Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns (14021 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by UluemeFrank(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
He said he is a sad man and thats not enough for him he wants to be sadder
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by karpentar: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
modextus: Ethiopia coach Sewenet Bishaw warns the Super Eagles that their qualification for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil is by no means guaranteed despite their first-leg Play-off win.

Bishaw told the Ethiopian Herald that he would ensure that his side would make life difficult for the Super Eagles.

"I am a sad man because we lost despite playing so well in the first hour. We were on top of the Eagles but suddenly lost our focus and got beaten. We did not deserve to lose the match but it is not the end of the road for us," Bishaw told the Ethiopian Herald.

"We have to pick ourselves up from this defeat and look to the positives, which were there. We can certainly make things difficult for the Eagles in the return leg.

“I believe that the tie is not yet over. We still have 90 minutes to play in Nigeria and if we take our chances, then we can qualify. It is definitely not over for us," he added.

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/mobile/news/38240/ethiopia-coach-sewenet-bishaw-warns-the-super-eagles

If it's just making things difficult, then no problem as long as we still qualifies.....sory mister coach...try next world cup.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by LMAyedun(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
NaijNews: Proud is a disease and the main road to failure. Nonsense
Proud Ke!!! grin
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Lucaskid(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
oga park well,u talk pass dat one for first leg
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by tchigofigo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
see im name sef.,.Sewermouth Bigjaw...

2 Likes

Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by thosedays: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Not when my boy EMENIKE is banging Goals even at 2 seconds to finish.
His latest goal yesterday against Kayseri Erciyesspor. #WATCH

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azq0bxw5Vvo

2 Likes

Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Iceman296: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
For that, We Would Make it 6-0.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Solobenny(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nice dream man!
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Judek2(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
[size=48pt] Packing stones and getting ready for Calabar clash.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by stantob(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Will you shut the Bleep up, Mr coach undecided cry shocked
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Judek2(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
[size=48pt] Packing stones and getting ready for Calabar clash.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
A saddist with a dead hope, the devil is really dancing skelewu with your worldcup ticket.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by canalily(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
smiley this guy de talk 4rm ectopia wen 9ija de braazel! Hop ur nt calabarphobia lyk ur counterpart saintfiet? Lets get giggy there man!! !
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by senatesam: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
With just N1.00 per SMS, your can now send your SMS (Txt message) to several phones at the same time via the internet. So all you need is the internet and your SMSprovince account. Bulk WebSMS is the cheapest, most convenient and most effective means of sending message across to lots of people at the same time. Login to www.smsprovince.mobi now and register your own smsprovince account today.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by sobaemma(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
ok o,as sun no con day calabar,make una no carry heater come field o
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by hikmoj(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ok we don hear
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Bitojoe(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Its not his fault,Let him keep talking.he's among noise maker in his class.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by shewababy(f): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
For him mind dem go win
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Sholy29ice: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
PLS IN GOD NAME HELP A FELLOW
NAIRALANDER.
PLS AM IN NID OF UR VOTE.... THEY
ARE LEADING ME IN VOTE.
Pls i nid your nid your
assistance....i nid
u to vote for my SAMSUNG
1000WORDS ARTICLE..... ON "A DAY
IN
LIFE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY
"....PLS
KINDLY FOLLOW DIS LINK TO VOTE
FOR OLUMODEJI SHOLA.....PLS
HELP A
FRIEND..... .PLS SHARE IT TO UR
FRIENDS ON WATSAPP,FACEBOOK
PAGE ND GROUPS, BBM,BLOG AND
ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK..
TNX U...
HOW TO VOTE
1)A VALID EMAIL (email u can
remember d username nd pass
words )
2)YOUR NAME
3)PHONE NUMBER
4)A MAIL WILL BE SENT TO D
EMAIL YOU USED FOR VOTING.. SO
THAT YOU CAN ACTIVATE YOUR
VOTE.
www.samsungmobileng.com/galaxytab3/samsung1000words/
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Stanley4E(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
I like this man's spirit of never give up. in the game of football its never over until the final whistle, so lets stop over-hyping our boys (SE) but put them under pressure, imbibe the same spirit this man has on them the same and pray they qualifies us.
secondly, what will it cost this guys (The Ethiopians) to win us? i guess NOTHING. So Lets hope our boys makes us proud.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
modextus: Ethiopia coach Sewenet Bishaw warns the Super Eagles that their qualification for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil is by no means guaranteed despite their first-leg Play-off win.

Bishaw told the Ethiopian Herald that he would ensure that his side would make life difficult for the Super Eagles.

"I am a sad man because we lost despite playing so well in the first hour. We were on top of the Eagles but suddenly lost our focus and got beaten. We did not deserve to lose the match but it is not the end of the road for us," Bishaw told the Ethiopian Herald.

"We have to pick ourselves up from this defeat and look to the positives, which were there. We can certainly make things difficult for the Eagles in the return leg.

“I believe that the tie is not yet over. We still have 90 minutes to play in Nigeria and if we take our chances, then we can qualify. It is definitely not over for us," he added.

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/mobile/news/38240/ethiopia-coach-sewenet-bishaw-warns-the-super-eagles

Not far from the truth. Please take your chances. But remember that you are not coming to play logs of wood but players that have not been to world cup before and willing to sacrifice every thing to be there. I think you guys will be no match for the Eagles in Calabar. My thought though!
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sholy29ice: PLS IN GOD NAME HELP A FELLOW
NAIRALANDER.
PLS AM IN NID OF UR VOTE.... THEY
ARE LEADING ME IN VOTE.
Pls i nid your nid your
assistance....i nid
u to vote for my SAMSUNG
1000WORDS ARTICLE..... ON "A DAY
IN
LIFE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY
"....PLS
KINDLY FOLLOW DIS LINK TO VOTE
FOR OLUMODEJI SHOLA.....PLS
HELP A
FRIEND..... .PLS SHARE IT TO UR
FRIENDS ON WATSAPP,FACEBOOK
PAGE ND GROUPS, BBM,BLOG AND
ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK..
TNX U...
HOW TO VOTE
1)A VALID EMAIL (email u can
remember d username nd pass
words )
2)YOUR NAME
3)PHONE NUMBER
4)A MAIL WILL BE SENT TO D
EMAIL YOU USED FOR VOTING.. SO
THAT YOU CAN ACTIVATE YOUR
VOTE.
www.samsungmobileng.com/galaxytab3/samsung1000words/

How much u go pay if u win?
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by abacusCm(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
This man still dey make mouth.don't worry I will tell super eagles to flog u d way golden eaglet flog mexico
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by agberoboy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
up super eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by NNMUU(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
I weep for the man.
It's good to have hope in some cases
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by IAMBREEZY: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Talk is cheap
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Ahmeduana(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=modextus][b] A sad man assumption is under probability. JUST A DREAMER!
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Ogegod87: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
okosodo: You dive rock

And he missed it!!!
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dictionary : ( verb/noun ) Sewenet Bishaw- a day dreamer undecided undecided

Example:
noun- 1) Stop being a Sewenet Bishaw and go do your homework small boy.
verb- 2) Seyi is Sewenet Bishawing his life away.

wink

2 Likes

Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by benimeogu(f): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Samgreguc(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
VERY POSSIBLE!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
just as the Mexicans made it difficult for our golden eaglets last week.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Samgreguc(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ulueme Frank: He said he is a sad man and thats not enough for him he wants to be sadder
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Far Can Senegal Go Without Sadio Mane? / John Fashanu Celebrates His 55th Birthday / Cat Video: Kurt Zouma, Brother Charged Under Animal Welfare Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.