Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart (6040 Views)

Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her $400,000 Pink Lamborghini Aventador / Nicki Minaj $400,000 Pink Lamborghini Aventador / Check Out Nicki Minaj Newly Painted 2014 Pink Lamborghini Aventador Roadster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart by naijasofamerica(f): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Let's start by saying this creative expression has nothing to do with breast cancer awareness month or any other moral cause. No, rapper Nicki

Minaj painted her $400,000 Lamborghini Aventador (and its Forgiato wheels) her trademark shade of pink because it's, like, totally blazin', or

something — and it goes with her pink Bentley and pink Range Rover.

Note to self: Never, ever sell a car to Nicki Minaj. Unless you want it comprehensively ruined.

Minaj debuted the PeptoBismol-ador earlier this week during the launch of her eponymous clothing line for Kmart. And there's certainly something

fashionable about the the angry angles of the 700-hp Aventador, which have become a favorite among celebrity car customizers from Chris

Brown to Kayne West, let alone the glow-in-the-dark variation seized by London police earlier this year.

Re: Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart by naijasofamerica(f): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
But the real question here is: Why would anyone do this? I know from personal experience about the attention driving a pink car in public settings

can bring; it's not for the faint of heart or for those who care strongly about the opinions of others. Minaj's own lyrics might answer the "why would

you" question best:

"I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up. Back coupes up and chuck the deuce up."

Perhaps painting her cars pink has helped court the gentlemen? And I have no idea what that second line means.

Re: Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart by naijasofamerica(f): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is the power of fame & money.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart by fabulouzzi(f): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Is ha choice xo mind ya biss
Re: Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart by MrChris1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmm!!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart by demelza: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
She's tha boss! cool
Re: Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart by tellwsdom: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
cool cool
Re: Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart by whytangel(f): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Who kiasss...

10yrs to come,gonna av ma own car...

Nywai thx GOD 4 ha car sha b4 sm yeye ppu start spittin on wt ¶ wrote...
Re: Nicki Minaj Unveils Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador For Kmart by emmanuelson20: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Money is good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED!! Nigerians Dig Up Engagement Photo Of Sandra Ikeji / Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan / Daughter Congratulates Her Lesbian Parents For Staying Together For 32 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.