Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? (9016 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by born2boink(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2013
If God do something to you, he expect you to worship him, God can't be doing something for you and you are worship devil, same as man, a boyfriend cannot be doing something to a girl and she is fucking some one else. Devil don't do something freely either, so God too. Nothing is free in heaven and on earth

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by passionate88: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
born2fuck: If God do something to you, he expect you to worship him, God can't be doing something for you and you are worship devil, same as man, a boyfriend cannot be doing something to a girl and she is fucking some one else. Devil don't do something freely either, so God too. Nothing is free in heaven and on earth
preach on preacher
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
I guess this shows the kinda person you might be if the men you meet want something in return, or the type of company you find yourself attracted to, obviously you are smart enough to know that not all men are Men.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
@op, are you saying that you've [b]never[/b]met a man who did you a good turn for absolutely nothing? I don't think I can believe that. You probably have. Women seem to only get sensitive to male generousity when they are asking for it. But many times a day, a guy does you a turn without your asking and moves on promptly. You don't normally notice that as much as you notice what a man does when you actually request his help for some favor.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2013
Truth be told, a lot of guys would always want something in return for favors done to ladies. Though there're still a few of "us" who'll not make that a priority cos some guys have seen and experienced a lot than for them to want to catch any lady that comes around them with their teeth. By the way, rokiatu, I've always admired u. You're so hot and your posts are matured and sensible.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2013
tomba: Truth be told, a lot of guys would always want something in return for favors done to ladies. Though there're still a few of "us" who'll not make that a priority cos some guys have seen and experienced a lot than for them to want to catch any lady that comes around them with their teeth. By the way, rokiatu, I've always admired u. You're so hot and your posts are matured and sensible.

Thanks sweetie. And thank you for your honest respond.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
rokiatu:

Thanks sweetie. And thank you for your honest respond.
u're welcome. BTW, u shud be yoruba. U're from which state?
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Well it depends, its not all guys that want something in return but as per me.

If I don't find you attractive then there's no need for return, but if I do find you enticing haba! Habatically. You want my favour then you be my favourite.

Ko sere ni moscow, no free lunch
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
tomba: u're welcome. BTW, u shud be yoruba. U're from which state?

Am not Nigerian dear, am Liberian.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 22, 2013
kennykg: Some tyms it's not d fault of we guys. Coz sum ladies belive it's der way of showing appreciation,sum tink if you don't make a move you impotent or gay.
Had a lady call me okobo(impotent guy) coz i didn't ask or agree to go down der after much favours. Now just imagine
this dude is correct ... !!!
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 22, 2013
rokiatu:

Why didn't you guys just fu..ck?
Then,she woulda been Rokiatu !!
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2013
donroxy: Then,she woulda been Rokiatu !!

WTF is this one one abt
Rokiatu would never do a thing like that.

Rokiatu will not even be roommate with a guy she has nothing going on with. And she certainly will not tolerate him showing his ere...ction to her.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by born2boink(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2013
rokiatu:

WTF is this one one abt
Rokiatu would never do a thing like that.

Rokiatu will not even be roommate with a guy she has nothing going on with. And she certainly will not tolerate him showing his ere...ction to her.
who cares?

Why can't you open your legs and sit right in that pic on profile.

If you can't live with a guy, someone else will do.
If you can't give,someone else will give and deliver.
And if you can't tolerate erection, we have millions of girls out there hanging in hotel, bars, brothel, clubs and houses whom are looking for guys to open legs for everyday. This life is not just for one person....mchew

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2013
born2fuck: who cares?

And if you can't tolerate erection, we have millions of girls out there hanging in hotel, bars, brothel, clubs and houses whom are looking for guys to open legs for everyday. This life is not just for one person....mchew

[size=20pt]Buhahhahahahhahahahha Somebody is hurting.[/size] Now I have noticed your existence you can now run along. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ahahahaha grin , Wale ti kolokrazi !!!

@Rokiatu, I only meant peradventure!!! .............!
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
rokiatu:

Am not Nigerian dear, am Liberian.
Wow! Didn't expect dat. Anyway, u see, the world has gone way past the way it ought to be. A lot of gals believe they must give their bodies as colaterals for most favors from men. Even some discipline men might not be strong enough to control themselves when these bad gals get hold of them with their serious seductive stares and body movements. So, most times it's not the men but the ladies that demand favors with their bodies. By the way, I dated a sierealeonian gal sometimes ago, she looked just like you. You're pretty. Not cos of your profile pic, becos I've seen lots of your pictures, but just becos u're pretty.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
tomba: Wow! Didn't expect dat. Anyway, u see, the world has gone way past the way it ought to be. A lot of gals believe they must give their bodies as colaterals for most favors from men. Even some discipline men might not be strong enough to control themselves when these bad gals get hold of them with their serious seductive stares and body movements. So, most times it's not the men but the ladies that demand favors with their bodies. By the way, I dated a sierealeonian gal sometimes ago, she looked just like you. You're pretty. Not cos of your profile pic, becos I've seen lots of your pictures, but just becos u're pretty.

A very good point. BTW I hope that Sierra Leonean girl was good to you. smiley and thanks for the compliment.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by born2boink(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
donroxy: Ahahahaha grin , Wale ti kolokrazi !!!

@Rokiatu, I only meant peradventure!!! .............!
No mind some girls on nairaland jooh! They think they are smarter than anyone, I will just keep calm and be looking like slowpoke. girls should stop deceiving themselves, no one own this world. I try to be myself and not like anybody.

I thank God I have a girlfriend, I sleep with prostitutes and enjoy my life without interference, if anyone think is body is untouchable temple, my money is not meant for public budget

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
born2fuck:
I thank God I have a girlfriend, I sleep with prostitutes and enjoy my life without interference, if anyone think is body is untouchable temple, my money is not meant for public budget

You called that enjoyment? You poor thing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
born2fuck: if anyone think is body is untouchable temple, my money is not meant for public budget

Sweetheart stop embrassing yourself. You make no sense and you sound really bitter. Lawd who hurt you like this? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
rokiatu:

A very good point. BTW I hope that Sierra Leonean girl was good to you. smiley and thanks for the compliment.
yeah, she was good. We lost contact when she went back to her country. That was around 2003. We both did not have phones then, so no way to keep in touch. Well, the topic should not cause much quarrel. It all depends on the individuals involved. I've seen some very decent ladies that prefer to starve than to allow you exploit their dignity just cos of favor or money. Similarly, I've seen guys that'll strain themselves to the extreme to help a lady in need without any strings attached. Therefore, as there are the bad people, so are there good people, just that the bad ones are more, and that makes it seem as if everyone is guilty of the offence.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by born2boink(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
rokiatu:

You called that enjoyment? You poor thing. grin grin grin
Anything I derived pleasures in doing is called enjoyment and try to respect me, called me wise dude and not poor dude because sleeping with prostitutes in brothel or club save times and saves cost, it reduce stress and it saves my relationship up to 7 yrs now. I never regret attempt on you even as you let me down, it makes me focus more on somethingn else. you are not a super woman and I'm not shy about anything. I'm never a failure, I am wealthy, living comfortable and enjoying my drinks, women and life.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by kennykg(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Well i didn't go down der coz she jst degraded herself to me. If i had done dat den i'm jst same as her
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
You ladies ask too much favor. Favor you cant ask your brother,uncle,any male family yet you guy to do for friends sake. I hardly makes friend with female,they could be too demand yet they lack gratitude.
if its a favor i could do every other humans, its kk but female always take advantage of nice guys.
You want favor,you must be ready to bend over else on your side.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
tomba: Truth be told, a lot of guys would always want something in return for favors done to ladies. Though there're still a few of "us" who'll not make that a priority cos some guys have seen and experienced a lot than for them to want to catch any lady that comes around them with their teeth. By the way, rokiatu, I've always admired u. You're so hot and your posts are matured and sensible.
she never asked for favor u don start to toast. guy go siddon joor
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
born2fuck: who cares?

dats my guy,u always know d blunt answer,thump up bros
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
born2fuck: No mind some girls on nairaland jooh! They think they are smarter than anyone, I will just keep calm and be looking like slowpoke. girls should stop deceiving themselves, no one own this world. I try to be myself and not like anybody.

whose body is temple. most babes likes discrete runs
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
samisparkle24: You ladies ask too much favor. Favor you cant ask your brother,uncle,any male family yet you guy to do for friends sake. I hardly makes friend with female,they could be too demand yet they lack gratitude.
if its a favor i could do every other humans, its kk but female always take advantage of nice guys.
You want favor,you must be ready to bend over else on your side.

samisparkle24:
she never asked for favor u don start to toast. guy go siddon joor

Who broke your heart?
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Emaprince: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
rokiatu:
Why is it so hard for a man to be generally nice to a woman without expecting anything in return? He either wants a relationship with you, he either want sex with you...for God sake what happen to genuine friendship or just being nice? They will be friend with you for a while, you will grow to believe in their friendship, you will grow to confide in them, then after a while they want their reward.

Even if you are not friend with a guy, even a total stranger, as long hes a man and he help you in some way, he wants something in return. WTF for?
shut up your mouth!!!...majority men are not like that!

may be you are so unfortunate to be meeting those kind of men.

I have a lot of female friends who are so close to me like my sisters..I like them a lot and can render help to them.i do buy them gifts sef.
nothing attached..it's just platonic.and they even discuss their chykers with me which we crack jokes on.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Gift19(f): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
rokiatu: Why is it so hard for a man to be generally nice to a woman without expecting anything in return? He either wants a relationship with you, he either want sex with you...for God sake what happen to genuine friendship or just being nice? They will be friend with you for a while, you will grow to believe in their friendship, you will grow to confide in them, then after a while they want their reward.

Even if you are not friend with a guy, even a total stranger, as long hes a man and he help you in some way, he wants something in return. WTF for?

Guys please I will appreciate your input.

Maybe we girls should start carrying the "no thanks" logo.. Then they wont have to expect anything in return except wat we are ready to give. How abt dat?
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by born2boink(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Gift19:

Maybe we girls should start carrying the "no thanks" logo.. Then they wont have to expect anything in return except wat we are ready to give. How abt dat?
who will even give to who is not returning in the first place. Do you even think a guy who work for 30 days in month a fool?
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Dalby(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Can a woman do something good for a man without expecting a reward. If the poster can answer this then there will be an answer for her. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of P*ssi*s Alive (photo) / Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! / This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.