Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones (3051 Views)

Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Is The Chadian President Sponsoring Boko Haram? - Cramjones / Nairaland Poll: Implementation Of Sharia By Boko Haram - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
I have chosen to write on this because it is what everyone supporting Jonathan provides as an excuse for the massive carnage taking place in our country. Let us assume for a second that APC is behind Boko Haram, or that certain elements in APC said they will make Nigeria ungovernable. Let us examine these scenarios and see if President Jonathan can be absorbed.

1. APC is behind Boko Haram: Okay, over 15,000 have been killed by Boko Haram and the Presidency says APC is behind Boko Haram, why can't he take action? If a bunch of Republicans kept bombing the United States because Obama was the President, won't it be a failure on the part of Obama to keep blaming the Republicans without doing anything? Mr. President it is time to stop blaming APC and prosecute and even execute those in the APC that you believe or have evidence to be supporting Boko Haram. Is either you do that or just shut up and resign for failure to carry out your duty as the president and commander in chief of our dying armed forces.

2. Some people said Nigeria will be ungovernable: Okay, Mr. President we agree one or two northerners made that statement. If you believe that the statement made have given rise to one of the deadliest terrorist on the planet, why don't you provide us with evidence that those that said it are behind Boko Haram, prosecute them and wipe them from the face of the earth. Again, if you cannot substantiate this, just shut your trap resign and bow out in shame for failing to protect the Nigerian people.

3. On the contrary, there is a hand full of evidence that Ali Madou Sherrif and some elements in the Nigerian military and in government (which you admitted yourself) are covertly supporting Boko Haram to continue the carnage and blood bath in the North East. Mr President these people flock with you and even fund some aspects of your inglorious irritating campaign. However, you have decided to keep mute and the Haramites soak our country in blood!

Let me say this categorically clear, hisotry has taught this to us, there would be no Nigeria should Jonathan rig himself to power. It will be a monumental disaster for Nigeria. Nigeria will surely fall off the brink should this man continue in this destructive leadership. Post 2015 you get what you deserve if this corrupt. Incompetent. Deceptive. Divisive. Dishonest. Lazy. Negligent. Unpatriotic. Insensitive. Wicked. Clueless. Confused. And Dangerous rigs himself into power!

-CramJones

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
God is watching APC

APC, Continue...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
We have New Caliphate. under GEJ
3 states are fully under Sharia laws.under GEJ
Terrorist enjoying full freedom.under GEJ

And They called GMB with Islamic agenda.

THIS PDP TACTICS TO DESTABILISE THE NORTH AND DISTRACTED THEM FROM POLITICS WILL FAIL.

11 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Firefire:
God is watching APC

APC, Continue...

Did you even care to read, Market woman?

7 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Firefire:
God is watching APC

APC, Continue...
GOD condemned PDP.

6 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Did you even care to read, Market woman?

APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones embarassed

what else do you need to read ?

How you dey ?

10 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Gorrbachev: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
charix:
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

typical of your kind.
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
The plan of jonathan/PDP is to destabilize the North Eastern States in order to provide an excuse for INEC, on why election should not be held there!

The Blood jonathan, ihejirika, Oritsejafor and PDP are shedding in the North will eventually torment their families and entire Lineage!

Jonathan is a very useless and nonentity president! Nonesense

14 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Noise maker undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Firefire:

APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones embarassed

what else do you need to read ?

How you dey ?

My heart bleeds for my dear country!

3 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
The plan of jonathan/PDP is to destabilize the North Eastern States in order to provide an excuse for INEC, on why election should not be held there!

The Blood jonathan, ihejirika, Oritsejafor and PDP are shedding in the North will eventually torment their families and entire Lineage!

[/s]

Your Redeemer Liveth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by san316(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmm. Nä wa oooo . sometimes It beats me the way some people think. If pdp had evidence that APC is behind BH, they would not hesitate to let it out.Example is the shameful ploy of Reno Simlin Omokri to indict SANUSIbased on unfounded assumptions

6 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I share in your grieve; it is indeed a national tragedy. sad angry embarassed cry

I know that all those playing politics with human life shall stand at the throne of Judgment ONE DAY.

He that killed with the sword shall surely die by the sword…

3 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by ideology(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2014

1Tinubu will be betrayed
2. Gej will win
3. Fracas in some towns in the North
4. APC will dissolve into their previous parties and new mergers formed
5. APC may loss up 5 states, (Lagos, Oyo, Ogun etc)
6. Politicians will fall sick or die in 2015
7. More decamping expected before and after elections, including FASHOLA,

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by EdCure: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Seriously!
He couldn't even read a line. Very worrisome!

2 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
san316:
Hmm. Nä wa oooo . sometimes It beats me the way some people think. If pdp had evidence that APC is behind BH, they would not hesitate to let it out.Example is the shameful ploy of Reno Simlin Omokri to indict SANUSIbased on unfounded assumptions

Great contribution. At least I am happy the Nigerian amnesia is not infested in everyone. Thank you.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
He is just a case of an unskilled workman that keeps blaming his tools

6 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Princewill1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
TRUCK LOAD OF TRASH! Now OP listen up,In a guerrilla styled warfare or insurgency like that of Boko Haram,no matter the level of political will of the president to combat it,without an effect intelligency gathering,U are not likly to win the war.
NOW HOW CAN U HAVE AN EFFECTIVE INTELLIGENCY?
One of the ways to have it,is to gain the total support of the people of the community where the war is been fought.Now this where the problem is,Northern traditional and religious leaders and including the larger populace are not totally in support of the war against Boko Haram(U should no this by now).I mean U just heard in the news today that a top army officier who is obviously from the region was arrest for aiding boko haram and giving them info about the movements of the military.So don't blame jonathan totally,THE SOLUTION WILL COME FROM WITHIN.In your american scenario if the larger americans did not corporate with their Security authorities in giving tip-offs,the repulican bombing will continue unbatted.There is little or nothing obama can do about it.Thank U!

2 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Pataki: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Princewill1:
TRUCK LOAD OF TRASH!

How? In what way? Care to explain further to us? undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by ede1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
#op u make sense. If truly APC is behind BH why is it difficult for the FGN to persecute them or whoever within them. This govt has a lot to explain to nigeriance and our creator.

2 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Samyyorn: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Many of us sound and look more coward than the president because we don't think when we make comments on some stupid topics. I want ask this questions. (1) is the president not a human like every one of us?(1) If Buhari has the solution to boko haram, the question is, who will Buhari rule if we all before 2015 when eventually win the election come 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Boko haram is a northern Muslim agenda.
It does not matter whether it is APC, CPC, or PDP.
They are in government , judiciary, senate, military, SSS. They are everywhere .

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Princewill1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pataki:

How? In what way? Care to explain further to us? undecided
Right I have modify my comment,U can now read it
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
rafhell:
Boko haram is a northern Muslim agenda.
It does not matter whether it is APC, CPC, or PDP.
They are in government , judiciary, senate, military, SSS. They are everywhere .
Lost.

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Any proof madam on this accusation because you can't be lying and be placing curse at the time it may back fire if you are lying

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by frankyychiji(f): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

check yourself before you wreck yourself mahn.

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by kubumilano(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cramjones,I admire your courage because we re fighting the same course,people here always use apc as boko haram sponsers for excuses,if Gej claims he is ready to stop the insurgency what not arrest and prosecute does he tink are boko haram sponsors if he can't do so I will appreciate it if he remain quiet forever and resign as the president of Nigeria because he has really shown how clueless he is.God bless the Apc,God bless Gmb.God bless Chris Ngige,God bless Okorocha,God bless Nkem Igwe,God Bless Amaechi,God Bless Cramjones,God Bless Me,God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Scout60(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
9jii:

THIS PDP TACTICS TO DESTABILISE THE NORTH AND DISTRACTED THEM FROM POLITICS WILL FAIL.

Even if they like, let them have 20 caliphate, no b ur brodas. Go dey nd caution them period. The north have been in power for 34 yrs yet they are the poorest, most illitrate nd blackish. What they know is creating almajiri for the poor nd western education for the rich.

A.boki shine my shoe....

North setting nigeria backwards since 1800
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Scout60(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
9jii:

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Scout60:

Even if they like, let them have 20 caliphate, no b ur brodas. Go dey nd caution them period. The north have been in power for 34 yrs yet they are the poorest, most illitrate nd blackish. What they know is creating almajiri for the poor nd western education for the rich.

Aboki shine my shoe....

North setting nigeria backwards since 1800
?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freedom Of Weed / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Nigerian Snacks?see(photo) / UK Business Times: Buhari Fails To Produce Radio Biafra Director In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.