Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454730 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2014
Hello guys, I need to sleep now. Its been a hilarious moment with you guys. Do have a blissful night and a visaful tomorrow. Goodnight.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RICHARDTRD: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2014
@bbdd you av a mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shollyman1: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2014
Graviton2:

Do well to post your previous interview transcript for review.

Also did you take any other standardized test besides PTE?
I didn't take any standardise test apart frm pte and my interview went like this
Vo gudmrn
Me morning and smiled. Vo. why did you choose to study in the us
Me becuase that waz the school I waz admitted
Vo what have u been doing since 2009
Me.have been doing some computer programs becuase I know it is going to be helpful to me when I get tothe school
Vo.you have been found ineligble fo the us visa as u can purser ur educational career else where
The second interview goes like this
Vo.gudmrn
Me .gudmrn smiles
Vo.can I have your ssce result
Me.gave it to her
Vo .who is ur sponsor
Me.my mum
Vo.can I have ur bank statement
Me gave it to her
Vo.what does she do for a living
Me .she is a busineess woman and a contractor
Vo.what type of contractor
Me .building contractor
After wards she aske maybe I took any standand english test and I said no becuase my school told I would be under going an intensive english program when I get to the us
She looks @ my documents again and Denied me the visa
That is my transcipt

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Graviton2:

I'm dead serious

Well i dont think so
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shollyman1: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Walspring:

Since your school didnt ask for pte you shouldn't have go for it.. I wish i could tell you then to go for IELTS cos its easy to pass and score 6.0

Well i dont know if VO recommend pte but can you please repost your transcript cos we Nairaland lost some of its data few weeks ago...

When is your interview maybe you can still write IELTS
have not scheduled an application yet and have posted my transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Amerinancy: Hello guys, I need to sleep now. Its been a hilarious moment with you guys. Do have a blissful night and a visaful tomorrow. Goodnight.

Thanks and sleep with one eye closed and one eye open
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2014
shollyman1: I didn't take any standardise test apart frm pte and my interview went like this
Vo gudmrn
Me.have been doing some computer programs becuase I know it is going to be helpful to me when I get tothe school
Vo.you have been found ineligble fo the us visa as u can purser ur educational career else where
Vo.gudmrn
Me .gudmrn smiles
Me.gave it to her
Vo .who is ur sponsor
Me.my mum
Me gave it to her
Me .building contractor
After wards she aske maybe I took any standand english test and I said no becuase my school told I would be under going an intensive english program when I get to the us
That is my transcipt

Big boss you have work to do and are you going for computer science or which course?

shollyman1: have not scheduled an application yet and have posted my transcript

Are you planning to go for Fall 2014 or Spring 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shollyman1: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Crimilogy BSC what are the work to do bro
Walspring:

Big boss you have work to do and are you going for computer science or which course?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2014
shollyman1: I didn't take any standardise test apart frm pte and my interview went like this
Vo gudmrn
Vo.gudmrn
Me .gudmrn smiles
Me.gave it to her
Vo .who is ur sponsor
Me.my mum
Me gave it to her
Me .building contractor
That is my transcipt

Your first was terrible. I have taken the liberty to highlight your faults.

Saying "that is the school I was admitted" was a really abysmal response — don't you have a convincing and better sounding answer to why you chose to study in the US?

How do you expect the VO to believe that you have been doing "computer programs" since 2009? — that answer shows you were very ill-prepared.

In the second interview, you were doing okay till you let on that you were on a conditional admission — that is a likely denial.

All in all you have to take your SAT, and ditch your conditional admission. You need to also work on your answers.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shollyman1: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Am going for fall 2014
Walspring:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2014
shollyman1: Crimilogy BSC what are the work to do bro

1, Prayer to God
2, Proper research
3, Why the school
4, Why the course
5, What have you been doing since you left high school, Am sure you need cogent reason and not the one you stated before, although that one good small
6, Toefl/IELTS
7, Generally you will have work harder so that you wont give short response to the VO when you appear back to pick your visa

I hope you stay in Lagos?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2014
Shollyman1,i'd advise you prepare well before booking another..

All your experiences at the consulate were not encouraging .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2014
stevecrun: Shollyman1,i'd advise you prepare well before booking another..

All your experiences at the consulate were not encouraging .

As in eh! Things went really bad.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 17, 2014
Shollyman1,you going for an UG prog.in criminology?
Hope you know why you went for the course and give good reasons.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Walspring:

1, Prayer to God
2, Proper research
3, Why the school
4, Why the course
5, What have you been doing since you left high school, Am sure you need cogent reason and not the one you stated before, although that one good small
6, Toefl/IELTS
7, Generally you will have work harder so that you wont give short response to the VO when you appear back to pick your visa

He needs his SAT. TOEFL/IELTS will do him no good — what he should be concerned about right now is getting out of that conditional admission
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shollyman1: 12:41am On Jul 17, 2014
When is the next available date for the toefl or ielts exam
Graviton2:

Your first was terrible. I have taken the liberty to highlight your faults.

Saying "that is the school I was admitted" was a really abysmal response — don't you have a convincing and better sounding answer to why you chose to study in the US?

How do you expect the VO to believe that you have been doing "computer programs" since 2009? — that answer shows you were very ill-prepared.

In the second interview, you were doing okay till you let on that you were on a conditional admission — that is a likely denial.

All in all you have to take your SAT, and ditch your conditional admission. You need to also work on your answers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2014
Graviton2:

He needs his SAT. TOEFL/IELTS will do him no good — what he should be concerned about right now is getting out of that conditional admission
*In 2chainz voice* TRUE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2014
Graviton2:

Yea you are right big boss that's why i said IELTS/TOEFL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shollyman1: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2014
I stay in abuja
Walspring:

1, Prayer to God
2, Proper research
3, Why the school
4, Why the course
6, Toefl/IELTS

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shollyman1: 12:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Okay I would work on my answers tanks a lot peeps
stevecrun: Shollyman1,you going for an UG prog.in criminology?
Hope you know why you went for the course and give good reasons.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Shollyman1,you can see we all love you and are willing to help.

Just book for ielts this month,so you can write it this month ending,see if you can book the SAT and write it before Oct.

You can then apply to schools and will not be limited to just one..apply for spring my brother..go for interview by december and travel to your school/state by January.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2014
shollyman1: When is the next available date for the toefl or ielts exam

Aren't you listening to the advice given you?

You don't need the TOEFL/IELTS, since you have taken PTE — Go and take your SAT.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2014
shollyman1: I stay in abuja

Where in Abuja??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2014
stevecrun: Shollyman1,you can see we all love you and are willing to help.

Just book for ielts this month,so you can write it this month ending,see if you can book the SAT and write it before Oct.

You can then apply to schools and will not be limited to just one..apply for spring my brother..go for interview by december and travel to your school/state by January.

He said he took PTE, so TOEFL/IELTS is practically unnecessary to him at this time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shollyman1: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2014
lugbe fha estate
Walspring:

Where in Abuja??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2014
Graviton2:

He said he took PTE, so TOEFL/IELTS is practically unnecessary to him at this time
just saw it now..my mistake.
So,he needs the SAT like Catholics need Jesus.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:53am On Jul 17, 2014
stevecrun: just saw it now..my mistake.
So,he needs the SAT like Catholics need Jesus.

I'm telling you! He needs it ASAP if he intends applying for Spring — VOs hate conditional admissions with a passion.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shollyman1: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2014
I see you man
Graviton2:

Aren't you listening to the advice given you?

You don't need the TOEFL/IELTS, since you have taken PTE — Go and take your SAT.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2014
shollyman1: I see you man

All the best. Godspeed

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2014
shollyman1: lugbe fha estate

Pm streetmic to put you through in person cos he stays in Abuja
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 17, 2014
Start doing something shollyman
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 17, 2014
@webstradamus,longtime!

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.