Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns (14082 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by dinggle: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Na vincent cause am, na vincent Iyama make Ethiopia think say dem sabi play ball. I never see where person cause goal finish e still dey call for goal line technology. I don't talk am... Keshi no let Iyama spoil your record oooo. If we have a good goalie Nigeria will get to the last four in 2014 world cup, but! that is if we can avoid Brazil till the last four.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Judek2(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
dinggle: Na vincent cause am, na vincent Iyama make Ethiopia think say dem sabi play ball. I never see where person cause goal finish e still dey call for goal line technology. I don't talk am... Keshi no let Iyama spoil your record oooo. If we have a good goalie Nigeria will get to the last four in 2014 world cup, but! that is if we can avoid Brazil till the last four.

What are you talking about??
Enyeama is a world class goalie.. He is undoubtedly the best in Africa..
Just don't say what you don't know.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by great063(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
One of the many reasons I respect Stephen Keshi,his boys prove their mettle on the pitch.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by paschalndidi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Maybe he has forgotten that he's coming to Nigeria. Anyway he's just being confident, every coach does it
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by mrperfect(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Well, such is expected from coach.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by CharliParker: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
imperiouxx: He should continue living in dreams. He should request playing against an empty net and a 5 man team Nigeria, that's the only way they can be in Brazil 2014.
After teaching us a lesson in ethiopia live the man let him continue his work no pay lesson to Nigeria lets see who wins bad mouth
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Aubrey1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
No wahala!!!....we dey wait u 4 calabar; November 16
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by LUDE(m): 2:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Nigerians acting like Brazil or Spain. Beat one European or South American team and you can talk s..t. You guys never got out of the group stage. We're catching up quick and you know it.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by LUDE(m): 3:02am On Oct 22, 2013
abacus Cm: This man still dey make mouth.don't worry I will tell super eagles to flog u d way golden eaglet flog mexico
What is he supposed to say? We give up? We have no chance? or don't play the second leg? We will fight til the fat lady sing. Never give up! We're resilient, we don't quit its not in our DNA.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by COOLDUN: 3:14am On Oct 22, 2013
For those of us who are conversant with the Nigeria football history, we should seize this opportunity to advice the Super Eagles Handler and the players to take the return leg very serious in order to avoid the repetition of what happened in 1977/1978 to our Green Eagles then who needed only a draw to qualify to the World Cup In Argentina 1978, but lost the match at the National stadium Surulere to an own goal by the best defender Nigeria had that time Godwin Odiye.

After the Green Eagles first Leg brilliant performance in Tunis, we started celebrating and ignored a warning like this man, our players were carried away by their performance in Tunis , i could remember one of the Journalists then writing that Nigeria were about to walk the Tunisians over in the pitch that day, but what happened at last? That day became a black Saturday, my father slept without eating his dinner even refused to go to work on the Monday that week. In fact he was traumatized because of the un expected loss of the match.

If you watched that match in Adisababa you would know that the Ethiopians outplayed the Super Eagles but later lost gallantly. They might play a distracting role in Nigeria hence they are not having anything to lose. Our Super Eagles is tactically better than them but that should not make us to take their threats for granted. Football is round no one knows it all. Nothing is impossible in the game of football.

I love our patriotism when it comes to the game of football but all hands should be on deck my people, we need the victory it must surely come at the end but let us not forget about the past histories that taught us sad lessons.

Super Eagles, Please prepare well both mentally and physically for the second encounter, Kenya played us draw at Calabar when we all were expecting them to be roasted. 1 0 in Ethiopia's favor will drag the match to the penalty shootout which might go either side.

Up Super Eagles!! Good Luck!!
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by hardbody: 4:42am On Oct 22, 2013
Stanley4E: I like this man's spirit of never give up. in the game of football its never over until the final whistle, so lets stop over-hyping our boys (SE) but put them under pressure, imbibe the same spirit this man has on them the same and pray they qualifies us.
secondly, what will it cost this guys (The Ethiopians) to win us? i guess NOTHING. So Lets hope our boys makes us proud.

You must have been bitten by the Ethiopian bug.

1 Like

Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by 9icegee: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2013
dinggle: Na vincent cause am, na vincent Iyama make Ethiopia think say dem sabi play ball. I never see where person cause goal finish e still dey call for goal line technology. I don't talk am... Keshi no let Iyama spoil your record oooo. If we have a good goalie Nigeria will get to the last four in 2014 world cup, but! that is if we can avoid Brazil till the last four.
(some ppl r just sadist! No matter wot u do, u can never please dem, especially wen they r racists and tribalistic, hence no point trying)
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Ilox: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2013
I pity dis man. Dis man done dey run mad oo, after loosing at om u still get mouth to talk, bt dnt worry nah 10- 0 we go beat u for calabar.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by EmmyDe25(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
@LordEmmyDe: Too little too late.. Keep dreaming coach.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Abumilla(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Calabar is like camp nou 2 the ethiopians.
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sholy29ice: PLS IN GOD NAME HELP A FELLOW
NAIRALANDER.
PLS AM IN NID OF UR VOTE.... THEY
ARE LEADING ME IN VOTE.
Pls i nid your nid your
assistance....i nid
u to vote for my SAMSUNG
1000WORDS ARTICLE..... ON "A DAY
IN
LIFE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY
"....PLS
KINDLY FOLLOW DIS LINK TO VOTE
FOR OLUMODEJI SHOLA.....PLS
HELP A
FRIEND..... .PLS SHARE IT TO UR
FRIENDS ON WATSAPP,FACEBOOK
PAGE ND GROUPS, BBM,BLOG AND
ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK..
TNX U...
HOW TO VOTE
1)A VALID EMAIL (email u can
remember d username nd pass
words )
2)YOUR NAME
3)PHONE NUMBER
4)A MAIL WILL BE SENT TO D
EMAIL YOU USED FOR VOTING.. SO
THAT YOU CAN ACTIVATE YOUR
VOTE.
www.samsungmobileng.com/galaxytab3/samsung1000words/
i didnt read bt i voted...i made the 64th vote
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by 2nychymes: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
its over dude, for sure
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Rossikk(m): 12:22am On Oct 23, 2013
This man and his mouth
Re: We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns by Goke7: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2013
COOLDUN: For those of us who are conversant with the Nigeria football history, we should seize this opportunity to advice the Super Eagles Handler and the players to take the return leg very serious in order to avoid the repetition of what happened in 1977/1978 to our Green Eagles then who needed only a draw to qualify to the World Cup In Argentina 1978, but lost the match at the National stadium Surulere to an own goal by the best defender Nigeria had that time Godwin Odiye.

After the Green Eagles first Leg brilliant performance in Tunis, we started celebrating and ignored a warning like this man, our players were carried away by their performance in Tunis , i could remember one of the Journalists then writing that Nigeria were about to walk the Tunisians over in the pitch that day, but what happened at last? That day became a black Saturday, my father slept without eating his dinner even refused to go to work on the Monday that week. In fact he was traumatized because of the un expected loss of the match.

If you watched that match in Adisababa you would know that the Ethiopians outplayed the Super Eagles but later lost gallantly. They might play a distracting role in Nigeria hence they are not having anything to lose. Our Super Eagles is tactically better than them but that should not make us to take their threats for granted. Football is round no one knows it all. Nothing is impossible in the game of football.

I love our patriotism when it comes to the game of football but all hands should be on deck my people, we need the victory it must surely come at the end but let us not forget about the past histories that taught us sad lessons.

Super Eagles, Please prepare well both mentally and physically for the second encounter, Kenya played us draw at Calabar when we all were expecting them to be roasted. 1 0 in Ethiopia's favor will drag the match to the penalty shootout which might go either side.

Up Super Eagles!! Good Luck!!

I do share your views but one thing we must know is that the mentality with which this present eagles play with is what gives Nigerians the confidence that we would always win, the present eagles do not give up or give in easily to their opponents, you must be better than them in all departments of the game to beat the present eagles. the previous eagles with the likes of yobo, yakubu and co would have lost to even kenya in nairobi talk less of ethiopia in addis ababa, this present eagles fight to the end of 90mins, we were just unlucky in the confederations cup with the absence of guys like onazi and emenike.

the eagles will definitely score in calabar which will make things more difficult for ethiopia, the game against kenya was a one-off and almost all the players have never been to the world cup before including mikel, you will be surprised how early the players will arrive for this match, they know it is important for their carerr as most of our players are finding it difficult to establish themselves in their various clubs.

The Eagles are surely already in brazil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Loses To Camacho-Quinn, Jones At Ostrava Golden Spike 100M (Video) / Under-17 Africa Cup Of Nations: Nigeria And Angola Reach World Cup / AS Roma Signs Steven Nzonzi From Sevilla (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.