Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (456586 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
iluvmybishop: hey,y are u thinking of deferring boss me,wots wrong,it becos of d d same problem?
if it is,there shud be a solution to this,thousands of Nigerians face DAT kind of problem and dey find solution to this issue,pls guys dont let shy away from d truth,high percentage of us cannot afford d millions fee to pay,many of us our parent AR not rich business men or politicians,we only use big school,as a decoy to get our visa.
we AR families here already becos we help ourselves to greatness,and we have no choice Dan to be great....shalom

Hmm, you're right oo.

But person gats use brain noni, e no go make sense make pesin go there broke nah.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

Hmm, you're right oo.

But person gats use brain noni, e no go make sense make pesin go there broke nah.
pls boss me,dont wait till u Av all d cash,we Av to be careful with d way we defer admission without leaving nija wen u Av already bin granted visa to exit,thousands of nija travel every day there AR always foul play,embassy rules cud change @ anytime wen it comes to Nigeria.
I LL advice u not to defer but go,Canada rules AR even easier compared to us,u can defer wen u get there,I ve ppl DAT do so without having alternative schools.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by justwise(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2014
iluvmybishop: Now to all nairalanders and even to d silent thread readers ,pls if u know dip down in ur mind u cannot afford d school u ar applying to or d skool DAT gave u admission,so far its a gud skool,u can use DAT to get ur visa,but also apply to d skool u can afford simultaneously,kip d i-20 and transfer wen u get dere,....so as to avoid dis issue.

Advice like this will force a policy change by US embassy and school authorities pretty soon, the UK did the same thing about 2yrs ago. Genuine students with genuine need to change school will suffer at the end. No school wants to be used and discarded for another school.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2014
tommgirl: You this Idazbawz,abi whatever you talk say you dey bear tongue Na jealousy go wound o... grin You don dey run commot naija leave me abi? No lele wink
grin... oya lemme wait for u... I'm giving u 2 weeks to get your visa...
For d meantime, oya take kiss

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2014
domex007:

Why you dey vex? Are you Zeezahbee?
I never see ring for her hand ooo.. Even if I see ring self, I won't back off..
I trust my first lady...

She even know say I fine pass you tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2014
justwise:

Advice like this will force a policy change by US embassy and school authorities pretty soon, the UK did the same thing about 2yrs ago. Genuine students with genuine need to change school will suffer at the end. No school wants to be used and discarded for another school.

I agree
It's a bad precedent

It costs them nothing to request payment of tuition fees before issuance of visa just lol Canada does

And it will hinder the chances of hardworking genuine students working hard to achieve their dream of an American education
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2014
iluvmybishop: hmmm Tommygirl,I suspect jealousy from d one who says somebody is jealous grin
she's already missing me in advance grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2014
House, I already booked an emirate flight.... I was given a booking reference code.... do I need to print out dat page wen going to make the payment at first bank?? Or can I just write down the code and present it in d bank?? Urgent response pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
iluvmybishop: pls boss me,dont wait till u Av all d cash,we Av to be careful with d way we defer admission without leaving nija wen u Av already bin granted visa to exit,thousands of nija travel every day there AR always foul play,embassy rules cud change @ anytime wen it comes to Nigeria.
I LL advice u not to defer but go,Canada rules AR even easier compared to us,u can defer wen u get there,I ve ppl DAT do so without having alternative schools.
good....
After d first semester, n u feel u can't continue with d expense, just transfer der... simple n easy!!!

At least you've respected the transfer law
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

grin

I saw you on the Canada thread ...wink

No You Dint! :|
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ferguson1: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idazbawz you have a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin
Joenice: He, not she. Some people go abroad without putting funds into consideration. how are you today?
]@ he not she. joenice you wont kill me cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Graviton2:

She was not thinking of transferring, none of us did — The payment deadline couldn't be met and the school refused to defer our admission for no reason.

Anyway, a solution to the issue has been proffered, so it's all good now. Thank you so much.
good luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Stewee:

Will You Marry me?
yes pilot grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
ferguson1: House when it comes to paying in installments do they sum up everything and tell you how to pay in percentage ( including accomodation for those leaving in the school hostel) or is it only the TUTION fee you pay in percentage and pay for the complete accodation.

NEED URGENT REPLY
some schools do it 50, 30, 20 percentage. it varies. some only accept installment for tuition and you pay other stuffs in full , why some will allow you pay all in installment. contact your school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
ferguson1: Idazbawz you have a PM
been replied...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
bimbola85: Please, what is the average time for POE clearance at JFK? I'm about booking my connecting flight and don't want to miss the flight.

it depends on the airline. some airline would have prolly delayed you at MMIA, well if the airlines aint arik, then you kinda safe, justsaying# anyways if you landing jfk by 1pm, then book a connecting flight for 5pm. its a game of luck anyways
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
zeezahbee: yes pilot grin
undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
My pops can kill me if I can't provide an answer to the question below... pls save my life.. smiley
Idazbawz: House, I already booked an emirate flight.... I was given a booking reference code.... do I need to print out dat page wen going to make the payment at first bank?? Or can I just write down the code and present it in d bank?? Urgent response pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
domex007:

This gal, wait make I catch you..
Soon I will be in Oklahoma, shey you are in houston, texas? You can't escape..
I go find you come your school..
am not a girl lol cheesy, am a full grown lady lol. oya am waiting for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idazbawz: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
ooooo baby I can explain

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
tommgirl: 4real?? Hp say u be dangote's son sha cuz my friend no fit date "Luking up 2God guyz" ooo grin
haaaaa you wont kill me.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
zeezahbee: ooooo baby I can explain
start explaining...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idazbawz: House, I already booked an emirate flight.... I was given a booking reference code.... do I need to print out dat page wen going to make the payment at first bank?? Or can I just write down the code and present it in d bank?? Urgent response pls
just write the reference no in a sheet of paper and take it to gtbank or first bank, go along with your passport or write out the number as well. shikena
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
zeezahbee: just write the reference no in a sheet of paper and take it to gtbank or first bank, go along with your passport or write out the number as well. shikena
I trust you.... opolo nbe!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
iluvmybishop: pls boss me,dont wait till u Av all d cash,we Av to be careful with d way we defer admission without leaving nija wen u Av already bin granted visa to exit,thousands of nija travel every day there AR always foul play,embassy rules cud change @ anytime wen it comes to Nigeria.

Ok, I get you. Thanks for this! cheesy

*gets back packing stuffs*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Stewee:

No You Dint! :|

Ok oo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by tdayof(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Amefrica:

Ok, I get you. Thanks for this! cheesy

*gets back packing stuffs*
u sure?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
tdayof:
u sure?

O' course!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Faraidi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello,can one transfer SEVIS fee from one SEVIS number to another? Because my brother sevis number was changed by his school.URGENT REPLY PLEASE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
zeezahbee: ooooo baby I can explain
leave those guys joor and marry me cheesy i have wat it takes to make u happy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Faraidi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
can one transer a SEVIS number from one number to another?

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.