Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour (42797 Views)

Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt / Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by jeffoe(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2013
Idi-Amin:

which other plans again? no be to dey clean street and wash toilets?
not that am justifying there action but with the money they would earn from cleaning street they would be betters than those guys wearing suit in the banks in naija earning 30k suffering and smiling .most with cleaning street have built empire in naija
Idi-Amin:

which other plans again? no be to dey clean street and wash toilets?
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2013
Who wan suffer die? Tell me
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by texaco1: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Adewunmi smith: Who wan suffer die? Tell me
what people dont understand is , when survival becomes difficult achievement becomes impossible.that is the difference between usa and nigeria . in usa you will survive comfortably achievement is up to you . but in naija even to survive na war for many people
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by IYANGBALI: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2013
fairygeh: oponu ayerada.werey
fashi hediot ye jo were lohun ati awon family e
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by DCTrendy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
texaco1: what people dont understand is , when survival becomes difficult achievement becomes impossible.that is the difference between usa and nigeria . in usa you will survive comfortably achievement is up to you . but in naija even to survive na war for many people

This is something deep to think about. I ll adjust this again:

[b][/b]
Whenever survival becomes difficult, achievement becomes impossible. That is the difference between USA and Nigeria. In US you will survive comfortably, achievement is up to you but in Naija even to survive na war for many people.

God will have mercy. A lot of folks re suffering!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by eightsin(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
texaco1: keep living in ur fools paradise ,and who tells you that they want to continue singing In a band?do u know their plans?so if you have the chance that they had you will come back home to keep jumping like a frog behind a musician abi?
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Burger01(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
jeffoe: not that am justifying there action but with the money they would earn from cleaning street they would be betters than those guys wearing suit in the banks in naija earning 30k suffering and smiling .most with cleaning street have built empire in naija
..and would they have peace of mind? I refuse to see how they're better off than a bank worker in naija.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
nijanigga:
You're contradicting yourself. Not all jobs require SSN. Do you know under the table pay? Have you been to Arizona? There is nothing like winter in Arizona, bro.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by taiwobr: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
ayefele should go to king sunny ade and learn how to deal with band members taking on tour,NEXT TIME HE IS GOING ON TOUR,AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVED AT THE DESTINATION AYEFELE SHOULD COLLECT ALL THEIR TRAVELLING DOCUMENTS AT THE AIRPORT, thats the way KSA use to treat his band members anytime he takes them on tour after some of his boys deserted him in his japan tour in the 1980s
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by texaco1: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
taiwo br: ayefele should go to king sunny ade and learn how to deal with band members taking on tour,NEXT TIME HE IS GOING ON TOUR,AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVED AT THE DESTINATION AYEFELE SHOULD COLLECT ALL THEIR TRAVELLING DOCUMENTS AT THE AIRPORT, thats the way KSA use to treat his band members anytime he takes them on tour after some of his boys deserted him in his japan tour in the 1980s
this is exactly what ayefele does and even did this time around ,but you have to give them back their passports to travel within usa by air when you have a play in other far states. No need going into details ,ayefele will not miss those boys it is up to those boys to prove critics of their actions wrong
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Obidikejr(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
sharp guy
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Ejikeson: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
GHOST MODE
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by omonla10(m): 1:05am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=WhyAWhy]

lol.. don't flatter yourself. You're definitely daydreaming. There are many much more talented people singing and playing keyboard in church for free. No one will pay anyone $150 per few hours (services approx 2.5 hours). Hin be Beethoven?!

My friend left for the UK last year and he earns 120 pounds($170)per those 2 hours Sunday service. And he knows Nigeria that earn even double. So get ur facts right bro
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by jeff1980(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Ar you an immigration officer or FBI?you want τ̅☺ compare your hopeless country with yankee?the guys will have better option than serving a fellow τ̅☺ achieve his dreams

Lilimax: But why should these guys bring such emotional torment to Yinka?
Does he deserve it sad?
They will surely be caught and deported sad
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by joyli: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
taiwo br: ayefele should go to king sunny ade and learn how to deal with band members taking on tour,NEXT TIME HE IS GOING ON TOUR,AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVED AT THE DESTINATION AYEFELE SHOULD COLLECT ALL THEIR TRAVELLING DOCUMENTS AT THE AIRPORT, thats the way KSA use to treat his band members anytime he takes them on tour after some of his boys deserted him in his japan tour in the 1980s

What you guyz fail to understand is that as long as they av photocopy of their visa page and i-94 the one they issue at d port of entry, they are good to go! cheesy grin naija embassy dey here if they want another passport. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by ojesamtolu: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2013
Abeg se dey never see this guys ni?
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by texaco1: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2013
ojesamtolu: Abeg se dey never see this guys ni?

for where ?if na you dem go see you ? grin grin grin grin
ayefele will move on without them ,and they too will move on without him
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by DCTrendy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
Una never follow their facebook page and see how the guys take jolly already for America.

Everyone don move on. U think say US be UK where then dey look for person without a crime? Abegi Gbagbe osi (in Yatty's voice of course)!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by WhyAWhy(m): 1:38am On Jul 11, 2014
omonla10:
My friend left for the UK last year and he earns 120 pounds($170)per those 2 hours Sunday service. And he knows Nigeria that earn even double. So get ur facts right bro

Hearsay lasan. Na this same uk we de. Nobody will waste £60 an hour on you for that kind of job unless very rarely where it is for short term owambes etc very very rarely... But we are referring to church services here

My church one of the largest in the East Midlands has at least 5 keyboard players of international standing all eagerly playing for free and I see the same thing happen in London so wherever your friend is making £120 in 2 hours is definitely not a church that runs steady services every week
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by ccollins(m): 8:35am On Feb 08
can someone tell me. please what happened to this yinka ayefele staff that seize the opportunity to live in the usa. i am very sure that they are living well now and do not regret their opportunity to live over there now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar / "Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage / Photos Of Tboss And Ebuka-Obi Uchendu Goofing Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.