Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,489 members, 7,865,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Did Jesus Ever Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Ever Exist? (753 Views)

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Did ANYONE Mentioned In The Bible Actually Ever Exist? / Did The Jesus Christ Of The Bible Ever Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Ever Exist? by huxley(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2008
Did Jesus ever exist? Watch this debate!

http://www.atheistdebate.org/

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

Enjoy
Re: Did Jesus Ever Exist? by Cayon(f): 5:37am On Jul 07, 2008
@poster, Yes

To the Musl1m he was a prophet

To Chritians, He is our God.

To the Jews he was just an ordinary man

you see He may be seen differently to others but at least we know He walked earth and now on the right hand of His Father
Re: Did Jesus Ever Exist? by SeanT21(f): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2008
Look around U.
Re: Did Jesus Ever Exist? by Yisraylite(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
As it shows in Luke 3:31 Miriam’s lineage through Eli (Heli) is traced back to Nathan who was Solomon’s brother and David’s son (1Ch 3:5), and the above scriptures show from 1 chron 28:5-6  that YHWH chose Solomon as His anointed to succeed David not Nathan. So this disqualifies Yahshua from sitting on David’s throne forever.

Mattithyah 1 also records Yahshua’s genealogy through Yahseph, but this cannot not be valid because of Christianity’s doctrine of the Immaculate Conception, that is Miriam’s conception by a so called holy ghost and not Yahseph her husband. Ghosts can not impragnate women, you need a man/s sperm for that. This is How YHWH created it to be and He will NEVER break His own LAW of Creation!

This is what's written

Deut17:15", You may appoint a king over you, whom YHWH your Father shall choose: one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you."

Not a divine being or half man half God crap(Greco Roman Mythology) YHWH says someone like you and I, born of a father and mother like we are and our brethren are. This is who shall be King of Yisrayl forever!!

Furthermore, there are also problems proving this lineage. The records seem to be in sync from David ->Solomon until Zerubbabel.
From 1Chronicles 3 we see the actual records of King David’s and his son Solomon down through Rehoboam Solomon’s son to Zerubbabel

1Ch 3:19   The sons of Pedayah were Zerubbabel and Shimei. The sons of Zerubbabel were Meshullam, Hananyah, Shelomith their sister,

1Ch 3:20   and Hashubah, Ohel, Berechyah, Hasadyah, and Yushab-Hesed--five in all.

This record does not support the records in the book of Mattithyah, none of the sons listed for Zerubbabel in the chronicles match with the list in Mattityah. Please bear in mind that the book of chronicles came first.

Mat 1:13-15  Zerubbabel begot Abiud, Abiud begot Eliakim, and Eliakim begot Azor. Azor begot Zadok, Zadok begot Achim, and Achim begot Eliud.  Eliud begot Eleazar, Eleazar begot Matthan, and Matthan begot Yaaqob.

Mat 1:16   And Yaaqob begot Yahseph the husband of Miriam, of whom was born Yahshua who is called Messiah.

In order to conceal and hide the truth about Christianity’s most important foundational flaw, Christian scribes wrote this as Paul’s letter to Timothy :

1Ti 1:3   As I urged you when I went into Macedonia--remain in Ephesus that you may charge some that they teach no other doctrine,

1Ti 1:4   nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.

In conclusion, the genealogy of Yahshua of Nazareth a.k.a Jesus Christ (Ea-Zeus) is fictitious at best. It was manufactured by the mother church and the council of Nicea. All fables and fairytales aside, it can not be proven through the Torah that this man was a seed of David through Solomon therefore he has no authority given by YHWH to seat on David’s throne. YHWH will resurrect King David to rule from Mt Zion forever remember:

Deut17:15", You may appoint a king over you, whom YHWH your Father shall choose: one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you."

1Ch 28:4   "However YHWH  The Father of Yisrayl chose me (David) above all the house of my father to be king over Yisrayl forever,

1 Chron 29:28 And he (David) died in a good old age, full of days, riches, and honor: and Solomon his son reigned in his stead.

Hos 3:5   Afterward the children of Yisrayl shall return and seek YHWH  their FATHER and David their king. And will Reverence YHWH  and His Righteousness in the latter days.

Jer 30:9   But they shall serve YHWH  their Father, and David their king, WHOM I WILL RAISE UP FOR THEM

Eze 37:24   "David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.

Eze 34:23   "I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them--My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd.

Psa 89:34   My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.

Psa 89:35   Once I have sworn by My Holiness; I will not lie to David:

Salaam
Yisraylite
Re: Did Jesus Ever Exist? by maureenfx(f): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2008
in essence what are u insinuating?
come straight
if u are sayin d opposite den hw come u are on earth?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Garden Of Eden Now? / What Lucretius Wrought / The Most Talked About Person To Walk The Earth - Jesus Or Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.