Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,655 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455786 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dot1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

You see now. Innocent people suffering because of someone else's sin. This is sad! cry And now, we'll know what we've lost.
Ghana is d only way nw o, b4 my ppl spoil am again. Anyway, return ticket (road trip) to accra is lyk 20k, using ABC transport
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dot1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tho, prometric promised to reschedule u for free, datz only to reschedule u in Naija afta dere review.
India centre? I laff. Jst for GRE o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dot1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
iamchux:

This is really weird, do they expect you to travel to india?
I tink dey jst used dat to xtend my test date, as dey've removed naija centres frm dere site nw
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dot1:
I tink dey jst used dat to xtend my test date, as dey've removed naija centres frm dere site nw

Naija credibility don spoil for ETS eyes now. Na wa ooo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Na so ETS withdraw my TOEFL score of 100 o! There is trouble in the land!

Put a call through and the dude said they are trying to do some sorts of administrative review. God dey. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
godG: Na so ETS withdraw my TOEFL score of 100 o! There is trouble in the land!

Put a call through and the dude said they are trying to do some sorts of administrative review. God dey. smiley
What!..My exam is coming up this saturday, 7th of November...I hope I won't face disappointment..ETS, God pass una
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dot1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2013

God dey o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
Graviton: What!..My exam is coming up this saturday, 7th of November...I hope I won't face disappointment..ETS, God pass una

Go for your exam if you can. Don't be discouraged.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dot1:
God dey o

My brother, it is disheartening. Now I have to pass through hurdles before I write GRE because I'm a Nigerian.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dot1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
godG:

My brother, it is disheartening. Now I have to pass through hurdles before I write GRE because I'm a Nigerian.
Price to pay for having a green passport
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
godG:

Go for your exam if you can. Don't be discouraged.
thanks, God is our strength...i'm sorry about what happened, it will all turn out okay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2013

Really?! shocked I'm sorry to hear this bro. God's compensation awaits you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sholay2011(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2013

Really? ! O ga oo. Make I go check my results again if they've withdrawn it too. I had 98....since it's not up to 100...I hope they don't sha...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

Really?! shocked I'm sorry to hear this bro. God's compensation awaits you.

Thanks sir. So sad but who are we to question the reality of our existence? Nigeria!

sholay2011:
Really? ! O ga oo. Make I go check my results again if they've withdrawn it too. I had 98....since it's not up to 100...I hope they don't sha...

Please do.

Graviton: thanks, God is our strength...i'm sorry about what happened, it will all turn out okay

Thanks bro. Cheers. smiley God bless.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2013

Really sorry to hear this, godG.

Might I ask how long ago you wrote the exam?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
dolapobello1:

Really sorry to hear this, godG.

Might I ask how long ago you wrote the exam?

Thanks sir. All is well. smiley Oct 5, 2013.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nawa ooo this is a serious issue, I'v been rescheduled to take the test by jan 7th 2014 and imagine in India. Nigeria!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sholay2011(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2013

I just checked. My result wasn't withdrawn. smiley E dey dia kampe. cool

Don't worry bro...all will be well. Btw, when did u write ur toefl? I wrote mine October 11.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sholay2011(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
godG:

I see. I think it was 'withdrawn' cos of d '100' score. Dats d disadvantage of being too brilliant. grin

Don't mind me o. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
godG:

All will be well bro. Wrote mine about a week earlier.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
sholay2011:
I see. I think it was 'withdrawn' cos of d '100' score. Dats d disadvantage of being too brilliant. grin

Don't mind me o. wink

I don't think it has to do with the score.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
sholay2011:

Don't mind me o. wink

See wash o. Even Dame Patience Jonathan should do well in TOEFL. With the English we speak on this part of the equator, TOEFL na beans wink
dolapobello1:

I don't think it has to do with the score.

Yes. I don't think it has to do with the score. I took the test at Afe Babalola Study Centre, Bodija Ibadan. And a friend that had his a week after mine hasn't seen his too. Since! They keep telling us that the review will take few weeks to be completed and now it is taking forever. Na Fall 2015 go sure pass with all these messes. Ko ni sewu. cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
godG:
Ko ni sewu. cool

Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amblessede: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
pls in need of toefl study material ASAP. pls send to amblessedebiringa@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
amblessede: pls in need of toefl study material ASAP. pls send to amblessedebiringa@yahoo.com

Send an EMPTY email to selfstudy360@gmail.com
You should get the download links to the materials. Remember, EMPTY mail!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by vivysparkles(f): 4:39am On Nov 05, 2013
Hian! What was the reason for closing nigerian centers again??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 4:45am On Nov 05, 2013
vivysparkles: Hian! What was the reason for closing nigerian centers again??

I guess it was due to exam misconducts and malpractices!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by harkynon(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Gurus in the house, what category can someone state an account statement that doesn't bear someones surname? That will make the VO accept it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2013
harkynon: Gurus in the house, what category can someone state an account statement that doesn't bear someones surname? That will make the VO accept it?

If he/she Surname on the Bank statement doesn't bear the same surname wth yours, you can claim the person as your Maternal Uncle OR Maternal Aunty..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Congratulations to KunleBal on his visa approval!

He's just coming out of the embassy. Interview transcript coming soon.

Congratulations!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2013
bigfrancis21: Congratulations to KunleBal on his visa approval!

He's just coming out of the embassy. Interview transcript coming soon.

Congratulations!!! cheesy
Thanks pally
I just they observe, visa approved

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2013
kunlebal:
Thanks pally
I just they observe, visa approved

Congrat bro.. I dey come your house this evening to celebrate with you..!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.