Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

END TIME CHURCH - Highway To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / END TIME CHURCH - Highway To Hell? (1285 Views)

Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

END TIME CHURCH - Highway To Hell? by RealSleek(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2013
I got the picture below from a friend( a Muslim)'s display picture on bbm, perhaps used as a joke. As offensive as the picture seemed to me, I resisted the urge to feel aggitated and learn a thing or two from the picture.
The picture as a matter of fact, correctly depicts the life of many churches and christians today, but is this really the end time prophesied? II Timothy 3:5,Matt. 24:10-13 .

Here is the question folks, what can end time christians do to avoid falling into churches(death traps) not founded on the solid rock?
Is there any sign of end time revival or apostasy in the church?

Re: END TIME CHURCH - Highway To Hell? by martinseme: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
that picture of urs is of satanic origin to mock the church of GOd. A church is a place one goes to find and seek the face of GOd. Depicting the church as a place where people blindly enter and falls off a cliff is nothing short of evil intention. The gate of hell shall shall still never prevail again the church of christ.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Testimony: The Ex Armed Robber That Met Jesus Christ / Following GOD Sheepishly / Read This Article About God And Ebola By The Guardian US That Sparked Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.