Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour (42798 Views)

Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt / Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Its not all about how much they are been paid(it may be a factor sha), some years ago wen WORLD CATHOLIC YOUTH CONVENTION was held in Canada, one of d guys dat represented our diocese then,sold almost all his properties in naija, n he neva came back with d chaplain. Funny enough, according to d our chaplain, anoda diocesian chaplain was laughing him(our chaplain) about d guy only to discover inside d plane dat one of his one representative disappeared right in d airport. (FORGIVE MY LONG POST, I'M JUST IN D MOOD TO TYPE IT)
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by gbollykore: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
i don't know where people get this idea that all the people living abroad are washing dishes and toilets, there are many immigrants that have managed to create better lives for themselves.
even though these guys may have to pay their dues and start from the scratch it may actually end up being the best decisions they made in their lives
am not necessarily saying that I support and encourage the way they disappointed ayefele, but hey, these guys know their own situation better than everybody else, there is nothing new under heaven, they have taking risks and it may work out or not , just like every other venture

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
omusiliyu: Dont blame those boys, i would have do thesame thing if I were in there shoe. Nigeria is in the state of collapsin. Happy 112days old ASUU strike to those concern
with this your english, don't tell me you know about this ongoing strike please.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by smogup: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
When them catch n deport dem, our oga Aregbe and Osho baba go give dem scholarship like dat boy too for their courage, but if them no catch them, good for them.
Am waiting for my turn too!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by mkoabiola: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2013
David of all people disapeared.
Nawa ooo,he is d guy dat do add "ajasa" melody to any of hs song.
He is d brain behind d melodious hit.
Nawa oo.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by yommyuk: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Mennnnnnnnnnn. Ignorance is really a disease.

Their best bet is to work hard, save quickly, and get the hell out.
As per papers, they should forget it. cool

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by MissEZ(f): 1:03am On Oct 19, 2013
I am surprised by the amount of support these guys are getting. Nigeria is really at a rough patch and we understand that things are not easy, but with the way the US is right now, i am not sure this was a smart move on their part. Even for people who are legit and have their papers, it is hard to get a decent job. At most they will have to work at fast food restaurants or as janitors. Those jobs are no longer easy to come by and the pay is very dismal. The cost of living in the US in no joke, add being illegal to the mix and its gets worse. People are going to take advantage of them, and they will be living in fear of getting caught. What kind of life is that? i will rather stay in Naija, hustle and maintain my peace of mind. After all its not like they are jobless

One thing Nigerians dont understand is that you will not get the kind of support system you have in Nigeria when your struggling in the US. The reason being that everyone is trying to make ends meet, save and provide for their families. I think that we need to stop encouraging this migrate by force mentality. Also, their actions will once again reflect poorly on Nigeria's reputation and will probably make it harder for others to get visa in the future. It is always better to practice delayed gratification and look at the bigger picture. These guys are going to have a rough time here in the States.

If you want to come to the US, plan adequately and come through legit means. That way you can build a good future for yourself and hopefully secure your papers in the future

9 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Revolva(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2013
grin grin grin haha the guy is lucky to be in america as he never win visa lottery before now that it has ended grin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by nijanigga: 1:09am On Oct 19, 2013
Miss EZ: I am surprised by the amount of support these guys are getting. Nigeria is really at a rough patch and we understand that things are not easy, but with the way the US is right now, i am not sure this was a smart move on their part. Even for people who are legit and have their papers, it is hard to get a decent job. At most they will have to work at fast food restaurants or as janitors. Those jobs are no longer easy to come by and the pay is very dismal. The cost of living in the US in no joke, add being illegal to the mix and its gets worse. People are going to take advantage of them, and they will be living in fear of getting caught. What kind of life is that? i will rather stay in Naija, hustle and maintain my peace of mind. After all its not like they are jobless

One thing Nigerians dont understand is that you will not get the kind of support system you have in Nigeria when your struggling in the US. The reason being that everyone is trying to make ends meet, save and provide for their families. I think that we need to stop encouraging this migrate by force mentality. Also, their actions will once again reflect poorly on Nigeria's reputation and will probably make it harder for others to get visa in the future. It is always better to practice delayed gratification and look at the bigger picture. These guys are going to have a rough time here in the States.

If you want to come to the US, plan adequately and come through legit means. That way you can build a good future for yourself and hopefully secure your papers in the future
Sorry, if you're in US and working in fast food, most likely you don't have American qualifications or you're illegal alien.Nurse makes average of $80/year, depending on the state you live. Less 30-35% as tax. And forget reputations, do you know the number of Irish living illegally in the US? America is trying to create a special visas for the undocumented Irish in the US.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Shalome(m): 1:26am On Oct 19, 2013
OMG,see as plenty smellos dey support the guys...ignorance is bliss I tell ya...well as for me and my FAM we eating cheese off this streets of naija,if u hear say I travel na vacation I go do
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by emmabest2000(m): 1:59am On Oct 19, 2013
texaco1: keep living in ur fools paradise ,and who tells you that they want to continue singing In a band?do u know their plans?so if you have the chance that they had you will come back home to keep jumping like a frog behind a musician abi?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by ojsenior: 2:38am On Oct 19, 2013
The reason ayefele reported was to cover his ass for next time he is applying for visa for his band.If ayefele has not reported the boys, it would have been easy even if they marry akata for papers. They are going to need a very good immigration lawyer later for papers if they marry akata.people should stop comparing Nigerians to Mexican , Mexican , Chinese, Vietnam pple help each other, but Nigerian exploit each other.We call cop on Nigerian without paper. U will not want to work with a Nigerian if I don't have ur papers, becos they will cheat you and sometime fail to pay u

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by imperiouxx(m): 2:54am On Oct 19, 2013
ojsenior: The reason ayefele reported was to cover his ass for next time he is applying for visa for his band.If ayefele has not reported the boys, it would have been easy even if they marry akata for papers. They are going to need a very good immigration lawyer later for papers if they marry akata.people should stop comparing Nigerians to Mexican , Mexican , Chinese, Vietnam pple help each other, but Nigerian exploit each other.We call cop on Nigerian without paper. U will not want to work with a Nigerian if I don't have ur papers, becos they will cheat you and sometime fail to pay u

Cheat and don't pay you and you won't be able to cry out.......lolz. Illegals eyez dey wen!

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by depressionkills(f): 3:00am On Oct 19, 2013
Ikengawo:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
OMG where did you find this?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Achmet(m): 3:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Guys this app is dope!!!
Download Stitch It app at
http://nexva.mobi/app/show/id/31274

#Freemium version
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by bebechuks: 4:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Let's go there!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by MissEZ(f): 4:38am On Oct 19, 2013
nijanigga:
Sorry, if you're in US and working in fast food, most likely you don't have American qualifications or you're illegal alien.Nurse makes average of $80/year, depending on the state you live. Less 30-35% as tax. And forget reputations, do you know the number of Irish living illegally in the US? America is trying to create a special visas for the undocumented Irish in the US.

Ehm i am a little confused by your post. We are addressing the issue of people being here in the US illegally and the opportunities that will be available to them. Obviously, no company is going to hire an illegal immigrant for a corporate job and that was the point i was making. Most Nigerians assume that if they can just cross over here, they can get a corporate job. That can only happen if you come here legitimately (Who will hire you to be a nurse if you dont have your papers in order? No one). There is no way these guys will live as comfortably as someone who came on a student visa and got a job or someone who has their papers.

And to be honest, there are a lot of educated american citizens who are working minimum wage jobs at fast food restaurants and as janitors due to the recession. Life is hard for american citizens, talk less of someone who doesnt have working papers. Its time we let people know the reality of living outside the country. If you plan well and observe proper immigration protocol, the opportunities are endless and God willing, you can build a life for yourself here. But if you do mago mago, except you come here and start scamming people, you will suffer and go through hardship. Not to even add the fear of getting caught. Which kind life be dat? abeg i no de there o.

My people, abeg by all means come to the US o. Just plan well.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by sheniqua: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2013
Maybe they were following babyosisi's thread in the travel section
Hehehehe
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by ibkgab001: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Yatty Ya grin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by solaabujan(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2013
Sharp bois
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by ibkgab001: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2013
Remeber Jegede ludada ludada (talking drummer)
Yatty yatty kekalo oro yi o kan wa o e o
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by fairygeh(f): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2013
googlepikin: Yorubas and their disappearance and appearing sef. SMH
oponu ayerada.werey
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by eaglechild: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2013
It is very surprising that almost no one has come out to clearly condemn this act which further gives a bad name to Nigeria.
Instead people are busy suggesting solutions to a crime.

If it is Okoro, Okeke, or Sambo and Aminu.
All hell will have been let loose.

Bigots.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by halilu44: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Please who is Yinka Ayefele?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by stevewale(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2013
For those who know Yatty and Ojoyido very well, they can tell that this is not the first time this chaps are travelling to US with Yinka and they are his 'key' guys. They've been to Canada together and several places... I'm sure they have their reasons and plans. They wanna move ahead ni jo... They don't wanna be enslave thru out their useful life. For the deportation threat, that's just a 'media' hike: US citizenz plenty wey ready to marry those guys ASAP and AFAP to give dem a better life and start up their own band. Yinka shud keep shut and his Publicist, David of Tribune Newspaper
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by SANdos: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2013
Na which Jesus name you dey call so? I no sure say na the real Jesus grin
Chanchit: I pity this guys, them just dey add injury ontop insult. Now they would live like a fugitive and would never get the opportunity to travel with any band again cos they would catch and deport them in Jesus name.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by shegzi(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2013
They think say US na niger, DEPORTATION ON SIGHT ASAP
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2013
mko abiola: David of all people disapeared.
Nawa ooo,he is d guy dat do add "ajasa" melody to any of hs song.
He is d brain behind d melodious hit.
Nawa oo.
my friend stop lying as if you know ayefele and the band like the bak of your hands,the story says david is the publicist,a kind of PRO and the names of the run away guys and what they used to do for ayefele,you came here pretending to know it all,we may not know ayefele one on one but we can read,so give us another lie and not this bullshiiiiiit
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by texaco1: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2013
grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by IYANGBALI: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Miss EZ:

Ehm i am a little confused by your post. We are addressing the issue of people being here in the US illegally and the opportunities that will be available to them. Obviously, no company is going to hire an illegal immigrant for a corporate job and that was the point i was making. Most Nigerians assume that if they can just cross over here, they can get a corporate job. That can only happen if you come here legitimately (Who will hire you to be a nurse if you dont have your papers in order? No one). There is no way these guys will live as comfortably as someone who came on a student visa and got a job or someone who has their papers.

And to be honest, there are a lot of educated american citizens who are working minimum wage jobs at fast food restaurants and as janitors due to the recession. Life is hard for american citizens, talk less of someone who doesnt have working papers. Its time we let people know the reality of living outside the country. If you plan well and observe proper immigration protocol, the opportunities are endless and God willing, you can build a life for yourself here. But if you do mago mago, except you come here and start scamming people, you will suffer and go through hardship. Not to even add the fear of getting caught. Which kind life be dat? abeg i no de there o.

My people, abeg by all means come to the US o. Just plan well.
I would soon join you
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by ethicalUser(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Bimpss: Terrible time to "hide" in the U.S. Since they currently are not welcoming immigrants with open arms anymore. Just one question, Do these guys have legal papers? If not then in my naija words "Dem go suffer tire". grin grin I feel bad for them just thinking about all the suffering they will have to go through, before they finally - In Mitt Romney's -words "self-deport" themselves.
Find one american citizen impregnate things will be a lil bit easier.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Stunner1(f): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2013
choiii amelica dey sweet ooo grin dey want to have a taste of the amelican dream hihihi grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Tboss And Ebuka-Obi Uchendu Goofing Around / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons / Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.