Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' (1021 Views)

Out Of Sight, Out Of His Mind! / Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by pareto(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2008
I have had lots of complaints about this. Cos i give attention to those dat are physically present with me. Once we are not together, i don't stress myself abt them and i hadly call no matter d extent of luv i av 4 d person. This makes my mind to be at rest. Do u think that's okay?
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by Cayon(f): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2008
Tha't make two of us because I am like that cheesy
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by beauteous(f): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2008
It's normal to forget or loose interest
in sm1 or smtyn wen he/she/it is far away
or out of sight. . . .

in anoda phrase:OUTT'A SIGHT IS OUTT'A MIND
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by Mesmerize(f): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2008
am like that too. . I dnt even communicate with most of the peeps on my phone,YIM, Msn ETC. . since last year.
Once we go on our seperate ways, there's really nothing I can talk to ya abt. . undecided
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2008
Same goes for everyone else. The only person I call in Naija is my grandmum and that is like once every three months. As for babe, if she moves even to another city, I don forget am.
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by nature05: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2008
Strange,can't really belive what you guys are saying, Out of mind is out of sight.if truly you really love the person in question how come you can give the person a call and more of contact.Xpect if there no true love from the onset.and what if your wife happen to be some one where far from you,guess you guys will still 4get everything bout her.people leanr to love people even when there no physically seen/around.guess that what love is all bout.
i called that AGAPE LOVE,
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by Mesmerize(f): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
nature05:

[b]Strange,can't really believe what you guys are saying, Out of mind is out of sight.if truly you really love the person in question how come you can give the person a call and more of contact.[/b]Xpect if there no true love from the onset.and what if your wife happen to be some one where far from you,guess you guys will still forget everything bout her.people leanr to love people even when there no physically seen/around.guess that what love is all bout.
i called that AGAPE LOVE,
Not all is talking abt love. . me, am talking abt friends and school mates undecided
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by NegroNtns(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
Keep your friends, I still have people from 10yrs ago that once in a while I send shout out to. Whats wrong with you people? You gotta keep ya friends!! grin grin
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by nature05: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2008
Mesmerize,
uhunnmmmm, i quite follow your plight,even as at that don't tell there none of you sch mate that wasn't special to you.not every one you have to care bout but atlease there should be some of your sch mate that you still keep intouch with.coz has an adage will always say"long friends can neva be like you new friend you know", datz jst the true talk girl
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by Mesmerize(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2008
nature05:

Mesmerize,
uhunnmmmm, i quite follow your plight,even as at that don't tell there none of you sch mate that wasn't special to you.not every one you have to care bout but atlease there should be some of your sch mate that you still keep intouch with.because has an adage will always say"long friends can never be like you new friend you know", datz jst the true talk girl
Yea, there are still some I keep close . .
One of my high school teachers once told me not to take same classes as my high school friends, because once we're in college and we're all on our separate ways, we wnt have time for each other or w/e. Which is now true undecided
Once I'm off am off. . sure I might YIM you once every 6 months, but you're not that really important to me anymore undecided

well, maybe that's just me tongue
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by iice(f): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2008
They also say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Depending on who and the situation it could be one or the other for me grin or even neither grin
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by ladybam(f): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ post

my good friends still keep in touch with me, and i also keep in touch with them.
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by nature05: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2008
Yea, there are still some I keep close . .
One of my high school teachers once told me not to take same classes as my high school friends, because once we're in college and we're all on our separate ways, we wnt have time for each other or w/e. Which is now true
Once I'm off am off. . sure I might YIM you once every 6 months, but you're not that really important to me anymore

well, maybe that's just me
Mesmerize,
nice to read from you again,atlease you still intouch once in while compare to some certain people that say once they are visible they 4get bout them.
now you are on my side.
later girl.
have got to hit the road now.itz kinda of late.
talk to ya soon and the rest of the people
bye,
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by tope2000(f): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2008
iice:

They also say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Depending on who and the situation it could be one or the other for me grin or even neither grin

well put wink
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by CARUSO(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2008
pareto:

I have had lots of complaints about this. Cos i give attention to those that are physically present with me. Once we are not together, i don't stress myself about them and i hadly call no matter d extent of love i av 4 d person. This makes my mind to be at rest. Do u think that's okay?

na symptoms of craze be dat ooo!
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by topup: 3:03am On Jul 17, 2008
Nah, out of sight is NOT out of mind with me, when I was with my ex he was constantly on my mind, and when our relationship developed, I thought about him when I was alone, I never forgot about him, wanted to know if he was okay and stuff.

But I'm not sure if we'd gone out for longer if I'd still be able to remember him as often,
Re: 'out Of Sight' My 'out Of Mind' by itstpia1: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
It depends.

There are people who are no longer here but who you remember as if they still are ( my grandpa for example), while others are not really on your mind all the time like that.

It depends on the type of bond or relationship you had with the person.

(1) (Reply)

Love Again After Heartbreak? / Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing / I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.