baby so we were just 3 going from nigeria to US with qatar, the flight wasn't filled up, plenty space and that means plenty food, the chinese guy went to join seat at the back and sleep der, mesef con join seat and sleep, they gave us a small bag that contains brush, toothpaste,eye cover abi wetin dem dey call am sef lol and also eye blocker hehehehe# so it was late and the light might disturb you from sleeping, we landed spain around 7.35am and as we about to check in, I met a dubai girl also going to US to school, immigration didn't stamp us and they ask for schegen visa, they said we can't enter oo, na that time I know say them follow me for naija, them don get me. Me and the girl ran back to see if we can get back on the qatar plane and see if we can talk to them, but they didn't allow us. We kept shouting we are student and they were just speaking spanish, na xo I tell them say I need to board a flight to US in less than 30mins that if I miss my flight, I won't take it nice with them, I said it was the airline that gave connected us to spain and we paid and its none of our business because we paid the bills already, na xo the immigration woman reason with me and check my i20 and passport, I gave her full eye contact to show I was so serious, na xo them carry me go put for one room like that, they collected my school phone number and called, they also called qatar and confirmed and they came and ask me to go meet a guy that followed me to where I will boardto new york. Note : its not qatar that will take you to US, america airline will do. So I got to the america airline and waited for few mins, he be like say them dey use camera monitor us, they thought I fit elope and enter spain. They didn't stamp my visa because I no get schengen visa. Few Mins sha, we were on our way to new york, 8hours journey and it got boring and I was looking skin, my eyes were red but food surplus wella sha. We landed new york exactly 1pm. I went to get my 2 box and I already booked a US airways flight to texas for $298 so I went there straight and those ones said I need to pay $60 for the 2 box, I tot the money for box was included in the $298, well I paid the $60 with my GTBank card, I didn't knw my terminal to board and I was walking about, I went to sit somewhere and was using wifi and borrowed a charger from someone by the time I got to my terminal, them don lock flight door, still I was like them follow me com from nigeria. My flight was for 4.59pm and I got der 4.50pm and the woman was like they board 10mins ahead but she said I shouldn't worry that I will be placed on standby for any available flight, she gave me another ticket without any charges and still same arrival time, so around 6pm, they called my name and I boarded a flight to charlotte and then waited for 30mins and board another to houston and arrive 11.50pm and I went to get trolley, troy is for $5, you slot the $5 into the machine. Note : get more of $5 and $10 before you leave naija, you will need it to pay something and the trolley pulls out automatically so I waited for my box and I went to met one white guy to borrow me his fone to call my friend and he borrow me, so I carry my bag and exit. Well its been interesting since and the weather is so hot, in short the sun for here fit cook beans, 80 degree Fahrenheit(F) No form accent oo, its written all over you that you are JJC so just speak slowly and promise well, no one would laugh at you, our own accent beta sef, if you listen to chinese or india english, you will know you still have hope. Watch their mouth, body movement and follow instruction, don't shout on fone, if you don't know how to use something in the public place, ask questions, they understand you are new and there's always a first time. Abeg no cross road like mad man/woman, cars wait for people here. Take advantage of free wifi in some public place, I used wifi at one restaurant and I spent like one hour there eating and re filling coke. Well for money order, they ask for your state ID, I need to pay money order for something and it was they requested for state ID, the state ID is easy depends on where you are anyways, think they only need your visa and school i20 with admission letter.

16 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2014
femmy10303: not even up to 2 mins

My transcript,
Me yes
V.O . keep typing.

Hey sorry abt ur denials especially the latest......I think I have read on the US embassy site that it is very hard to issue a student an F1 visa after the third denial although cases differ. And yes I think that this ur last denial is just because the VO is concurring with his/her colleagues.
I don't knw ur previous profile and whether it changed. But I will give u a counsel of perfection which is always difficult bt has light at the end of the tunnel.
Try and go to skol anywhere else; Naija or any other country at this time. When ur done, upon returning for Msc in the US, ur application will be judged on a different slate. That is even if u still want to push for Msc in the US; u might hook up with sth better.
Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by femmy10303: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2014
i cant recollect the past transcript is this a banned or what ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 11, 2014
femmy10303: i cant recollect the past transcript is this a banned or what ?
It shouldn't i guess. Think man. This is your future and not barbecue sort of.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2014
zeezahbee: Got to the airport around 1.30pm for a 2.10pm flight, I was the last to check in and I already heard gist about those airport peeps trying to extort people, I didn't pay a dime, I use a ziplock bag to pack my food stuff and it was transparent enough. NOte: don't pack you food stuff in black nylon or bag, get a white transparent pack. So everything was visible enough, I already checked in online before I left home and I even printed my boarding pass so it was easy for them because I picked my seat already. I passed through immigration easily and when the checked my hand bag, I was with my nivea deodorant and they tried to seize it but I just say please please and they said oya go go your flight will move soon so I ran all the way to qatar boarding zone and they checked my bag again, this time they seize the deodorant and left my roll up, the claim it the deodorant is 150ml and they only allow 50ml, my roll on was 50ml, the woman they expect make I bribe am or something, I just bone and told her enjoy the fragrance #wicked me# and I move away slowly. I already met people waiting and in like 5mins everyone boarded and left naija exactly 2.10pm. Inflight entertainment make sense, I watch film sotay eye dey pain me, I cudnt sleep anyways and I was following the map, wine, soft drink, tea, coffee you fit order anytime. Not everyone on the flight were going to US, most were either dubai or qatar or Uk. Seems we were only 3 going to US. In 7hrs plus some mins, we landed at hamad airport, mehn con see as the airport big, before I reach my terminal my leg pain me heeen, we walked for like 20mins so I got to my terminal and bought a qatar pay phone and there was also free unlimited wifi at the airport but my stop over was for 1hrs 50mins and before I blink eye, time Don go and I was called for boarding flight to spain,the flight was different, we took an airport shuttle and we boarded, most people were white anyways but the 2 others were nigerian couple going to the US to have there baby so we were just 3 going from nigeria to US with qatar, the flight wasn't filled up, plenty space and that means plenty food, the chinese guy went to join seat at the back and sleep der, mesef con join seat and sleep, they gave us a small bag that contains brush, toothpaste,eye cover abi wetin dem dey call am sef lol and also eye blocker hehehehe# so it was late and the light might disturb you from sleeping, we landed spain around 7.35am and as we about to check in, I met a dubai girl also going to US to school, immigration didn't stamp us and they ask for schegen visa, they said we can't enter oo, na that time I know say them follow me for naija, them don get me. Me and the girl ran back to see if we can get back on the qatar plane and see if we can talk to them, but they didn't allow us. We kept shouting we are student and they were just speaking spanish, na xo I tell them say I need to board a flight to US in less than 30mins that if I miss my flight, I won't take it nice with them, I said it was the airline that gave connected us to spain and we paid and its none of our business because we paid the bills already, na xo the immigration woman reason with me and check my i20 and passport, I gave her full eye contact to show I was so serious, na xo them carry me go put for one room like that, they collected my school phone number and called, they also called qatar and confirmed and they came and ask me to go meet a guy that followed me to where I will boardto new york. Note : its not qatar that will take you to US, america airline will do. So I got to the america airline and waited for few mins, he be like say them dey use camera monitor us, they thought I fit elope and enter spain. They didn't stamp my visa because I no get schengen visa. Few Mins sha, we were on our way to new york, 8hours journey and it got boring and I was looking skin, my eyes were red but food surplus wella sha. We landed new york exactly 1pm. I went to get my 2 box and I already booked a US airways flight to texas for $298 so I went there straight and those ones said I need to pay $60 for the 2 box, I tot the money for box was included in the $298, well I paid the $60 with my GTBank card, I didn't knw my terminal to board and I was walking about, I went to sit somewhere and was using wifi and borrowed a charger from someone by the time I got to my terminal, them don lock flight door, still I was like them follow me com from nigeria. My flight was for 4.59pm and I got der 4.50pm and the woman was like they board 10mins ahead but she said I shouldn't worry that I will be placed on standby for any available flight, she gave me another ticket without any charges and still same arrival time, so around 6pm, they called my name and I boarded a flight to charlotte and then waited for 30mins and board another to houston and arrive 11.50pm and I went to get trolley, troy is for $5, you slot the $5 into the machine. Note : get more of $5 and $10 before you leave naija, you will need it to pay something and the trolley pulls out automatically so I waited for my box and I went to met one white guy to borrow me his fone to call my friend and he borrow me, so I carry my bag and exit. Well its been interesting since and the weather is so hot, in short the sun for here fit cook beans, 80 degree Fahrenheit(F) No form accent oo, its written all over you that you are JJC so just speak slowly and promise well, no one would laugh at you, our own accent beta sef, if you listen to chinese or india english, you will know you still have hope. Watch their mouth, body movement and follow instruction, don't shout on fone, if you don't know how to use something in the public place, ask questions, they understand you are new and there's always a first time. Abeg no cross road like mad man/woman, cars wait for people here. Take advantage of free wifi in some public place, I used wifi at one restaurant and I spent like one hour there eating and re filling coke. Well for money order, they ask for your state ID, I need to pay money order for something and it was they requested for state ID, the state ID is easy depends on where you are anyways, think they only need your visa and school i20 with admission letter.

Nice experience zeezahbee though u felt bored in between. Not bad generally. Why were dey requesting for schengen visa? I thought you were just on transit? U didn't mention your US POE experience. How did it go? Then the GTb Master Card stuff. If you want to withdraw money in order to open a US bank account, what is the charge? Where there charges associated with the payments you have been making with the card? Finally did u declare u had $500?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2014
johnnypaul927:

please answer the questions i posted i dont want to loose this opporunity of a life time, and when i study my psychology i know what to do next with my life. i want to study it from the scratch. i have a situation thats needs an urgent answer please

Johnnypaul......if I tell you that I don't understand how you feel, then am not sincere.
I have you the best advice which I think will proffer solution to your current issue. If you expect me to tell you to go back to the embassy now, I wouldn't. You think your missing an opportunity of a life time? I doubt......you labeled it as such.
Its obvious my advise wasn't taken maybe it wasn't wat u expect to her. Well no matter what people tell you here, you are the only person who decides what to do.
Just do it wisely. The embassy has ur record, dnt complicate it.
All the best bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2014
olumide14:

Johnnypaul, I agree with what Rijo advised. As it stands presently, you have applied for a visa three times this year alone and you have been denied each of those times. A number of reasons could be responsible for this. You were either unable to convince your interviewer beyond any reasonable doubt or maybe you appeared desperate. The interviewer has to be very certain that you're going for the purpose you stated but more importantly, that you will be returning to the country! I read something awhile ago on the American Embassy website and the gist of what was said was that consular officers have been trained to make visa decisions based on the interviews applicants have to undergo. In other words, it's one thing to have the necessary documents but it's another to have the ability to be convincing at the interview.

Rijo (or maybe someone else, not so sure) highlighted all the parts where you were asked about the English Intensive Course. Don't you think there must have been a reason why the VO kept harping on that point. The VO probably felt (I can't be sure) it was very unnecessary to have to travel to the US just to learn English when there are fantastic places here where you could do just that.

Here's what I think you should do which someone else has also mentioned. I think you should wait for awhile because applying 4 times in a year will make you appear not just desperate but super-desperate and this could ruin future chances because they just might flag your name. Try and finish your degree here then apply to the US for graduate studies. Alternatively, you could apply to other countries for Bachelor's (at least you'll be out of naija) and return to the US for graduate studies. In short, avoid going to the US embassy for awhile. All the best sir.

Olumide....am delighted you understood my point of view. He probably wudnt reason it this way cos he wishes to leave naija now not later. It doesn't really work that way.
Johnnypaul.....see sb else that have same opinion with what I told you. Pls consider it......it will save you a great deal.
Nice work Olumide.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by femmy10303: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Thanks for the advice everyone, i hardly do anything without seeking advice on this thread right from the onset, and my intention is made known to this thread, all of your advice i followed and instruction was carried out as said, my intention course was sociology that was the course i intend to study . my first 3, 1-20 was sociology, it was on here i got an advice that i should change my status, and profile, then i go for political Science, and i was told by an immigration lawyer that i shouldn't have change my course, that i should keep a record that all my record is been seen in america database anyway, no one should see me as a desperate nigeria who is eager to travel. i might not been to US .. but i have traveled to 3 well known countries in the world. i will be 22 years old this august so pictures who am i ...i finished my secondary school in 2012 ..

please house i need your advice, blame me less, its my life i know, you are just been a good people by contribution to my life which i so much appreciated should
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by femmy10303: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2014
olumide , johny paul , thumb up for you. need more advice,

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.