Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455482 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
simplejayy: i feel u boss. Congratulations bro. Very soon i will give testimony

I pray you do. If you show up at the embassy with a 4 year university admission, they will know your record has changed for good.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by simplejayy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

I pray you do. If you show up at the embassy with a 4 years university admission, they will know your record has changed for good.
very soon by God's grace.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
simplejayy,

Apart from the fact that Community Colleges are RED FLAG at the embassy, you need to do more research on why you chose to study in a particular school. The answer you gave the VO did not portray you as a serious student. So my dear brother, you have to apply to a 4year university, do some research about the school (find out some unique facts about the school) then you are good to good.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ms Nas:
Oga, leave Lizard alone grin

Sweet Ms, my brother isn't that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
simplejayy: here goes my transcript...
Me: gud mrg maam 3x b4 she responded
vo: how r u?
Me: fine, thank u
vo: where r u going in d us
me: im going to wcccd
vo: who is paying for this?
Me: my mother
vo: wat does she do 4 living
me: she does.... And does it 4 companies like...
Vo: gud, did u apply to oda skuls
me: yes..i mention 3 oda skuls
vo: why u choose dis one
me: it is my first choice
vo: sorry u r nt eligible bla...bla...bla
abeg house where did i get it wrong and what z d way 4wd. Thx
cancelled and bolded not good at all ooooooooooooo, look for uni and please change the reason for choosing the school you can say something like the school curriculum is of high standard bla bla bla
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

It's good you've learned. I don't mock you but using this to pass an important message across to others out there. Even having secured an admission before getting to know this thread, one can still prevent this kind of situation 4 days to interview.

I deferred admission and cancelled going to the embassy just because of mistakes on my I-20. Nobody told me to do so on the thread but my instinct instructed me and here I am today, getting my MS degree next Saturday kiss That's one task accomplished out of many others. It's not how far but how well.

Best of luck to you next time brother. Cheers!
Congrat my oga, i dey feel you. Hope to see u in january when i land obamaland cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by idalex: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Good aft house.
Congratulation ayobrain1on ur approval, @Futuredon u haven't replied the mail I sent to u., pls I'm still waiting.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
kunlebal:
Congrat my oga, i dey feel you. Hope to see u in january when i land obamaland cheesy

Hopefully sir. This country is very large that even flying by air from one region to the other can take almost a day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

Hopefully sir. This country is very large that even flying by air from one region to the other can take almost a day.
ok sir wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gracious17: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
iamchux: Pls house, based on this new development of "Pass me your waec result" for graduate visa applicants, can I pass my neco result cos my waec result lacks below credit for chemistry??

Yes, they re the same (SSCE)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gracious17: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
castrogee: Where can I get materials for the preparation of thr Gre exams.

Gurus; help this guy out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
gracious17:

Gurus; help this guy out

He should send empty mail to selfstudy360@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

Sweet Ms, my brother isn't that.
You won't invite me to your commencement ni? angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ms Nas:
You won't invite me to your commencement ni? angry angry

Baby nau, don't pretend to the house that I haven't given you an invitation. kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

Baby nau, don't pretend to the house that I haven't given you an invitation. kiss
Broda Oniro! angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olarwarlay(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Congrats to everyone who got their visas approved.... The favor of God is truly embedded in this great thread!

All visa hopefuls should keep the faith alive, don't ever give up on your dreams!!!

God Bless Y'all....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hey Guys...: want to thank everyone in the house for the pieces of advice and information. My relative got his visa today. Please note that he was denied twice in September, as he went with an i20 belonging to a community college, after which he got admission into Valparaiso Uni, into a four year programme.
V.O: Goodmorning
Guy: Goodmorning ma.
V.O: 1. What course are you going to study?
Guy: medicine, and biomed is foundation to studying medicine
V.O: 2. What degree are you going for?
Guy: Ans: am going for an undergraduate degree
V.O: 3. You have applied twice and now you are applying to a different school, why?
Guy: I was adviced to apply into a 4 year programme in a proper university because community colleges aren't really considered to be serious schools.
V.O: 4. Why the us?
Guy: cos it's scientifically advanced in terms of medical research.
V.O: why Valparaiso?
Guy: bla bla bla
V.O: did you take any SATs?
Guy: Yes ma'am. Hand SATs and TOEFL test scores.
V.O: who is sponsoring? And what does the person do?
V.O: Ok, your visa would be ready...bla bla bla. LoL! Meen... Prayer and patience is the key guys. Thanks to everyone for the answers and support.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
^^^ Congrats to him/her!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
jcaribie: Hey Guys...: want to thank everyone in the house for the pieces of advice and information. My relative got his visa today. Please note that he was denied twice in September, as he went with an i20 belonging to a community college, after which he got admission into Valparaiso Uni, into a four year programme.
V.O: 3. You have applied twice and now you are applying to a different school, why?
Guy: I was adviced to apply into a 4 year programme in a proper university because community colleges aren't really considered to be serious schools.
V.O: Ok, your visa would be ready...bla bla bla. LoL! Meen... Prayer and patience is the key guys. Thanks to everyone for the answers and support.

congrats

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Amefrica: Walspring abeg edit that ur posts.. Don't quote dem all..

Hey bro! Just getting online now and my fone messed up today while i was posting and that was why.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2013
jcaribie: Hey Guys...: want to thank everyone in the house for the pieces of advice and information. My relative got his visa today. Please note that he was denied twice in September, as he went with an i20 belonging to a community college, after which he got admission into Valparaiso Uni, into a four year programme.

Congrat to your relative.. Wishing him/her a wonderful stay in Obamaland.. I tapped fro the favour of his interview!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2013
@Ricky Rozay.... I called u yesternight but your phone was switched off.. Anyway we need to talk and expect my call tomorrow or try call me tomorrow!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Walspring:

Hey bro! Just getting online now and my fone messed up today while i was posting and that was why.

Ok bro! No qualms. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ayobrain1: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2013
ayobrain1: Hello House...
I got my VISA approved yesterday at the Lagos embassy and I will be an ingrate if I did not share the good news to you all.
Many thanks to amefrica et al for their steer and candid opinions.
Details will follow shortly...... wink

Here is my Script
V.O: Good morning
Me: Good morning sir
V.O Why are you going to New Orleans?
Me: For my Graduate studies in Applied Physics
V.O: Why Applied Physics
Me: Well, it is actually MSc in Applied Physics with concentration in Geophysics. And I choose this course because the curriculum is perfect alignment with my professional goals and research interest.
V.O: hmmmmm, so what do now?
Me: I work as a ****** data Analyst with XYZ oil company....(na so the gave me a big smile, me wey I be contract staff for the company).
V.O: Will the company allow you to go on two year study leave?
Me: Yes
V.O: And you will resume to your Job functions after the study
Me: No, I will be promoted to a ************ in the company.
V:O Who is your Sponsor
Me: My dad, although I am on a graduate assistantship, which covers about 90% of my Tuition and leaving expenses. I also have some savings to support myself if need be.
V.O: Okay..Your dad, what does he do.
Me: He is a pastor and owns his own church in Ibadan. He also has investments in real estate.
V.O: Can I see his statement
Me: I passed it
V.O: Did you write any test
Me: Yes, I wrote GRE (he requested for the doc and I passed it)
V.O: hw about WAEC results, r u with it
Me: Yes, I passed the doc as well
V.O: Pick up your visa on ...........
Me: Thank you (with a smiling face)

Yes....Confidence is key....But God's favour is the Ultimate.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2013
ayobrain1:

Here is my Script
V.O Why are you going to New Orleans?
Me: For my Graduate studies in Applied Physics
V.O: Why Applied Physics
Me: Well, it is actually MSc in Applied Physics with concentration in Geophysics. And I choose this course because the curriculum is perfect alignment with my professional goals and research interest.
V.O: hmmmmm, so what do now?
Me: I work as a ****** data Analyst with XYZ oil company....(na so the gave me a big smile, me wey I be contract staff for the company).
V.O: Will the company allow you to go on two year study leave?
Me: Yes
V.O: And you will resume to your Job functions after the study
Me: No, I will be promoted to a ************ in the company.
V:O Who is your Sponsor
Me: My dad, although I am on a graduate assistantship, which covers about 90% of my Tuition and leaving expenses. I also have some savings to support myself if need be.
V.O: Okay..Your dad, what does he do.
Me: He is a pastor and owns his own church in Ibadan. He also has investments in real estate.
V.O: Can I see his statement
Me: I passed it
V.O: Did you write any test
Me: Yes, I wrote GRE (he requested for the doc and I passed it)
V.O: hw about WAEC results, r u with it
Me: Yes, I passed the doc as well

Congrat... Wishing u a nice stay in Obamaland and i tapped from your annointing of favour
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2013
Walspring: @Ricky Rozay.... I called u yesternight but your phone was switched off.. Anyway we need to talk and expect my call tomorrow or try call me tomorrow!

Sorry, I had a very low ba3 yesterday. The light situation in my area has gone from worse to WORST. You can call me anytime from now, I'm available.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2013
ayobrain1:

Here is my Script

congrat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats Ayobrain1 on your US visa APPROVAL!!!!! God keeps showering more Visa testimonies upon everyone here. Welcome to the United States. Na wa with these VOs and their NEW technique of demanding for WAEC certificate from masters students. Anyone going for masters should make sure he goes along with his/her WAEC certificate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2013
@just4mide i have replied you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by simplejayy(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2013
plz house...is the sevis fee meant for one app or can it b use 4 anoda I 20. Thx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shlloymore: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2013
@ Ricky Rozay, Kunlebal and oda guru's in the house. Please which oda skools accepts low GPA as low as 2.29 of 5.0 for masters program.
Please don't refer me to google cus hv bin searching without gud result Cus d only one I got is Calum dat accept 2.0 of 4.0 but the only problem is dat dey dnt offer my course for masters.

Thanks as I await ur response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bodeplot: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Thank God for his mercy endurest for ever.more visa testimonies this month...this WAEC ish for MS stdt na new development,plz carry your waec/neco along. Fellow NL..More success stories grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.