Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. (2857 Views)

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2013
Evangelical Christianity, perhaps mother-church's most disfunctional child, has in recent decades, taken Christianity to yet newer lows.

For a long long time, Christians had believed that loving god, accepting the sacrifice of Jesus and living a righteous life was a guarantee for blessings, heavenly rewards, and protection from evil.

Well, it does appear now, according to the Evangelicals, that most Christians had not been reading the fine print.
Yes Indeed.
You see, they are now revealing to Christians that loving god, accepting Jesus and living a righteous life was not exactly enough to guarantee earthly blessings, divine protection or even eternal salvation.

You see, tucked away somewhere in the bible, according to these new age christians, is the serious issue of money. Yes Money.

"The Silver and the Gold are mine", sayeth lord.

God wants your money, or he is prepared to kill you for it.
God needs to be paid , we assume, for services rendered.
And if you don't pay up, Jesus ain't gonna save you from god's devourer, according to this new revelation.

God's financial reps or revenue agents are busy sending their messages and threats to all who have ears to listen.

let me share some of them with you.

I hope you enjoy a good laugh.

With god, all, and I mean all things are possible.
grin
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Pay tithe or get shot....Creflo dollar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM3BWAmlXis
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:01am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Pay tithe or Gawd will ruin you marriage. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP0uFa4tj58
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:05am On Oct 18, 2013
Give me your money(tithe) or dont come back..says preacher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsg3g_Qprm8
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2013
If you love Jesus, you have to tithe.
Oh poor Jesus. Is he strugling financially too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK6YDzhP_GQ
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2013
If you struggling financially, well, too bad, You still have to tithe.-says certified nutcase Pat Robertson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrfD4wLz3yo
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Tithers don't have health and financial problems- Pat Robertson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wur_jxYG4-E
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2013
And lest we forget, Dieting and low-carb eating are against Gaawd's principles- says who else, but a certified nut, Pat Robertson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xttOoQGtCIQ
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:17am On Oct 18, 2013
If God can get 10%, Uncle Sam deserves 20%. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9c4q2AreNs
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2013
More Creflo Dollar Money rants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaxISzIey7g
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2013
And here comes the money dance. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kodIfLTCjDE
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by kambo(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2013
U hav no problem paying ur tax to ur wordly government EVEN THOUGH MOST OF TAXPAYERS MONEY GETS EMBEZZLED by the trusties their given to.
Also , human governments are greedy , levying all kind of taxes on their citizens AND EXTRACTING IT BY FORCE!
the tax proportion in most countries is sometimes up to 50 percent of earnings!
And increasing.
The remuneration is sometimes non existent. In Nigeria, infrastructural decay is accelerating even with increased taxation . This is a negative reward of taxation.
Yet, first, it seems strange tht taxation is a modus in God's kingdom!
2. People who dont giv a hoot abt God want to criticize how His kingdom operates!
Guy ur on a long thing with ur blinders on.
The tithe is 10 percent and hasnt/will never change like human governments do.
GIVE TO CEASER what belongs to him- arrest and persecution for tax evasion is understood. U dont create a thread 4 that.
The bible says, the TITHE belongs to God. Not giving it is Robbery - and the bible clearly states tht.
B4 u criticize God 4 institutg tithing, first successfully get ur government to abandon any form of taxation.
As usual, an atheist brings on half baked, out-of context, arguments against christianity.
Do ur research and think critically b4 posting.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by turnstoner(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2013
All I kept thinking as I watched the clips was how easy it was for these evangelists. Am actually thinking of becoming one myself cool
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by turnstoner(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2013
@Kambo:

God's kingdom? where is it?

@kambo:
2. People who dont giv a hoot abt God want to criticize how His kingdom operates!

I find your idea of a God that feels that he's been robbed when tithes are not payed rather repugnant

@kambo:
As usual, an atheist brings on half baked, out-of context, arguments against christianity.
[/quote]

He says think critically as if he knows what critical thinking is undecided I s'pose you think the hogwash you wrote above is product of critical thinking?
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
kambo: U hav no problem paying ur tax to ur wordly government EVEN THOUGH MOST OF TAXPAYERS MONEY GETS EMBEZZLED by the trusties their given to.
Also , human governments are greedy , levying all kind of taxes on their citizens AND EXTRACTING IT BY FORCE!
the tax proportion in most countries is sometimes up to 50 percent of earnings!
And increasing.
The remuneration is sometimes non existent. In Nigeria, infrastructural decay is accelerating even with increased taxation . This is a negative reward of taxation.
The tithe is 10 percent and hasnt/will never change like human governments do.
GIVE TO CEASER what belongs to him- arrest and persecution for tax evasion is understood. U dont create a thread 4 that.
The bible says, the TITHE belongs to God. Not giving it is Robbery - and the bible clearly states tht.
B4 u criticize God 4 institutg tithing, first successfully get ur government to abandon any form of taxation.

Childish reasoning.
"There is indeed a dearth of intelligence in the land"--Prof. Wole Soyinka.

The government builds roads, provides security for law and order, provides security from external invasion. Provides countless social servises for the welfare of not only the taxpayers, but also for every citizen.
Can we say the same for god's revenue agency?

Pls pls outline one visible social welfare work done or established with tithe money by any known tithe fraudster, such as Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyaks, Okotie, Creflo Dollar, pat Robertson, benny Hinn, etc.

If the governments in Nigeria have failed to live up to their responsibilities and expectation over the years, that is Nigeria's own particular problem.

The tax system works everywhere else in the world.
Infact, nations with the highest taxes enjoy the highest standard of living, the greatest social and economic equality, and less social vices.

You know what, mate?
If you can show me the mechanism whereby the ransom payments to god are remitted directly to god by Creflo Dollar, Pat Robertson and all the other hoards of evangelical crooks, I will shut my mouth and erase everything I have written on this thread.

Fraud is fraud.
Fraud does not need a context.

And by the way, are you a tithe fraudster or a wanna be?

4 Likes

Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by PastorKun(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Plaetton
For the record I would just like to state on this thread that tithing is not a true christian doctrine but a doctrine derived by charlatans from fraudulently manipulating scriptures meant for jews and mis applying it to christians. So it would be very wrong and naïve of you to evaluate christianity based on the actions of a few fraudulent charlatans.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pastor Kun: @Plaetton
For the record I would just like to state on this thread that tithing is not a true christian doctrine but a doctrine derived by charlatans from fraudulently manipulating scriptures meant for jews and mis applying it to christians. So it would be very wrong and naïve of you to evaluate christianity based on the actions of a few fraudulent charlatans.

Thank you.
I agree that charletans use and manipulate scriptures to ply their extortion rackets.
But you know that the general problem with religion is that any body, any character can interpret any piece of scripture to achieve any self-centered desire.
That is the problem with religion, all religions.

The Christian religion is especially well suited for manipulation and fraud because it is embedded in it's DNA.
It is the cold hard truth.
It is not a religion that evolved on it's own. It is a religion contrived for the political expediency of an evil emperor of an imperial power.

Ever since, it has , true to form, spawned one fraud or another for every generation, from Selling indulgences to witch burnings, from wars to banking fraud, from child-molesting priests to today's pulpit pimps.

" The pre-eminence of any philosophical system can be measured by the quality of it's outputs".
In this regard, the christian religion has always shown the world what it is all about.
No doubts about that.

So the Adeboyes, the Oyedepos, the Oyaks, the Okoties, the Creflo Dollars and the Pat Robertsons of Chrisitianity are not not the dark horses or bad apples of christianity.
No.
They are the prime stock.
They are only being true to their DNA.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by kambo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
turnstoner: @Kambo:
God's kingdom? where is it?
@kambo:

I find your idea of a God that feels that he's been robbed when tithes are not payed rather repugnant

@kambo:

He says think critically as if he knows what critical thinking is undecided I s'pose you think the hogwash you wrote above is product of critical thinking?

1. God's kingdom where is it?
If u need an education in bible basics do ur research urself.
At least u cud research to criticise.

2. "idea of a robbed God repugnant".
Who cares how u feel or wat u find.
Ur feelings dont clear u of guilt.
U may find the idea of prosecution 4 tax evasion repugnant thts not gonna stop ur arrest (and punishment ) by earthly governments.

3. "he says think critically as if he knows .... Hogwash u wrote ... "

drivel as usual.
Soon you'll b cussing and foaming in d mouth.
Get a grip on urself.

Besides, only members of God's kingdom ar required to tithe and since you,atheists are outsiders, its odd that a practice which dont bother u and isnt binding on you, shud get you all so worked up.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by kambo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pastor Kun: @Plaetton

you ar as misguided as they come.
Tithe is scriptural and has scriptural backing so zip ur opinion and let the word speak for itself.
Charlattans indeed , it is rather the supplanting of bible truths with human feelings/wisdom that has led to so much distortion in christendom.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
kambo:

1. God's kingdom where is it?
If u need an education in bible basics do ur research urself.
At least u cud research to criticise.

2. "idea of a robbed God repugnant".
Who cares how u feel or wat u find.
Ur feelings dont clear u of guilt.
U may find the idea of prosecution 4 tax evasion repugnant thts not gonna stop ur arrest (and punishment ) by earthly governments.

3. "he says think critically as if he knows .... Hogwash u wrote ... "

drivel as usual.
Soon you'll b cussing and foaming in d mouth.
Get a grip on urself.

Besides, only members of God's kingdom ar required to tithe and since you,atheists are outsiders, its odd that a practice which dont bother u and isnt binding on you, shud get you all so worked up.

So god is running a protection racket here on earth?
Isn't that the job of the mafia?.
Why dont you just tell god to get a job just like everyone else?

A fraud is a fraud , whether I am the direct victim or not?
So armed robbery should be ignored because they have not robbed you?

Where is your moral compass?

1 Like

Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
kambo:

you ar as misguided as they come.
Tithe is scriptural and has scriptural backing so zip ur opinion and let the word speak for itself.
Charlattans indeed , it is rather the supplanting of bible truths with human feelings/wisdom that has led to so much distortion in christendom.

Hey Mr tithe fraudster,
How do you sleep at night after robbing people of their hard-earned sweat by blackmailing and threatening them?
In what way are different from an armed robber?

What do you actually do with tithe money?
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by turnstoner(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kambo:

worked up?
Nah!
Am just amazed at how gullible you are.
By all means keep your imaginary Kingdom to yourself, atheists and all reasonable people don't want any part of it.
Its a drug you obviously need to keep you clappy happy!
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by kambo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
plaetton:

Childish reasoning.
"There is indeed a dearth of intelligence in the land"--Prof. Wole Soyinka.

The government builds roads, provides security for law and order, provides security from external invasion. Provides countless social servises for the welfare of not only the taxpayers, but also for every citizen.
Can we say the same for god's revenue agency?

Pls pls outline one visible social welfare work done or established with tithe money by any known tithe fraudster, such as Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyaks, Okotie, Creflo Dollar, pat Robertson, benny Hinn, etc.

If the governments in Nigeria have failed to live up to their responsibilities and expectation over the years, that is Nigeria's own particular problem.

The tax system works everywhere else in the world.
Infact, nations with the highest taxes enjoy the highest standard of living, the greatest social and economic equality, and less social vices.

You know what, mate?
If you can show me the mechanism whereby the ransom payments to god are remitted directly to god by Creflo Dollar, Pat Robertson and all the other hoards of evangelical crooks, I will shut my mouth and erase everything I have written on this thread.

Fraud is fraud.
Fraud does not need a context.

And by the way, are you a tithe fraudster or a wanna be?

childish reasong quoting soyinka.
God who is higher than soyinka has stronger descriptions for the one who says there's no God.
So obviously in God's eyes you set of people hav serious issues.

"governments build roads , provide hosing etc"
- you rehashed the point i made earlier: governments meet their financial objectives thru a tax system.
- financial objectives ar financial objective and dont need to fall under the narrow scope u specified : bridges, roads etc.
God's objectives are different AND higher (research them urselves.
I wont spoon feed u the answer here.)

"nations with the Highest tax enjoy..."
so y is a paltry 10% levy giving u heart attack!
The nations in point dont enjoy such standards because the rate is high but because the collection is judiciously utilized. There's no correlation between high tax and increase in honesty of money handlers which is the point ur tryg to make to justify high tax.
Besides, high taxation means the citizens essentially work for the government. They hav lil left over to get rich on. Most of them groan under the tax burden and the rich shelter their wealth elsewhere where the tax load is more lenient.
Again, underscoring the perfection of God's tax system. 10% unchanging unwavering unfluctuating stable yet minimal!

"outline any welfare work done by any known tithe fraudster..."
giv a dog a bad name. Since theyre fraudsters to you what dyu hope to see? Integrity,honesty, accountability?
Besides , theyre accountable to God and him alone . If they embezzle the tithe and offerings,
it wont to an unbeliever like you theyll explain themselves.

"if you can show me the mechanism whereby the ranso payments to God are remitted directly to God ... "
more succintly, if i can conform christianity to ur model you'll believe.
Sounds familiar like:
thomas: except i SEE THE NAIL PRINTS with my eyes AND PUT my finger INSIDE the hole in His hand I WILL NOT BELIEVE

jesus replied: blessed are those who hav not seen YET BELIEVE!

or this:
satan: IF you b the son of GOD God , COMMAND these stones to turned into bread

or this

pharisees: "If you b a teacher sent from God GIVE US A SIGN(paraphrased)"?

Jesus, response: conform to the sceptics model? No!
To the devil , He said: "it is written ... "
to the pharisees he said "I will not give you a sign , save the sign
of him dying and rising from the dead (paraphrased)"

the only sign to u folks is d same sign given to d devil and d pharisees: the written word and the empty tomb.
And d written word says, "the TITHE IS MINE (GOD'S)"
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
kambo:

childish reasong quoting soyinka.
God who is higher than soyinka has stronger descriptions for the one who says there's no God.
So obviously in God's eyes you set of people hav serious issues.

"governments build roads , provide hosing etc"
- you rehashed the point i made earlier: governments meet their financial objectives thru a tax system.
- financial objectives ar financial objective and dont need to fall under the narrow scope u specified : bridges, roads etc.
God's objectives are different AND higher (research them urselves.
I wont spoon feed u the answer here.)

"nations with the Highest tax enjoy..."
so y is a paltry 10% levy giving u heart attack!
The nations in point dont enjoy such standards because the rate is high but because the collection is judiciously utilized. There's no correlation between high tax and increase in honesty of money handlers which is the point ur tryg to make to justify high tax.
Besides, high taxation means the citizens essentially work for the government. They hav lil left over to get rich on. Most of them groan under the tax burden and the rich shelter their wealth elsewhere where the tax load is more lenient.
Again, underscoring the perfection of God's tax system. 10% unchanging unwavering unfluctuating stable yet minimal!

"outline any welfare work done by any known tithe fraudster..."
giv a dog a bad name. Since theyre fraudsters to you what dyu hope to see? Integrity,honesty, accountability?
Besides , theyre accountable to God and him alone . If they embezzle the tithe and offerings,
it wont to an unbeliever like you theyll explain themselves.

"if you can show me the mechanism whereby the ranso payments to God are remitted directly to God ... "
more succintly, if i can conform christianity to ur model you'll believe.
Sounds familiar like:
thomas: except i SEE THE NAIL PRINTS with my eyes AND PUT my finger INSIDE the hole in His hand I WILL NOT BELIEVE

jesus replied: blessed are those who hav not seen YET BELIEVE!

or this:
satan: IF you b the son of GOD God , COMMAND these stones to turned into bread

or this

pharisees: "If you b a teacher sent from God GIVE US A SIGN(paraphrased)"?

Jesus, response: conform to the sceptics model? No!
To the devil , He said: "it is written ... "
to the pharisees he said "I will not give you a sign , save the sign
of him dying and rising from the dead (paraphrased)"

the only sign to u folks is d same sign given to d devil and d pharisees: the written word and the empty tomb.
And d written word says, "the TITHE IS MINE (GOD'S)"

Babble babble babble.

In summary, so, after the sacrifice of Jesus, your saviour, your god is still demanding payments?
I guess he has not finished paying the mortgage on the earth, I suppose?
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by kambo(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
plaetton:

Babble babble babble.

In summary, so, after the sacrifice of Jesus, your saviour, your god is still demanding payments?
I guess he has not finished paying the mortgage on the earth, I suppose?

hmmm. Y does christianity interest u guyz?
Seeing the zero-cost offer is rejected by ur lot (salvation dont cost a thing but u gotta sincerely accept the gift 4 urself).
By the way,Ur questions like almost any other u can think to cough up ar trivial...
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2013
kambo:

hmmm. Y does christianity interest u guyz?
Seeing the zero-cost offer is rejected by ur lot (salvation dont cost a thing but u gotta sincerely accept the gift 4 urself).
By the way,Ur questions like almost any other u can think to cough up ar trivial...

How can salvation be @ a zero cost when I have to tithe to be saved?

1 Like

Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by kambo(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

How can salvation be @ a zero cost when I have to tithe to be saved?

mayb i shud b chargg 4 tellg u thinks u can find out 4 urself, cuz all u sceptics come to criticize with out knowg d domain ur treading in. So go do ur homework on d requisite 4 biblical salvation b4 u shoot.
Most of d questions here ar plain ignorance!!
I'll respond to intelligent well research questions if i hav to?
Like i say? If you all dont believe in God then y shud religious culture giv u all sleepless nights.
I dont believe in allah, or animism , if it bcomes prevalent, i'd b amused at the gullibility of man falling so low but after a few attempts at persuading d supposed fools, i'd b on my way.
This is typical human behaviour but if i camp out and spend precious man hours trying to prove a rock isnt real, It's apparent i'm getting bothered.
Cuz if it aint real i'd laff and forget d matter but wrking hard 2 debunk,disabuse minds may actually reveal a subtle truth.
Which is - That the god is real but i'm trying to wish he werent real and arguing to convince myself by convincing others.
Man! You all know God is real deep down inside of you.
You all may never admit it but who losses ?
Its ur soul ur damning, this life is all u've got- enjoy it.
Anyway, like i said- research first b4 coming here to post half baked,top of the head,impulsive ,
shallow stabs of criticisms/questions.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by Kenchosen: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2013
Paying of Tithe is not Valid n it is not counted 4 righteousness. Wat is counted 4 righteousness is u aving faith n believing in God dat is wat is counted 4u 4 righteousness n not self EFFORT or SELF righteousness least any man should boast but we r save by GRACE tru FAITH!
Oda wise u av 2kep d 613 laws n not just d law of Tithe but All or u wi b endangering urself by facing all d CURSES of d Laws if u BREAK just one of dem ok.
It is well.Paying of Tithe is not Valid n it is not counted 4 righteousness. Wat is counted 4 righteousness is u aving faith n believing in God dat is wat is counted 4u 4 righteousness n not self EFFORT or SELF righteousness least any man should boast but we r save by GRACE tru FAITH!
Oda wise u av 2kep d 613 laws n not just d law of Tithe but All or u wi b endangering urself by facing all d CURSES of d Laws if u BREAK just one of dem ok.
It is well.
Paying of Tithe is not Valid n it is not counted 4 righteousness. Wat is counted 4 righteousness is u aving faith n believing in God dat is wat is counted 4u 4 righteousness n not self EFFORT or SELF righteousness least any man should boast but we r save by GRACE tru FAITH!
It is well.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kenchosen: Paying of Tithe is not Valid n it is not counted 4 righteousness. Wat is counted 4 righteousness is u aving faith n believing in God dat is wat is counted 4u 4 righteousness n not self EFFORT or SELF righteousness least any man should boast but we r save by GRACE tru FAITH!
It is well.Paying of Tithe is not Valid n it is not counted 4 righteousness. Wat is counted 4 righteousness is u aving faith n believing in God dat is wat is counted 4u 4 righteousness n not self EFFORT or SELF righteousness least any man should boast but we r save by GRACE tru FAITH!
It is well.
It is well.

Another bullshyt.

The omni omni designer and creator of universe will reward you for believing and accepting childish fairy tales and fantasies, rather than living a virtuous life?.
Our values are so upside down because our minds are either hard-wired or deliberately programmed for s.tu.pi.dity.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by DeepSight(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
It is, it must be, and it will be.

Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by PastorKun(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Deep Sight: It is, it must be, and it will be.

Welcome back deepsight, really nice to have you back smiley meanwhile this your post seems out of the thread's context

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me / Rccg Sunday School 10th December, 2017 / Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.