Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

APC Behind Saudi Arabia Rejection Of Un-seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Behind Saudi Arabia Rejection Of Un-seat (643 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death / APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Behind Saudi Arabia Rejection Of Un-seat by kel4soft: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
My source who knows the messenger to the King of Saudi Arabia disclosed in confidence that during the Hajj visit at Mecca. Prominent APC chieftains met with their King to sabotage GEJ efforts in securing a non-member slot. Having failed in that attempt, they called him to activate the plan B which is totally rejection of the appointment. When I try to ask him, how he got the information, he told me to ask Maku, Reuben Abati, Gulak, and Metu for the full gist.

More to follow as events unfolds
Re: APC Behind Saudi Arabia Rejection Of Un-seat by LajaLaba: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
kel4soft: My source who knows the messenger to the King of Saudi Arabia disclosed in confidence that during the Hajj visit at Mecca. Prominent APC chieftains met with their King to sabotage GEJ efforts in securing a non-member slot. Having failed in that attempt, they called him to activate the plan B which is totally rejection of the appointment. When I try to ask him, how he got the information, he told me to ask Maku, Reuben Abati, Gulak, and Metu for the full gist.

U know well ooo
Re: APC Behind Saudi Arabia Rejection Of Un-seat by mistudreh(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
beerparlour news!!
Re: APC Behind Saudi Arabia Rejection Of Un-seat by kel4soft: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Don't worry, this will be trending in all our national dailies tomorrow.
Re: APC Behind Saudi Arabia Rejection Of Un-seat by solomon111(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
I can't believe i read this nonsense.
Drunk cretins everywhere.
Re: APC Behind Saudi Arabia Rejection Of Un-seat by Sec5(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
kel4soft: My source who knows the messenger to the King of Saudi Arabia disclosed in confidence that during the Hajj visit at Mecca. Prominent APC chieftains met with their King to sabotage GEJ efforts in securing a non-member slot. Having failed in that attempt, they called him to activate the plan B which is totally rejection of the appointment. When I try to ask him, how he got the information, he told me to ask Maku, Reuben Abati, Gulak, and Metu for the full gist.

Clown

(1) (Reply)

Will Anambra State Fund Buharis Campaign ? / Presidential Reception For Golden Eaglets Live On Nta / Turkish Airlines Set Begin Kano Flights, Meets With Travel Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.