Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. (2862 Views)

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Welcome back deepsight, really nice to have you back smiley meanwhile this your post seems out of the thread's context

Lol.
I don't think his mind is here on Earth with us.

1 Like

Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by DeepSight(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Welcome back deepsight, really nice to have you back smiley meanwhile this your post seems out of the thread's context

It isn't. I address myself to what I will.

- - - - to that portion within his post that I consider to be the irredeemable repetition of f.oolishness - that portion which is a cavalier mockery - - - again - - of the sacred and unfathomable God.

My dog had a litter of eight pups today. A reminder and a beautiful one at that.

plaetton:

Lol.
I don't think his mind is here on Earth with us.

It certainly isn't.

Going forward, you are going to have to task yourself much much harder than you hitherto have.

Much much harder.

I left that picture for a reason.

Task yourself.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Deep Sight:

It certainly isn't.

Going forward, you are going to have to task yourself much much harder than you hitherto have.

Much much harder.

Task yourself.

Ok sir. I shall endeavor.
But whatever out-of -this-worldy thing you are ingesting, Can I please have some? grin
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by DeepSight(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^^ I added to my post above some better context...... if it will have any meaning.

Go to the picture of the dead pope and reflect closely on it.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hey Deepsight, for tomorrow, I am putting together a thread to once again highlight the supremacy of Evolution as the driving force for not only biological diversity, but how genetic diseases actually directs philosophy, religion and ultimately the course of human civilization.

Booha for intelligent design. undecided
Ha ha

I look forward to rubbing minds with you on this.
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by Joshthefirst(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
plaetton: Hey Deepsight, for tomorrow, I am putting together a thread to once again highlight the supremacy of Evolution as the driving force for not only biological diversity, but how genetic diseases actually directs philosophy, religion and ultimately the course of human civilization.

Booha for intelligent design. undecided
Ha ha

I look forward to rubbing minds with you on this.
toh. We shall see
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
Deep Sight:

- - - - to that portion within his post that I consider to be the irredeemable repetition of f.oolishness - that portion which is a cavalier mockery - - - again - - of the sacred and unfathomable God.

My dog had a litter of eight pups today. A reminder and a beautiful one at that.

It certainly isn't.

Much much harder.

Task yourself.

Abeg what breed is ur dog and r u selling?
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2013
bump
Re: Pay Tithe Or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar, & Other Tithe Scams Of Our Times. by plaetton: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2013
It is time to pay your tithes , or else.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blatant Contradictions In The Bible / I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive / Is Love Song Sin Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.